Tennessee Furniture Inc.
Custom Wood & Metal Furniture Fabricator
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
1:00 PM EDT
InspectionTuesday, July 28, 2015 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, July 29 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, August 4 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationTennessee Furniture Inc.
293 Rayette Rd., Concord, Ontario, Canada, L4K 2G1
SHORT NOTICE SALE! CUSTOM WOOD & METAL FURNITURE FABRICATOR FEATURING: Large Assortment of horizontal tube and pipe benders, horizontal and vertical saws, OBI and gap frame presses, welders and welding accessories, sanding and polishing equipment, angle rolls, TOYOTA forklifts, COMPLETE WOODWORKING DEPARTMENT consisting of belt sanders, routers, aluminum sliding table saws, shapers, planers, edge banders, paint booths, LARGE METAL, WIP & WOOD RAW MATERIAL INVENTORY, air compressors, adjustable pallet racking, shop presses, perishable tooling, power tools, factory support equipment and MUCH MORE!
LIGHT GAUGE WELDING AND FABRICATING
- MFG UNKNOWN 4" angle rolls, s/n n/a
- CONTINENTAL HYDRAULICS 2" hydraulic pipe and tube bender with digital microprocessor control, s/n n/a
- ROUSELLE 2G C-frame punch press, s/n n/a
- JOHNSON OBI punch press, s/n n/a
- BROWN BOGGS punch press, s/n n/a
- BLISS #20 punch press, s/n n/a
- (2) COMAMET T30 OBI punch presses, s/n 3237, 4486
- BAWDEN #2 OBI punch press, s/n n/a
- PROGRESS floor type combination sander/polisher/buffer, s/n n/a
- DIJON mechanical ironworker, s/n n/a
- ROTO CLONE TYPE N size 2000 hydrostatic precipitator, s/n NN930038
- (2) MILLER DELTAWELD 451 constant voltage DC MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n KE584436; KA902411
- MILLER CP200 MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n CR109763
- MILLER CP300 MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- MILLER CP200 MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n CR109763
- HOBART FABSTAR 2620 MIG welder with cables and gun s/n: n/a
- THERMAL ARC FABSTAR 2620 MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- COBRA SAW 10" vertical roll-in band saw, s/n n/a
- CAROLINA LDC712 metal cutting horizontal band saw, s/n n/a (BRAND NEW ON ORIGINAL SKID)
- WALTERS 10" cold cut saw, s/n n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN 50 ton electro hydraulic H-frame shop press, s/n n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN 5 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- COURT INDUSTRIES 15 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- AIR BOSS 5 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- GC GENERAL COMPRESSORS 5 hp tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- ULTRA AIR refrigerated air dryer, s/n n/a
- ULTRA AIR refrigerated air dryer s/n n/a
- ROCKWELL 14-RAS 14" radial arm raw, s/n FE-8289
- WADKIN 350BRA 14" radial arm raw, s/n 822008
- DELTA 36-650 10" professional table saw with bag type dust collector, s/n 010824Q
- POITRAS 10" professional table saw with bag type dust collector, s/n n/a
- SCM T130 table router with power feed, s/n 050208
- PROGRESS 6"x 108" profile edge sander, s/n n/a
- SCM F3A 12" horizontal planer, s/n 0602013
- GRIGIO PSA630 25" planer, s/n n/a
- (2) KING INDUSTRIAL KC-10DS 10" professional table saws, s/n 99013264; n/a
- TIMESAVERS TOR30-V 30" speed belt sander, s/n 3769
- GRIGIO G800 pin router, s/n 095
- DELTA 32-350 horizontal boring machine with CRAFTEX twin bag dust collector, s/n RL00918
- LEVIGALTECNICA SRRN/MINI 41" twin head speed belt sander, s/n 558
- SAMCO 6" stroke sander with CRAFTEX bag type dust collector, s/n n/a
- SCM BASIC1 edge bander, s/n n/a
- BLUM MINIPRESS multi spindle drill with pneumatic clamping, s/n n/a
- MSW MAGIC sliding table saw, s/n n/a
- MEBER 700 vertical band saw, s/n 1543
- SCM MINI MAX (2004) S315WS sliding table saw, s/n KK072569
- TOYOTA 5FGC15 2800 lbs cap LPG forklift with 185" reach, 3 stage mast, side shift, cushion tires, s/n n/a
- (2) 140"x96"x128" open sided paint booths, s/n n/a
ALSO:(2) MASTERCRAFT bench type drill presses; KING 6" double end bench grinder; CRISTALLUX pneumatic press; RYOBY 4"x6" combination belt and disc sander; TRADEMASTER 14" floor type drill press; (2) BUFFALO 18" floor type drill press; large selection of manual pipe and rod benders; 36" bench type manual rolls; (2) floor type buffer/polishers; (30+) sections of medium duty ready rack; large selection of raw materials; particle board and hard wood; steel tube, round, flat and bar stock; cantilever racking; hand tools, power tools, specialized carpentry tools, sewing machines; work in process and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.