Surplus Assets of
Swedcan Lumican Plastics Inc.
Thermoforming Facility Closure
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
10:30 AM EST
InspectionMonday, December 9 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Wednesday, December 18 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationSwedcan Lumican Plastics Inc.
30 West Pearce Street, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada, L4B 1E3
FEATURING: SHUMAN DDXH thermoforming and vacuum forming machine with (2) 109" x 55" pneumatic mold tables, (2) 149" x 78" pneumatic clamp material handlers, 177" x 78" thermoforming double sided heating table, (2) 5hp 70 cfm vacuum pumps; HENDRICKSAW PRO 126 horizontal 16" blade panel saw, DCE dust collector 3.0Kw/575V/3PH/60Hz; SEAWOLF 085438-43014 horizontal trim; SMC T-150 shaper; PRO-TECH orca II laminator roll; KING CANADA 6"belt/9" disc sander; LINCOLN ELECTRIC ac-225-s arc welder; DEVILBISS TDP-5050 5HP tank mounted air compressor; 5HP tank mounted air compressor; CRAFTSMAN 3HP portable air compressor; ARIZONA air dryer; KOMATSU FG35ST-8 LPG forklift; ALSO: large assortment of acrylic, Lexan and PVC sheet material various sizes and thickness, heavy duty pallet racking, forklift attachments, cabinets, hand tools and office furniture.
- SHUMAN DDXH thermoforming and vacuum forming machine with (2) 109" x 55" pneumatic mold tables, (2) 149" x 78" pneumatic clamp material handlers, 177" x 78" thermoforming double sided heating table temperature up to 450 degree Celsius/ 842 degree Fahrenheit, (2) 5hp 70 cfm vacuum pumps s/n: 1481
- HENDRICKSAW PRO 126 horizontal 16" blade panel saw, cuts up to 125" wide, 4" thick with automatic feed, clamping, 126.75" x 5.5" opening with SINUC-1600 DRO, speeds up to 3000rpm, 1" saw spindle 10hp/575-600volt/3ph/60Hz/ 35 amp max, also DCE dust collector 3.0Kw/575V/3PH/60Hz (dust collector maybe sold separate) s/n: n/a
- SEAWOLF 085438-43014 horizontal trim saw with 54" x 38" rotating vacuum table and pneumatic clamping, 8" height adjustment, 12" blade, 5hp/600V/3ph s/n: CTS-07192007v4-10710
- SMC T-150 shaper with 47" x 28.75" table, 1" arbor speeds up to 10,000rpm s/n: 030530
- PRO-TECH orca II laminator roll machine 0-1/2" thick, up to 60 psi tension, heat pressure up to 100 psi, 7" x 48" pinch rolls s/n: 600593448
- KING CANADA 6"belt/9" disc sander s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC ac-225-s arc welder s/n: n/a
- DEVILBISS TDP-5050 5HP tank mounted air compressor s/n: 14905aa
- 5HP tank mounted air compressor s/n: n/a
- CRAFTSMAN 3HP portable air compressor s/n: n/a
- ARIZONA air dryer s/n: n/a
- KOMATSU FG35ST-8 LPG forklift with 8000lbs capacity, 185" max height, 3-stage mast, side shift, cushion tires, 3342hrs. (recorded at time of listing) s/n: 136075
- ALSO: large assortment of acrylic, Lexan and PVC sheet material various sizes and thickness, heavy duty pallet racking, forklift attachments, cabinets, hand tools and office furniture.
SALE MANAGED BY:
5430 Royalmount, Montréal, Québec, H4P 1H7
In conjunction with Corporate Assets Inc.
*Please contact CRESCENT COMMERCIAL CORPORATION for more details about this sale.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.