Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of
SMTCL Canada Inc. (Online)
Final Online Clearance Sale!
BIDS CLOSE: Tuesday, April 12, 2016
12:30 PM EDT
InspectionBy Appointment Only. Please call 416.962.9600 to arrange.
RemovalBy Appointment Only. Please call 416.962.9600 to arrange.
LocationItems Located in Ontario, Canada
FEATURING: SMTCL (2012) dual chuck hollow spindle pipe threading lathe with 35.4” swing, 118.11” between centers, 14” spindle bore, 31” 4-jaw chuck etc.; SMTCL (2013) VMC 0656E gantry type CNC 5 axis vertical machining center with FAGOR UPGRADED CNC control, 8000 RPM, 20 ATC etc.; SMTCL (2008) HMC 50 CNC horizontal machining center with FANUC CNC control, (2) 19.68” pallets, CAT 50 taper etc.; SMTCL (2011) HTC 50100N CNC turning center with 27.55” swing, 39.37” max turning length, 4.09” spindle bore etc.; (2) FEDEK (2010) bar feeders, and MORE!
CNC HORIZONTAL TURNING CENTERS
- SMTCL (2011) HTC 50100n CNC turning center with FANUC 0iTD CNC control, 27.55" swing, 39.37" max cutting length, 19.68" max cutting diameter, travels X-10.62", Z-43.30", speeds to 3000 RPM, 4.09" spindle bore, 3.14" max bar capacity, 8 station turret, s/n A11100022 (BRAND NEW ON OEM SHIPPING SKID)
- (2) FEDEK (2010) DH65LS2 CNC automatic bar feeder, s/n 14067393 (BRAND NEW NEVER USED)
CNC TWIN PALLET HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER
- SMTCL (2008) HMC 50 CNC twin pallet horizontal machining center with FANUC 0i MC CNC control, 19.68" x 19.68" pallets, travels X-27.55", Y-25.59", Z-23.62", B-360º x 1° increment, speeds to 5000 RPM, CAT 50 spindle taper, 40 station ATC, 500 Kg max table capacity, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n B10800002 (BRAND NEW NEVER USED)
5 AXIS GANTRY TYPE CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- SMTCL (2013) VMC 0656e gantry type CNC 5 axis vertical machining center with with FAGOR UPGRADED CNC control, 15.74" diameter table, travels X-23.62", Y-19.68", Z-17.71", A- ±115°, C-360° @ 33.3 max RPM, CAT 40 spindle taper, speeds to 8000 RPM, 20 station ATC, coolant, chip tray, s/n n/a (BRAND NEW ON OEM SHIPPING SKID)
dual chuck hollow spindle pipe threading engine lathe
- SMTCL (2012) S1-262A dual chuck hollow spindle pipe threading engine lathe with 35.40" swing, 118.11" distance between centers, 31" front & rear 4-jaw chucks, 14" spindle bore, speeds to 301 RPM, 25 HP, coolant, chip trays, steady rest, follow rest, in/mm threading, s/n A51200158; (BRAND NEW ON OEM SHIPPING SKIDS)
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.