Surplus Assets of
Samuel, Son & Co., Limited
450,000+ Sq.Ft Steel Processing Facility
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionTuesday, July 9 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Mandatory safety gear in effect. Hard hat, steel-toe boots & safety vest must be worn on site.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, July 11 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Wednesday, July 24 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationSamuel, Son & Co., Limited
2360 and 2304 Dixie Road, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L4Y 1Z7
Corporate Assets Inc. is offering for sale by public auction, the surplus assets of Samuel, Son & Co., Limited, a globally recognized steel processing facility in the heart of Mississauga, Ontario. The 450,000+ Sq. Ft facility is equipped with well maintained steel processing machinery, heavy capacity overhead bridge cranes, a tremendous amount of production support equipment & much more!
FEATURING: PRO-ECO 10,000LB capacity packaging line (disassembled for shipping); BRONX 7838 Hydraulic up-acting crop shear with 1/2" X 84" capacity; MAUST 60" wide in-line sheet leveler; SOUTHWORTH 60,000lb capacity coil car; LITTELL S600-54 hydraulic un-coiler; LITTELL 54" wide feed roller; PRO-ECO & HERR-VOSS hydraulic 60,000lb 4 arm turnstiles; ALCOS LBT-10K-72 power roller conveyor; PRO-ECO HSW-LD-2-1 hydraulic scrap rewinder; (3) ALCOS hydraulic stackers; (2) 5' X 12' material transfer carts; SCHELLING FS-M 430/750 aluminum plate saw; (2) KASTO HBA-420 automatic horizontal band saws; KASTO HBA-A-6X10 CNC automatic horizontal band saw; KASTO U3 automatic vertical plate saw; HEM WF-160LA-DC wide flange automatic horizontal band saw; HYD-MECH S-20A SERIES III horizontal saw; HEPBURN 1500T hydraulic straight side press (disassembled for shipping); MESSER MPC2022 4 head plasma cutting system; VDF 20” x 106” engine lathe; ARBOGA ER-830 3' radial arm drill; NIAGARA 148GD power shear; (15+) DEMAG and P&H overhead bridge cranes up to 16T capacity and 72’ spans; (2) RAYMOND 75SL100TN electric side loaders; HYSTER S120XL 12,000lb LPG forklift; HYSTER S-70XL 6,500lb LPG forklift; (12+) ‘C’ hooks & stands with capacities 20,000 – 64,000lbs; ELT 30,000lb capacity skid lifter; 25,000lb capacity adjustable plate lifter; CATERPILLAR D100P1 125 KVA diesel back-up generator; (70+) SECTIONS of double sided H.D cantilever storage racking; FACTORY-CAT 40 Electric floor scrubber/sweeper & MUCH MORE!
PRODUCTION LINE COMPONENTS
- PRO-ECO 10,000LB capacity disassembled packaging line consisting of power roller conveyors, carousels, stackers, banding heads, etc. (BLDG 1)
- BRONX 7838 Hydraulic up-acting crop shear with 1/2" X 84" capacity, s/n 21275 (BLDG 1)
- MAUST 60" Wide in-line sheet leveller (BLDG 1)
- SOUTHWORTH 60,000lb capacity coil car (BLDG 1)
- LITTELL S600-54 hydraulic un-coiler with 54" wide X 60,000lb capacity, 20"- 24" ID, 72" OD, s/n 93099-97 (BLDG 1)
- LITTELL 54" wide feed roller (BLDG 1)
- PRO-ECO & HERR-VOSS Hydraulic 60,000lb 4 arm turnstiles with pushers (BLDG 1)
- ALCOS LBT-10K-72 power roller conveyor with 10,000lb capacity, s/n NL-2643-05-06-06 (BLDG 1)
- PRO-ECO HSW-LD-2-1 Hydraulic scrap rewinder with 3,000lb capacity, s/n 4750-8-86 (BLDG 1)
- SESCO feed roll with 6" dia X 72" rolls (BLDG 1)
- (3) ALCOS Packing line hydraulic stackers (BLDG 1)
- AVON Power roller conveyor tables (BLDG 1)
- Hydraulic up-enders with capacities up to 60,000lbs (BLDG 1)
- (2) 5' X 12' Material transfer cart with pendant control, 60,000lb capacity ( 1 IN BLDG 1)
- 5' x 12' Material transfer cart with pendant control, 50,000lb capacity
- Large quantity of production line spare parts
- SCHELLING FS-M 430/750 Aluminum Plate saw with SCHELLLING programmable control, capacities- 8" thick X 60" wide X 150" long, 32" dia saw blade, rear feed, DUSTKOP dust collect system, s/n n/a (BLDG 1)
- (2) KASTO HBA-420 Automatic horizontal bandsaw with capacities- rectangular 16.5" x 16.5", round- 16.5" dia, square- 16.5", 20' 8" blade length, safety fencing, 575 volt, s/n 6019-109-021, 6019-107-417 (BLDG 1)
- KASTO HBA-A-6X10 CNC Automatic horizontal bandsaw with KASTO CNC Control, 26" high X 41.7" wide cutting capacity, hydraulic infeed, scrap conveyor, safety fencing, 440 volt, s/n 6038-104-018 (BLDG 1)
- KASTO U3 Automatic vertical plate bandsaw with 16" throat, 160" max length, 440 volt, s/n 6321-102-002 (BLDG 1)
- HEM WF-160LA-DC WIDE FLANGE AUTOMATIC HORIZONTAL BANDSAW with 25" X 30" cutting capacity, swing away console with touch screen control, computer-controlled feed system, coolant, (BLDG 1)
- HYD-MECH S-20A SERIES III with 13" X 18" cutting capacity, 5hp blade drive, 1" X 14'10" blade length, coolant, s/n 8A0606051 (BLDG 1)
- WADKIN C7 Vertical bandsaw with 26" throat, 16" work height, tilt table, GROB blade welder, s/n C7-88883
- POWERMATIC 87 Vertical bandsaw with 20" throat, 10" work height, POWERMATIC blade welder, s/n 4-5315
- RUSCH #2 Horizontal bandsaw with 10" X 20" cutting capacity, hydraulic infeed, coolant, s/n 45-023 (BLDG 1)
- HEPBURN 1500 Hydraulic straight side press with 1500 ton capacity, 104” X 54” bed, 12” stroke, 18” shut height, 4” ram adjustment, 575 volt, s/n 20450, (machine is disassembled) (BLDG 1)
- MESSER MPC2022 4 Head plasma cutting system with 264" X 240" cutting capacity, (3) HYPERTHERM HPR-260 generators, machine rail tracks, (no cutting table) s/n MPC2022LP-06-4521 (BLDG 1)
- VDF Engine lathe with 20" swing, 106" centers, 35-1800 rpm, 2.5" spindle bore, taper turning, inch/metric threading, 12.5" dia 3 jaw chuck, steady rests, coolant, TRAK 2 axis dro, s/n n/a
- HORNG MAO RD-F920 4' Radial arm drill with 9" column, 66-1265 rpm, power elevation, box table, s/n 198012
- ARBOGA ER-830 3' Radial arm drill with 8" column, 50-580 rpm, power elevation, box table, s/n 72690 (BLDG 1)
- CINCINNATI 1006R Auto shear with 6' X 10ga capacity, front operated power back gauge, 3 probe sensors, power off-load conveyor, s/n 38532
- NIAGARA 148GD Power shear with 48" X 14ga capacity, (2) support arms (BLDG 1)
- RAPIGRIND Hydraulic surface grinder with 6" X 18" magnetic chuck
- DAYCO NP-60 Hydraulic crimper with crimp O.D. .625"- 1.900"
- RIDGID 535 Power threader
- DAKE B1 arbor press
- CUSTOM 'H' frame hydraulic shop press
- DYNA-CLEAN Parts washer
- P&H 16 TON Overhead twin beam top running bridge crane with approx 45’ span, pendant control, s/n 4709 (BLDG 1)
- (2) DEMAG 15 TON Overhead twin beam top running bridge crane with approx 45’ span, pendant control, s/n 82492/82493 (BLDG 1)
- MUNCK 15 TON Overhead twin beam top running bridge crane with 51’ 4” span, pendant control, s/n 75-2424 (#7 crane)
- DEMAG 11 TON Overhead twin beam top running bridge crane with approx. 45’ span, pendant control, s/n 38461 (BLDG 1)
- MUNCK 11 TON Overhead twin beam underslung bridge crane with 51’ 5” span, pendant control, s/n 06-3757 (#5 crane)
- DEMAG 10 TON Overhead twin beam bridge crane with approx. 45’ span s/n n/a (BLDG 1)
- GEN GROUP 10 TON Overhead twin beam top running bridge crane with 51’ 5” span, pendant control, s/n 97-0370 (#3 crane)
- GEN GROUP 10 TON Overhead twin beam top running bridge crane with 51’ 4” span, pendant control, s/n 30-0120 (#8 crane)
- DEMAG 10 TON Overhead twin beam top running bridge crane with 72’ span pendant control, s/n 69853 (#14 crane)
- DEMAG 5.5 TON Overhead twin beam top running bridge crane with 31’ 9” span, pendant control, s/n 38464 (#11 crane)
- DEMAG 5.5 TON Overhead twin beam top running bridge crane with 31’ 9” span, pendant control, s/n 43163
- DEMAG 5 TON Overhead twin beam top running bridge crane with approx. 45’ span pendant control, s/n n/a (BLDG 1)
- DEMAG 5 TON Overhead twin beam top running bridge crane with approx. 45’ span pendant control, s/n n/a (BLDG 1)
- CM 3 Ton column mounted jib arm with CM 3 ton electric hoist (BLDG 1)
- DEMAG 10 TON capacity hoist trolley (BLDG 1)
- DEMAG 2 TON Electric hoist with trolley (BLDG 1)
- CM 3 TON electric hoist with trolley (BLDG 1)
- CM 1/2 TON electric hoist with trolley (BLDG 1)
- YALE 1/2 TON electric hoist with trolley (BLDG 1)
- Large quantity of DEMAG spare parts, motors, housings, couplings, bearings, seals, etc.
- (2) RAYMOND 75SL100TN ELECTRIC Side loader with 8900lb capacity, 240" lift, s/n 75SL100TN392
- HYSTER S120XL 12,000lb LPG forklift with 111" lift, 2 stage mast, solid tires, s/n D004V10051S
- HYSTER S-70XL 6,500lb LPG forklift with 218" lift, solid tires, 3 stage mast, enclosed cab, s/n D004V02145J
- (12+) ‘C’ Hooks & stands with capacities 20,000 – 64,000lbs (BLDG 1 )
- ELT 30,000lb capacity skid lifter (BLDG 1)
- 25,000lb capacity adjustable plate lifter (BLDG 1)
- SLING-CHOKER 18,000LB Capacity adjustable plate lifter (BLDG 1)
- Spreader beams up to 10' X 70,000lb capacity (BLDG 1)
- ACCO 3200 Vacuum lift with 2,000lb capacity, s/n A1362-2 (BLDG 1)
- NOTE: All material handling equipment was certified in January 2019
- CATERPILLAR D100P1 125 KVA DIESEL BACK-UP GENERATOR with PERKINS in-line 6 turbocharged diesel engine, s/n KNP01333
- Transformers up to 175 KVA
- A.H. 15hp tank mounted air compressor (BLDG 1)
- 15hp tank mounted air compressor (BLDG 1)
- 5hp vertical tank mounted air compressor (BLDG 1)
- ULTRA-AIR UA-100-AC Refrigerated air dryer with R-134A refrigerant, s/n U-34576-16 (BLDG 1)
- Air receiver tanks (BLDG 1)
- FACTORY-CAT 40 Electric floor scrubber/sweeper s/n HG40-3203 (BLDG 1)
- SQUARE D Electrical distribution center with 75 & 30 kva transformers & disconnect switches (BLDG 1)
- TIMBER SHARK 1200 Under-cut circular saw with 12" dia saw blade, cut to length gauge
- MFG-UNKNOWN Bag type dust collect system
- ROCKWELL 10" Table saw
- DEWALT 10" Radial arm saw
- SPRUNGER NJ-6 6" Jointer s/n 75640
- HOBART MEGAFLEX 450 RVS Mig welder with HOBART 2410 wire feed
- AIRCO 300 amp arc welder
- AIRCO Arc welder
- 375 amp arc welder
- 250 amp arc welder
- 60" X 60" Acorn table
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.