Surplus Assets of
25 MW Power Plant!
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
10:30 AM EST
InspectionMonday, February 1 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
ADDRESS: 2275 Rue des Regrattiers, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H1Z 4P2
RemovalAll Items: No later than Monday, February 29 by 5:00 P.M.
By appointment only. Please contact Michel Bois at 514.250.5837 to set an appointment.
Buffet LDG, 2953 Belanger, Suite 100, Congres Hall Room, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H1Y 3G4
IndustryPower Plants & Electrical
FEATURING: ABB (1996) 25MWh Power Plant with natural gas, biogas, methane and low sulfur fuel oil options
25MWh Power PlantABB (1996) 25MWh Power Plant with natural gas, biogas, methane and low sulfur fuel oil options consisting of:
- ABB Turbinen Nurnberg-type V50A reactor-type multistage axial steam turbine with max 6800 RPM, (3) steam extraction points; (CURRENTLY DISMANTLED)
- REN-TACKE TB 710 gear reducer with 3.788 ratio;
- ABB INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS GBA TYPE 1120 LC alternator with MITSUBISHI standalone PLC control, pilot & exciter alternators, 25MW, 13.8 KV, 39500 KVA, power factor .08;
- RESORCON condenser cooling system consisting of (2) cooling towers with 40 to 250 HP, 600 V, 60 Hz, 3 PH variable speed blade fans with Siemens VFD control;
- sprinkler system with (3) vertical centrifugal pumps;
- condensate tank with pump;
- ECO-DYNE de-aerator;
- cooling water conditioning system consisting of (3) bins of chemical reagents and digital metering pumps;
- (2) UNION BOIL horizontal-type feed water pumps with 14 steps, 112 m³/h @ 11,800 kPa (1,710 PSIG) capacity, Toshiba 700 HP, 600 V, 60 Hz, 3 PH motors
- COVENT forced-air combustion fan with 2,076 m³/h capacity @ 1,780 RPM, Siemens 350 HP, 600 V, 60 Hz, 3 PH motor
- COVENT A60S-5425 centrifugal force draft fan with 73,300 ACFM max flow @ 1780 RPM, 100ºF max temp, Siemens 350 HP, 600 V, 60 Hz, 3 PH motor
- JOHN MEUNIER de-mineralized water treatment system with PLC control, (2) anion exchange resins tanks, (2) carbonic resin tanks, liquid caustic soda tank, H2SO4 tank, (2) metering pumps, de-mineralized water storage tanks, (2) GRUNDFOSS high pressure centrifugal pumps
- Boiler (not available)
- Spare parts inventory
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.