Former Assets of
World Class & Multi-Million Dollar Heavy Machine Tool Event!
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
9:30 AM EST
InspectionMonday, November 16 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, November 18 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining: Tuesday, December 8 by 5:00 P.M.
795 Rue George V, Lachine, Quebec, Canada, H8S 2S8
WORLD CLASS & MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR HEAVY MACHINE TOOL EVENT FEATURING: FARREL (MAJOR $1,000,000+ FACTORY REBUILT BY MACHINE TOOL RESEARCH (OEM) IN 2014) CNC 5 AXIS vertical boring/live milling center with 519” swing, 215” under the rail, 500 ton table cap., 360,000 table positions; TOSHIBA (SHIBAURA) MFG 5090 5 AXIS CNC gantry type vertical milling & boring machine with travels: X-354”, Y-231”, Z-78.8”, 140” under rail, 200” between columns and 100 ton table cap.; INNOCENTI 6 AXIS CNC 7.87” floor type horizontal boring mill with travels: X-425.5”, Y-195”, Z-41.9”, W-63, 216” x 216” 250 TON capacity in feeding rotary table with milling capability, 2 axis CNC nutating milling head; INNOCENTI 4 AXIS CNC 7.87” floor type horizontal boring mill with travels: X-700”, Y-195”, Z-41.9”, W-63”, 216” x 216” 250 TON capacity in feeding rotary table with milling capability; MITSUBISHI MAF 210/150A-FS 4 AXIS CNC 5.9” floor type horizontal boring mill with travels: X-236”, Y-118”, Z-27.5”, W-35”, 50 ton in feeding rotary table; TOSHIBA 110 R16 CNC 5 AXIS 4.33” table type horizontal boring mill; TOSHIBA BTD 200QE CNC 4 AXIS 4.33” table type horizontal boring mill; DOMINION vertical boring mill with 300” table, 504” swing, 187” under rail, 300 ton table capacity; FARREL (REBUILT BY MACHINE TOOL RESEARCH (OEM) IN 2010) 4 AXIS CNC vertical boring mill with 202” swing, 110” under the rail; YANCY (NEW 1997) combination horizontal/vertical CNC portable boring mill with 144” table, 48” rotary tables, FANUC CNC control (disassembled for ease of transportation); BETTS vertical boring mill with 144” table, 151” swing, 175 ton table cap.; BERTRAM vertical boring mill with 147” swing; GIDDINGS & LEWIS vertical boring mill with 84” table and side head; ALLTRA 18’ x 45’ CNC plasma table with BURNY 10 LCD PLUS control; (2) TAKUMI V15A 50 taper CNC vertical machining centers; OKK MCV 820 CNC 50 taper VMC; OKK 50 Taper CNC HMC with 39.4” x 107.9” table; HUGH SMITH (RECENTLY REBUILT) 3000 ton, 4” x 13’ capacity vertical plate rolls; MORI SEIKI SL-25 CNC turning center; 1” – 10’ capacity gun drill; (450+) 5’ x 5’ x 6” acorn tables (PRISTINE CONDITION); MASSIVE OFFERING OF LARGE ANGLE PLATES, FLOOR PLATES, BOX TABLES ETC.; (2) LARGE shot blast booths up to 39’ x 19.8’ x 19.1’ capacity; LARGE OFFERING OF HEAVY CAPACITY INFEEDING ROTARY TABLES UP TO 20’ x 20’ and 250 TON CAPACITY; LARGE heat treat furnace with 27’ x 27’ x 17’ opening, and 1150F max temp; (2) LARGE paint booths up to 60’ x 36’ x 40’ capacity; PEARSON & ALLSTEEL shears; ALLSTEEL press brake; LINDBERG electric furnace; Casting Facility; WOODWORKING DEPARTMENT; NUMEROUS MACHINING AND FABRICATING DEPARTMENTS THROUGHOUT THE PLANT; HEAVY CAPACITY hydraulic elevating platform; CLARK forklift; CATERPILLAR & CROWN reach trucks; SCISSOR lifts; (50+) LISTA cabinets; G+L radial drills; HUGE QTY OF PERISHABLE TOOLING; INSPECTION EQUIPMENT; LARGE SPARE PARTS INVENTORY; Forklifts to 20,000lb capacity, (20+) dumping hoppers, LARGE QTY OF tank turning rolls, air compressors, FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT & MUCH MORE!
CNC HORIZONTAL BORING MILLS – FLOOR TYPE
- INNOCENTI CWD 6-Axis CNC Floor Type Horizontal Boring Mill, 7.87” Boring Spindle Dia., 12” Milling Spindle Dia., Travels: X- 425.5” Column, Y-196.85” Vertical, Z-62.99” Spindle, Z-2 41.9” Headstock, 104.89” Total Z-Axis Travel (Spindle + Head), Spindle Speeds: 3-500 RPM, #50 Taper, Power Tool Lock, Chip Vibrator, 216.53” x 216.53” Innocenti B-Axis Infeeding Rotary Table with Milling Capability, 250 Ton Table Weight Capacity, 187.5” W-Axis Table Travel, 360,000 Positions, 2-Axis CNC Nutating Milling Head Attachment, A-Axis +/- 91.0 Degrees, C-Axis 360 Degrees Continuous, 2:1 Spindle Speed, Assorted Attachments Available Including: Facing Heads, Universal Head, Right Angle Head, Spindle Attachments, etc., 100 HP Spindle Motor, Fanuc 12M CNC Control, S/N: 70524 (Machine Rebuilt and Controls Upgraded in 1985) [M95]
- INNOCENTI CWD 4-Axis CNC Floor Type Horizontal Boring Mill, 7.875” Boring Spindle Dia., 12” Milling Spindle Dia., Travels: X- 700” Column, Y-196.85” Vertical, Z-62.99” Spindle, Z-2 41.9” Headstock, 104.89” Total Z-Axis Travel (Spindle + Head), Spindle Speeds: 3-500 RPM, #50 Taper, Power Tool Lock, Chip Vibrator, (18) 63” X 153” T-Slotted Floor Plates (378” x 461”) 216.53” x 216.53” Innocenti B-Axis Infeeding Rotary Table with Milling & Turning Capability, 250 Ton Table Weight Capacity, 187.5” W-Axis Table Travel, 360,000 Positions, Turning Speeds to 27 RPM, Assorted Attachments Available Including: Turning Tool Attachment, Facing Heads, Universal Head, Right Angle Heads, Spindle Attachments, etc., 100 HP Spindle Motor, Fanuc 15M CNC Control, S/N: 70104 (Machine Rebuilt and Controls Upgraded in 1985) [M75]
- MITSUBISHI MAF 210/150A-FS 4-Axis CNC Floor Type Horizontal Boring Mill, 5.9” Spindle Dia., Travels: X-236.22” Column, Y-118.11” Vertical, Z-35” Spindle, S-2 27.5” Headstock, Spindle Speeds: 4-800 RPM, #50 Taper, Power Tool Lock, Chip Conveyor, Coolant, 98.42” x 98.42” Mitsubishi B-Axis Infeeding Rotary Table, 50 Ton Weight Capacity, 98.42” W-Axis Table Travel, 360,000 Positions, Rotary Table Speeds: 0.006-0.5 RPM, Rotary Table Feed Rates: 0.03-189 IPM, 176” x 180” T-Slotted Floor Plate, Assorted Right Angle Heads, Spindle Support, Facing Head, 50 HP Spindle Motor, Fanuc 15M CNC Control, S/N: G51020 (Rotary Table, Floor Plates May be Sold Separately) [M88]
*Note: Rotary Tables, Floor Plates & Attachments May Be Sold Separately
CNC HORIZOINTAL BORING MILLS – TABLE TYPE
- TOSHIBA BTD 110R16 5-Axis CNC Table Type Horizontal Boring Mill, 4.33 ” Spindle Dia., Travels: X-78.75”, Y-59.05”, Z-19.68”, W-57.08”, 55.12” x 62.99” B-Axis Rotary Table, 360,000 Position B-Axis, Table Load Capacity 22,000 Lbs, #50 Taper, 48-Station ATC, 24.75” Dia. Haas C-Axis Rotary Table with Tailstock, Speeds: 5-3000 RPM, Flood Coolant , Thru-Spindle Coolant, Chip Conveyor, , Right Angle Head, Facing Head, 40 HP Spindle Motor, Tosnuc 888 CNC Control, S/N: 44215 (1999) [M85]
- TOSHIBA BTD 200QE 4-Axis CNC Table Type Horizontal Boring Mill, 4.33” Spindle Dia., Travels: X-39.37”, Y-31.49”, Z-27.55”, W-15.7”, 39.37” x 39.37” B-Axis Rotary Table, 360,000 Position B-Axis, Table Load Capacity 6,600 Lbs, #50 Taper, Speeds: 5-1600 RPM, 30-Station ATC, Flood Coolant, Thru-Spindle Coolant, Chip Conveyor, 20 HP Spindle Motor, Tosnuc 777 CNC Control, S/N: 143782 [M79]
CNC 5-AXIS TRAVELLING GANTRY MILL
- TOSHIBA (SHIBAURA) MFG 5090 5-Axis CNC Gantry Type Vertical Milling & Boring Machine, 354.33” X-Axis Gantry Travel, 231” Y-Axis Head Travel, 78.74” Z-Axis Vertical Ram Travel, 205” Between Columns, 140” Maximum Height Under Rail, 2-Axis CNC Milling Head Attachment, A-Axis +/- 91 Degrees, C-Axis +/- 181 Degrees, 126” x 378” T-Slotted Work Table, 100 Ton Table Weight Capacity, #50 Taper, Spindle Speeds: 16-630 RPM, Right Angle Head, Universal Head, 100 mm Extention Head, Dual Full Length Chip Conveyors, Coolant, 100 HP Spindle Motor, Fanuc 12M CNC Control, S/N: 91049 [M91]
CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER
- OKK MCH 800 II 4-Axis CNC Horizontal Machining Center, Travels: X-80.31”, Y-40.16”, Z-36.22”, 39.37” x 107.9” Table, 39.4” x 39.4” Built-In 360,000 Position B-Axis Rotary Table, Rapid Traverse 472 IPM, 4,400 Lb Table Load Capacity, #50 Taper, 60-Station ATC, Spindle Speeds: 20-4500 RPM, Thru-Spindle Coolant, Flood Coolant, Chip Conveyor, 20 HP Spindle Motor, OKK GMC CNC Control, S/N: 168 [M98]
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- (2) TAKUMI V15A CNC Vertical Machining Centers, Travels: X-57.1”, Y-27.6”, Z-27.6”, 65” x 27.5” Table, Speeds: 30-3300 RPM, #50 Taper, 32-Station ATC, 2645 Lb Table Load Capacity, Coolant, Chip Conveyor, 20 HP Spindle Motor, Mitsubishi Meldas 520 CNC Control , S/N: V0349, V0341 [M80,M81]
- OKK MCV 820 CNC Vertical Machining Center, Travels: X-62.99”, Y-32.28”, Z-28.35”, 78.74” x 32.3” Table, Speeds: 25-3500 RPM, #50 Taper, 30-Station ATC , Coolant, Chip Conveyor,25 HP Spindle Motor, OKK CNC Control, S/N: 258 [M97]
CNC HORIZONTAL TURNING CENTER
- MORI SEIKI SL- 25MC CNC Turning Center with Milling, 20.5” Swing Over Bed, 13.8” Swing Over Cross Slide, 24.6” Distance Between Centers, 10” 3-Jaw Power Chuck, Spindle Speeds: 35-3500 RPM, Rotary Tool Spindle Speeds 80-2000 RPM, 19.3” Tailstock Travel, 21.7” Maximum Machining Length, Travels: X-11.2”, Z-23.2”, Rapid Feed Rates: X-Axis 272.4 IPM, Z-Axis 590.6 IPM, Programmable Spindle, Chip Conveyor, 20/15 HP, Mori T6F (Fanuc 16T) CNC Control, S/N: 1097 [TL73]
CNC VERTICAL BORING MILLS
- FARREL 313”/ 519” 5-Axis CNC Vertical Boring Mill with Live Spindle, 2-CNC Vertical Ram Heads, 313” Table Diameter, 519” Maximum Swing, 215” Maximum Height Under Rail, Left Hand Ram with Live Spindle: 16” x 16” Ram Cross Section, 50” Vertical Travel, 30 HP Milling Spindle Motor , 0.01-120 IPM Saddle Feed Rate, #50 Spindle Taper For Milling with Power Draw Bar, 4-Way Tool Block For Turning Operations, 10-450 RPM Live Spindle Speeds, Right Hand Ram For Turning: 13” x 13” Ram Cross Section, 108” Vertical Travel, 0.001-120 IPM Saddle Feed Rate, Table Load Capacity 500 Tons, , Table Turning Speeds: 0.15-19.8 RPM, Table Milling Speed: 0.00065-1 RPM, Table Indexing Accuracy +/- 0.003 Degrees, Table Indexing Repeatability +/- 0.001 Degrees, Table Feed Rate: Low Range 0.001-10 IPM, High Range 0.01-120 IPM, 3-Position Rail Adjustment With Riser Blocks, Hydrostatic Table Drive, 300 HP Table Drive Motor, Siemens 840D CNC Controls operated from Right and Left Side of Machine, S/N: 77R2350/77R2352 [B76] Note: Table Splits Into 4-Sections and Base Into 2-Sections for Shipping. Mfg. Date 1979. Factory Rebuilt In October 2014 by Machine Tool Research (OEM) at Cost of $1,000,000.
- FARREL 192”/ 202” 4-Axis CNC Vertical Boring Mill, 2-Vertical Rams, 192.5” Table Diameter, 202” Swing, 110” Height Under Cross Rail, 103” Height Under Tool Holder, 96” Vertical Ram Travel, Feed Rate: 0.04-394 IPM, Feed Rate Per Rotation: 0.00001-19.7”, Table Speeds: 1-100 RPM, Rapid Traverse: 157.5 IPM, Flood Coolant, Hydrostatic Table (Rebuilt), Chip Conveyor, 100 HP Table Drive Motor, GE/Fanuc O-M CNC Control, S/N: 69R4440, Rebuilt By Machine Tool Research (OEM) in 2010 [VB83]
- YANCY Portable Combination Horizontal/Vertical CNC Boring Mill, Equipped With: 144” Dia. & 48” Dia. Hydraulic Rotary Tables, Fanuc CNC Control, Built 1997 (Disassembled)
VERTICAL BORING MILLS, CONVENTIONAL
- DOMINION 300”/ 504” Vertical Boring Mill, 2-Swiveling Vertical Ram Heads, 300” Table Diameter, 504” Swing, 187” Maximum Height Under Cross Rail, 108” Vertical Ram Travel, Additional Swing to 576” & 548” With Columns Set Back, 300 Ton Table Weight Capacity, 3-Position Rail Adjustment With Riser Blocks, Table Speeds: 0.25-6 RPM, Dual Pendant Controls, (2) 125 HP Table Drive Motors, Rebuild Completed in 2014 with New Drive System, New Electrics, All New Wiring, New Lubrication System, New Non-Metallic Bearing Surfaces, New Heidenhain ND 780 Digital Readout System, S/N: E6919 9/902 [B62] Note: Table Splits Into 4-Sections and Base Into 2-Sections for Shipping
- CRAVEN Portable Horizontal Boring Attachment (Used with Dominion Vertical Boring Mill) 2-Horizontal Rams, 144” Horizontal Ram Travel, 260” Maximum Height Capacity [B74]
- BETTS 144”/ 151” Vertical Boring Mill, 2-Swiveling Vertical Ram Heads, 144” Table Diameter, 151” Max Swing, 92.75” Max Height Under Cross Rail, 70” Vertical Ram Travel, 83.75” Height Under Tool Holders, 175 Ton Table Weight Capacity, (2) Table Speed Ranges 0.9-36 RPM, Feeds: 0.003-.500 IPR, Grinding Head, Lapping Head, Adjustable Cross Rail, Full Pendant Operation, Flush Floor Mount Machine (No Pit Required), 4-Axis Digital Readout System, 100 HP Table Drive Motor & New Electrics In 2011, S/N: 57R2356 [B85] [B82]
- BERTRAM 144”/ 147” Vertical Boring Mill, 2-Swiveling Vertical Ram Heads, 144” Table Diameter, 147” Max Swing, 85” Height Under Cross Rail, 60” Vertical Ram Travel, Table Speeds: to 37.5 RPM, Adjustable Rail, Full Pendant Operation, 4-Axis Heidenhain Digital Readout System, 100 HP, New Table Drive Motor Electrics In 2013, S/N: 13924 [B67]
- GIDDINGS & LEWIS 84” Vertical Boring Mill, Left Hand Swiveling Ram, Right Hand 5-Position Turret, Right Hand Horizontal Side Head, 84” Table Dia., 88” Maximum Swing, 75” Maximum Height Under Cross Rail, Table Speeds: 1.2-36 RPM, Feed Rate: .004-.750 IPM, Full Pendant Controls, Sony Digital Readouts, 50 HP Table Motor, S/N: 550-19-56 [B64]
HORIZONTAL GUN DRILLING MACHINE
- VERSON 2” x 120” Horizontal Gun Drilling Machine, Approx Max Drill Diameter 2”, Speeds: 840 to 1600 RPM, 120” Horizontal Drill Stroke, V-Type Work Rests, Operators Station, Assorted Gun Drills 
- HUGH SMITH (DEC 2009 REBUILT) 3000 TON X 13' vertical plate bender with GE FANUC QUICK PANEL VIEW PLC control, 7.4" max plate thickness cap, 45" to 216" inside diameter range, (2) Interchangeable Rolls, 952.5 mm Diameter and 629 mm Diameter, 200 H.P. Motor, upgraded hydraulic power pack, s/n C27120 (NEW ELECTRIAL; NEW HYDRAULICS; GE FANUC PLC CONTROL)
- ALLTRA (Dec 2008) MG4500 bridge type twin head CNC PLASMA-OXY/FUEL cutting system with BURNY 10NS CNC TOUCHSCREEN control, HYPERTHERM HT4001 plasma power supply, HYPERTHERM chiller, 19'x50' table, CNC controlled tilt & bevel plasma station, manual push button control tilt & bevel oxy-fuel station, rack & pinion drives, s/n 5643
- (2) MILLER SUITCASE 12-RC portable MIG fire feeders, s/n MA290438A; n/a
- MILLER XMT 456 CC/CV digital DC inverter ARC welder with MILLER MIG wire feeder, cables and gun, s/n LC310183
- HOBART RC-1000 1000 AMP ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n 60RT-1544
- WELD ENGINEERING MIGHTY MIGHT FLUX-VAC PS-2 sub arc welding system, s/n 120387
- (5) PANDJIRIS & METSO heavy duty tank turning roll sets with 100-250 TON capacity, variable speed controllers, s/n n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN 4.5" angle bending rolls with 7.5HP drive, s/n n/a
- ALLSTEEL 600-14 hydraulic press brake with 600 TON x 14' cap, s/n 6003
- ALLSTEEL 3/4-12 hydraulic press brake with .75"x12' cap, s/n S-3410 (not assembled)
- PEARSON 10' X .25" CAP hydraulic shear with front operated power back gauge, s/n 5156/9
- (450+) 5'X5'X6" acorn tables, s/n n/a
- PEXTO 48" bench type manual rolls, s/n 16C
- MFG UNKNOWN 10'X12Ga manual brake, s/n n/a
- WHEELABRATOR AIRBLAST A/B PAINT ROOM combination shot blast, paint booth with approx 44'L x 20' W x 20'H, pneumatic actuated double bi-folding doors, (2) man doors, in floor auger type blast media recovery, dust collector system, breathing air make-up unit, s/n 10-0222A
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- SAFOP LEONARD 40-510 engine lathe with 44" swing, 257" centers, 6.5" spindle bore, speeds to 340 rpm, 31" 4-jaw chuck, in/mm threading, s/n 26109
- HARRISON 12x22 tool room lathe with 12" swing, 22" centers, in/mm threading, 4 sided quick change tool post, s/n 122940
- GIDDINGS & LEWISS BICKFORD 8' radial arm drill, s/n n/a
- (3) CINCINNATI BICKFORD 6' radial arm drills with speeds to 650 rpm, MT#4 spindle taper, s/n 6E-715; n/a
- MAS VRM50A 6' portable radial arm drill with 16" column, speeds to 800 rpm, s/n 153150035
- MFG UNKNOWN 30 CU/FT sand blast cabinet with 1HP cyclonic media recovery, s/n n/a
- GENERAL 75-500M1 heavy duty floor type drill press with 1HP, speeds to 1140 RPM, s/n 7.61BB604
- HERCULES KTD-14 heavy duty bench type drill press with .5HP, s/n J1356
- (2) JET VBS300 6" vertical band saws with blade welder and grinder, s/n 302011; n/a
- POWERTEAM 10 TON cap air/hydraulic "H" frame shop press, s/n n/a
- FORD SMITH No 53 heavy duty double end pedestal grinder, s/n n/a
- HAMMOND #4 pedestal type drill point grinder, s/n n/a
- SELLERS pedestal type drill point grinder, s/n n/a
- ARCHDALE pedestal type drill point grinder, s/n n/a
- MARVEL 81A11PC 18"x20" automatic vertical band saw with ARMSTRONG BLUM SERIES 81 PLC control, hydraulic infeed conveyor, hydraulic shuttle vise, roller outfeed conveyor, s/n E-499111PC
- DOALL C-916S 9"x16" metal cutting horizontal band saw, s/n 529-00986
- DOALL 26-3 26" metal cutting vertical band saw with 41"x32" table, blade welder and grinder, s/n 55-54223
- ELECTRO ARC tap disintegrator, s/n n/a
- WADKIN BURSGREEN wood cutting vertical band saw, s/n C9-80143
- DELTA UNISAW 10" industrial table saw, s/n 31888-2
- GENERAL INTERNATIONAL 60-125LM3 horizontal planer with 10HP, s/n 60008304
- DELTA table type vertical shaper with GENERAL INTERNATIONAL power feeder, s/n n/a
MACHINE TOOL ACCESSORIES
- (2) 20' x 5' steel angle plates
- (2) 16' x 5' steel angle plates
- (2) 14' x 20" steel angle plates
- (2) 48" x 66" steel angle plates
- (2) 54" x 36" steel angle plates
- (2) 30" x 50" steel box tables
- (4) 60" x 36" steel box tables
- 16' x 32' x 12" steel layout table
- 7' dia. variable speed power rotary table, s/n n/a
- 60" x 60" air lift rotary table, s/n n/a
- (3) 48" x 48" hydraulic lift sine tables
- 20' dia. x 9" steel setup table
- (6) 14"X36" electromagnetic chucks
- (20+) 10" x 10" x 8' steel parallels
- (50+) round & square steel setup blocks
- CLARK CY250 25,000 lbs cap outdoor LPG forklift with 2 stage mast, full cab enclosure with heat, dual outdoor pneumatic tires, s/n CY250-13675510CS
- (2) CLARK C500-Y70 LP 7,000 lbs cap outdoor LPG forklifts with 2 stage mast, 129" max reach, full cab enclosure with heat, outdoor pneumatic tires, s/n Y685-55-1290; Y685-12-1335
- CLARK ESMII-25 electric reach truck with 4050 lbs cap, 186" max reach, side shift, 36V system, s/n ESM247-0135-8711-FB
- CATERPILLAR NRR40 electric reach truck with 4000 lbs cap, 211" max reach, side shift, push-pull, built in digital scale, 36V system, s/n 2GL05194
- HYSTER S155XL 14,700 lbs cap LPG forklift with 181" reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, side shift, cushion tires, s/n B024D04082T
- CROWN 2CWRTF 2,000 lbs cap walk behind type electric fork lift with 150" vertical reach, onboard 24 V battery charger, s/n W-82823
- CLARK 5,500 lbs cap electric pallet truck, s/n n/a
- VISION 26 walk behind electric floor scrubber with CLARKE 36V automatic charger, approx 695 hours recorded on meter, s/n n/a
- (3) CUSHMAN electric 3-wheel personnel carriers with onboard chargers, s/n n/a
- BICO STEEPLEJACK S4 ECONOMY electric scissor lift with onboard built in charger, s/n n/a
- (2) JLG 1932-F electric scissor lifts with 500 lbs cap, 19' max reach, onboard built in charger, s/n XXX27196
- CANADIAN OVERHEAD HANDLING 10 TON CAP self propelled electric transfer cart with push button pendant control, onboard battery charger, s/n 1719
- METSO 300 TON CAP cable pull electric transfer cart with push button control, WHEIGHTRONIX WI125 digital scale and load cells, s/n n/a
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- (2) WALKER BUX BM-25PB 5,500 lbs cap crane lifting magnets with remote control, s/n n/a
- (2) WALKER manual crane lifting magnets, s/n n/a
- NEDERMAN welding fume extractor with (3) NEDERMAN snorkel exhaust flex arms, blower, s/n n/a
- NEDERMAN welding fume extractor with (2) NEDERMAN snorkel exhaust flex arms, blower, s/n n/a
- BELFAB 15 HP dust collector, s/n n/a
- RIDGID 535 portable electric power threader, s/n 313484
- RIDGID KOLLMAN K75 heavy duty portable power drain snake, s/n n/a
- MARCUS 115 KVA 600 - 480 V, 3ph, 50-60 Hz portable transformer, s/n 8J95-510ENCL4
- MFG UNKNOWN 5 TON cap pallet fork hook attachment, s/n n/a
- ACA USA ET-5 20TON capacity digital crane scale, s/n C240215
- CHALLENGER 3360 7TON capacity digital crane scale, s/n n/a
- LINDBERG TYPE 428442EH natural gas fired tempering oven with 1250 °F max temp, s/n 2583
- NORAX IMP 30-20 electric induction furnace s/n 10030-1012
- MFG UNKNOWN 75 TON spreader beam, s/n n/a
- TRANSCRANE 25 TON spreader beam, s/n n/a
- TRANSCRANE 12.5 TON spreader beam, s/n n/a
- TRANSCRANE 10 TON spreader beam, s/n n/a
- LIFTING TECHNOLOGIES BM2-600G 2 person man lift basket with 600 lbs cap, s/n 0796252
- LIFT SYSTEMS self propelled hydraulic lift platform with LEVEL LIFT II CAN BUS level control, (2) radio pendant remote controls, diesel engine, 4 wheel steering, hydraulic drive system, s/n n/a
- SOUDURE PICARD 10,000 LBS CAP hydraulic lift platform, s/n n/a
- ECO (2012) SR-30 solvent recycling and recovery system with digital microprocessor control, s/n 90X2.0305
- UNIMANIX AH-3040EE3 electric pressure washer with 4 GPM @ max 3000 psi cap, s/n AE53-0306-04134-E
- DETROIT DIESEL ALLISON (1997) DDACE-100 emergency standby diesel generator with 100KW, 125KVA, 120/205V, 3ph, 60 Hz, 347 Amp, s/n GE86416-1
ALSO:(8+) BALDOR & FORD SMITH pedestal grinders; HUGE QUANTITY of hand tools, power and pneumatic tools; (15+) fire proof cabinets; (OVER $500k at cost) QUALITY BRAND NAME TOOL CRIB INVENTORY consisting of HSS taper shank drills, reamers, taps & dies, CARBIDE insert cutters and face mills, CARBIDE INSERTS, CARBIDE end mills and cutters; (20+) LISTA type tool cabinets with up to 14 drawers; STORES & SPARE PARTS INVENTORY consisting of spare motors, electrical wire, electrical and electronic components, bearings, hydraulic and pneumatic fittings, plumbing fittings, relays, contactors, proximity and limit switches, motors and gearboxes; Inspection and QC equipment consisting of STARRET & ROCK of AGES granite surface plates, plug gauges, ring gauges, micrometers and vernier calipers; HUGE SELECTION of metal cabinets and work benches; (25+) heavy duty steel setup and welding tables majority 5'x9'x3" in size; (2)WALKER BUX BM-25PB 5,500 lbs cap crane lifting magnets with remote control; portable electric cement mixer; large quantity of retractable hose reels; cutting torches with caddies; GREENLEE hydraulic pipe and conduit bender; MILWAUKEE mandrel type pipe expander set; MILWAUKEE heavy duty pneumatic jack hammer with spare blades; robotic MIG welders; LARGE SELECTION OF RAW MATERIALS including ferrous and non ferrous tube, shaft, round, square, steel plate with racks, steel blocks and steel "I" beams; LARGE QUANTITY OF BULK HEAVY GAUGE ELECTRICAL WIRE; ENERPACK portable hydraulic power packs; (50+) sections of medium duty pallet racking; (5+)GRACO pneumatic paint pumps; (25+) rolling step ladders; (35+) self dumping hoppers and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.