High Precision Machining Facility
CNC Turning & Machining Equipment
Thursday, November 2, 2017
12:00 PM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalAll items: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and must be removed no later than Thursday, November 9 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationHigh Precision Machining Facility
Call for details, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada,
FEATURING: HWACHEON (2006) HITECH 700, large capacity CNC turning center with 84” max turning length, FANUC 18iTB control, etc.; DOOSAN (2004) S280N, CNC turning center; MATSUURA MC1000V, CNC vertical machining center; HURCO (2007 & OVER $250K USD NEW) VTXU, 5 axis CNC vertical machining center; MATSUURA 700HG, CNC horizontal machining center; (2) NAKAMURA TOME TMC-30, CNC turning centers; NAKAMURA TOME TMC-20, CNC turning center; MIYANO BNC-34C, CNC turning center; ZEISS ECLIPSE CMM; ALSO: vertical milling machines, lathes, precision tooling, factory support equipment & MORE!
ADDED TO THE SALE! ZEISS (1999) PRISMO 12/18/10 HTG bridge type CMM with ZEISS (RETROFIT 2014) MCC800 MASS/B control; DOOSAN S390LM CNC turning center; NAKAMURA TOME SC-450 CNC turning center; BRIDGEPORT vertical turret milling machine; LIAN FENG LF-718 surface grinder; BLAST-IT-ALL sand blast cabinet; KAESER (2006) KSD75, 75 HP rotary screw type air compressor
5 AXIS HIGH SPEED CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- HURCO (2007 & 250K USD NEW) VTXU, high speed CNC 5 axis machining center with 15,000 RPM maximum spindle speed, 40 taper, HURCO touch screen CNC control, 31 ATC, high pressure thru spindle coolant, trunnion table, s/n MU43-01001027AGA
4 AXIS CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- MATSUURA MC-1000V7, 4axis CNC vertical machining center with FANUC 15-M CNC control, HAAS 4th axis rotary table with DRO, 40 taper, 19” x 47” t-slot table, travels: X-40”, Y-20”, Z-20”, 3000 RPM, 35 ATC, extruded aluminum safety enclosure, s/n 900108310
BRIDGE TYPE CMM
- JUST ADDED! ZEISS (1999) PRISMO 12/18/10 HTG bridge type CMM with ZEISS (RETROFIT 2014) MCC800 MASS/B control s/n AK020207, CALYPSO v 5.4 software, ZEISS VAST GOLD probe, operators pedestal control, measuring range X-1200 mm, Y-1800 mm, Z-1000 mm, s/n 109738
- ZEISS ECLIPSE 4040-20/24 DCC, bridge type CMM with ZEISS CALYPSO 4.8 software, probe stand, operators pedestal control, s/n CMM951202764
CNC HORIZONTAL TWIN PALLET MACHINING CENTER
- MATSUURA MAM-700HG, CNC twin pallet horizontal machining center with FANUC 16i-M CNC control, 60 ATC, 10KG maximum tool weight, high pressure thru spindle coolant, travels: X-29.5”, Y-23.6”, Z-24.6”, (2) 19.6” x 19.6” t-slot pallets, 600KG maximum weight on pallets, 8000 RPM spindle speed, 40 taper, s/n NA
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- HWACHEON (NOVEMBER 2006) HI-TECH 700, CNC turning center with FANUC 18i-TB CNC control, 35.4” swing, 80” between centers, 50HP, tool probe, 3 jaw hydraulic chuck, 12 station turret, hydraulic tailstock, 4.75” bar capacity, s/n M073354K1IB
- DOOSAN (2004) S280N, CNC turning center with FANUC CNC control, 18.8” swing, 16.5” distance between centers, 2” spindle bore, 5000 RPM, travels: X-6.2”, Z-12.9”, 10 station turret, 8” 3 jaw chuck, tailstock, parts catcher, tool probe, s/n LNG1322
- JUST ADDED! DOOSAN S390LM CNC turning center with FANUC 21I-TB CNC control, 15.35" swing, 3" spindle bore, 3500rpm, travels: x-9.64", z-29.52", 12 station turret with live milling, 12" 3 jaw chuck, s/n: LNM-1029
- (2) NAKAMURA TOME TMC-30, CNC turning centers with FANUC CNC control, 19.69” swing, 21.65” between centers, 4500 RPM, 3.15” spindle bore, 10 station turret, tailstock, KITAGAWA 10” 3 jaw chuck, chip conveyor, s/n A33112, A300905
- JUST ADDED! NAKAMURA TOME SC-450 CNC turning center with NAKAMURA FANUC CNC control, 31.88" swing, 40.74" between centers, 2500rpm, 3.14" spindle bore, travels: X-12.40", Z-32.48", 12 station turret, 12" 3 jaw chuck, s/n: n/a
- NAKAMURA TMC-20II, CNC turning center with FANUC 18-T CNC control, 15” swing, 18” between centers, chip conveyor, parts catcher, 8” 3 jaw chuck, tailstock, 10 station turret, s/n M23210
- MIYANO BNC-34C, CNC turning center with FANUC CNC control, parts catcher, tailstock, 7.5 HP, 5000 RPM, 10” swing, 1 5/16” bar capacity, travels: X- 3 7/8”, Z- 11 3/8”, 7 7/8” maximum part length, s/n BN31974C
- HAAS (2006) SERVO BAR 300 automatic bar feeder, s/n: 91769 (LOCATED AT 5476 GORVAN DR, MISSISSAUGA, ON)
- SMW SPACESAVER 2003 automatic bar feeder, s/n: 011-359 (LOCATED AT 5476 GORVAN DR, MISSISSAUGA, ON)
- (2) SMW SPACESAVER 2000 automatic bar feeder with pendant control, s/n: 8.8-727, 8.8-728 (LOCATED AT 5476 GORVAN DR, MISSISSAUGA, ON)
- JUST ADDED! KAESER (2006) KSD75, 75 HP rotary screw type air compressor with 125 PSIG/360CFM/75HP, approx. 91700 hrs recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n 1011
- JUST ADDED! BLAST-IT-ALL sand blast cabinet s/n n/a
- JUST ADDED! LIAN FENG LF-718 surface grinder with 5" x 10" magnetic chuck s/n: 73331
- JUST ADDED! BRIDGEPORT vertical turret milling machine s/n: j211000
- JUST ADDED! PNEUMATECH AD-400 refrigerated air dryer, s/n 988326
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.