Surplus to the Ongoing Operations of
Domestic Castings Co. LLC
Complete Green Sand Iron Foundry
Thursday, November 19, 2015
10:30 AM EST
InspectionWednesday, November 18 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, November 20 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, December 3 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationDomestic Castings Co. LLC
275 North Queen Street, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, United States, 17257
LARGE MOLDING DEPARTMENT CONSISTING OF: (3) HUNTER (NEW AS 1998) HMP20E & HMP10E & HMP10C molding machines; HUNTER HMH10 turntable with cooling conveyor; OSBORN 730RJW molding machine with pattern shuttle & handling system; B&P 6030H hydraulic mold rollover system; Large Core Department consisting of (2) REDFORD CB22 & CB16 cold box core machines; GAYLORD SATB30 cold box core machine; B&P CB5 cold box core machine; B&P and DEPENDABLE shell core machines; GAYLORD 8000 CFM scrubber; CASTEC 200 low profile sand heater; MELTING, MIXING & FINISHING DEPARTMENTS consisting of ABP IT6P 9 ton 3400KW induction melting system; ABP ITM 6000 3 ton 1500KW induction melting system; GAYLORD scrap pre-heat system; PALMER M100 continuous mixer; PALMER M50 continuous mixer with compaction table and loop conveyor system; SIMPSON 2G sand muller; SIMPSON portamuller; DEPENDABLE 300 continuous mixer with compaction table and loop conveyor system; HARTLEY 100TPH muller; B&P 55B muller with spare gearbox; WHEELABRATOR 28 cu ft tumblast machine; PANGBORN 15 tumblast machine; FOX 30" snag grinder; (4) CINCINNATI 30" snag grinders; FOX 6CC swing frame cut off; (25+) hot metal hoists and cranes up to 5 ton capacity; NUMEROUS shakeout and oscillating conveyors; (10+) assorted pouring & treatment ladels; SPECTRO IRON (2004) spectrometer; RIEHLE 60,000LB tensile tester; COMPLETE WOOD & PATTERN SHOP; (4) air compressors; (5) TOYOTA & (1) MITSUBISHI forklifts; JOHN DEERE (2013) 315 skid steer; core ovens, paint booths, charge buckets, crane magnets, EDWARDS hydraulic shear, sand silos, MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT, LARGE SCRAP PILE, spare machine parts & accessories & MUCH MORE!
- REDFORD CB22 cold box core machine with PLC control, #50 blow cap, s/n n/a
- REDFORD CB16 cold box core machine, s/n n/a
- DEPENDABLE 400SA shell core machine with REDFORD sand feed system, gas system, s/n n/a
- DEPENDABLE 200M shell core machine with gas system, s/n n/a
- B&P SF10A shell core machine with sand feed and gas system, s/n n/a
- B&P CB5 core machine, s/n n/a
- GAYLORD SAT30 cold box core machine with PLC control, s/n n/a
- GAYLORD SO2 gas generator system, s/n n/a
- GAYLORD 8000 CFM SO2 scrubber with blower and pumps, s/n n/a
- CASTEC #200 low profile sand heater, s/n n/a
- HUNTER 20E molding line consisting of: HUNTER (1994) HMP20E molding machine with (RETROFIT) PLC control, accumulating conveyor, bottom board return system, s/n A94MPE1090;
- HUNTER 10E molding line consisting of: HUNTER (1995) HMP10E molding machine with (RETROFIT) PLC control, accumulating conveyor, bottom board return system, s/n 95MPE1097; HUNTER HMP10E molding machine, accumulating conveyor, bottom board return system, s/n 80MPE853; HUNTER 10E HMH210 turntable type mold handling system; cooling conveyor; s/n n/a
- OSBORN 730 RJW molding machine with pattern shuttle system and EMI mold handling system with (4) pouring and cooling lines, mold punch-out, ancillary conveyors and equipment, s/n n/a
- (2) SPO 2160 jolt pin-lift molding machines, s/n n/a
- B&P 6030H hydraulic mold rollover machine, s/n n/a
- LARGE QUANTITY of steel and aluminum flasks comprising: (92) 24"x24"x12"; (22) 36"x36"x16"/20"; (76) 30"x30"x14"; (38) 24"x 36"x10"/16"; (20) 40" x 40" x 10"/20"; (160) 30"x42"x14", (100+) aluminum snap flasks.
- (6) 1000# geared cylindrical ladles
- (2) 2000# geared cylindrical ladles
- (2) 1500# geared ductile treatment ladles
- (2) 2000# geared lip pour transfer ladles
- APB IT6P induction melt system with ALLEN BRADLEY PANELVIEW 1000 PLC control, 9 TON cap. furnace, 3800 KW incoming power transformer, 3400 KW 115 Hz power supply, hydraulic tilt system, water/glycol cooling system with ABB TRIPLEX pumps, BAC FXV-442 cooling tower, s/n n/a
- APB ITM6000 induction melt system with ALLEN BRADLEY PANELVIEW PLUS 600 PLC control, (2) 3 TON cap. furnaces, 2500 KW incoming power transformer, 1500 KW 240 Hz power supply, hydraulic tilt system, water/glycol cooling system with ABB TRIPLEX pumps, BAC cooling tower, s/n n/a
- GAYLORD 2M-35CF scrap preheat/drying system with (3) 35 cu/ft charge buckets, (1) 20 cu/ft charge bucket, s/n 130696
- APB IT6P 9 TON furnace spare coil (BRAND NEW)
- APB ITM6000 3 TON furnace spare coil (BRAND NEW)
- (3) APB IT6P 9 TON furnace lining forms (BRAND NEW)
- (3) APB ITM6000 3 TON furnace lining forms (BRAND NEW)
- ELECTRONITE DATACAST 2000 digital temperature indicator & monitor, s/n n/a
SAND HANDLING & PREPARATION
- PALMER M100 continuous mixer s/n M232
- PALMER M50 continuous mixer with PALMER compaction table, loop conveyor system, s/n V200
- SIMPSON 1.5G sand muller with dust hood s/n E180583
- SIMPSON PORT-A-MULLER portable sand muller s/n n/a
- DEPENDABLE #300 continuous mixer with PALMER pump system, DEPENDABLE 3’ x 2’ compaction table, loop conveyor system, s/n PS-2029,
- HARTLEY SERIES 2900 muller continuous mixer with 100 TPH cap s/n n/a
- B&P 55B muller with dust hood and batch hopper s/n n/a
- CARRIER HR-36/4890FS oscillating shaker conveyor approx. 42" X 30’ with 10 HP drive s/n 24612
- CARRIER HR-3070F/50S-3/8" approx. 56’ mold dump oscillating shaker conveyor s/n 17448
- CARRIER HH1-48/60180F-1/2" approx. 45’ oscillating shaker conveyor s/n 22624
- CARRIER HR1-40160F approx. 30’ oscillating shaker conveyor s/n 20950
- (5) HEWITT & ROBBINS 4’ x 6’ mold shakeouts, s/n n/a
- WHEELABRATOR 28 cu/ft rotary shot blast machine with floor loading bucket, 40 HP belt drive, shot wheel, shot return system with media recovery, s/n A122350
- PANGBORN 15GN rotary shot blast machine with floor loading bucket, 40 HP direct drive shot wheel, shot return system with media recovery, s/n 15GN-4M-738
- FOX G50W2RH 30” snag grinder with safety guard, 25 HP, s/n n/a
- (3)CINCINNATI 922-725-8 30” snag grinders with 25 HP, s/n n/a
- CINCINNATI 922-515-8 30” snag grinder with 15 HP, s/n n/a
- FOX 6CC swing frame snag cut-off, s/n n/a
ROLLING STOCK & MATERIAL HANDLING
- JOHN DEERE (2013) 315 skid steer loader with low hours, run flat tires, DIESEL, spare set of new pneumatic tires, s/n 1T00315APDG253991
- TOYOTA 8FGCU25 4500 lbs cap LPG forklift with 187" reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, side shift, cushion tires, s/n 18307
- (3) TOYOTA 7FGCU25 4500 lbs cap LPG forklift with 189" reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, side shift, cushion tires, s/n 71686; 95588; 76503
- TOYOTA 6FGCU25 4500 lbs cap LPG forklift with 189" reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, side shift, cushion tires, s/n 64019
- TOYOTA 5FGCU25 4300 lbs cap LPG forklift with 216" reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, side shift, cushion tires, s/n 79704
- MITSUBISHI 5000 lbs cap LPG forklift with 187" reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, pneumatic outdoor tires, s/n n/a
- (4) CLASS - D 3 ton cap severe service hot metal hoists
- (2) CLASS - D 1 ton cap severe service hot metal hoists
- (2) MFG UNKNOWN 5 ton cap single girder top running overhead bridge cranes with approx. 40’ span, pendant control, s/n n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN 10 ton cap double girder top running overhead bridge crane with (2) 5 ton hoists, approx. 40’ span, pendant control, s/n n/a
- (30+) JIB CRANES with electric & pneumatic chain hoists up to 5 ton cap
- MFG UNKNOWN single girder top running overhead bridge cranes with approx. 15’ span, WALKER 32" electro-magnet, pendant control, s/n n/a
METALLURGY QC LAB
- SPECTRO (2004) LMXM3 iron base digital photo spectrometer with WINDOWS based PC control and data acquisition, s/n 117109/04
- LECO SPECTRUM 2000 twin platen wet diamond lapper-polisher with digital microprocessor control, programmable auto head, s/n n/a
- RIEHLE 60,000 lbs cap DIGITAL hydraulic tensile tester, s/n n/a
- FULL COMPLEMENT of sand quality testing equipment featuring DIETERT 315 sand rammer, DIETERT 401 sand strength tester with tensile grips, DIETERT MB clay tester, DIETERT 338 perm-meter, DIETERT 276 moisture tester, Branson ultrasonic cleaner bath, digital balance scales, lapping grinders, combs, sieve shaker, BRINELL hardness tester.
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- (3) QUINCY 490 100 HP screw type air cooled air compressors with 490 CFM cap s/n 255112; 230745; n/a
- QUINCY 740 150 HP screw type air cooled air compressor with 740 CFM cap s/n 4272
- AIRTEK D-800A 800 CFM refrigerated air dryer, s/n n/a
- AIRTEK D-500 500 CFM refrigerated air dryer, s/n n/a
- (2) HANKISON PR500 500 CFM refrigerated air dryers s/n 0265-2-96504-30; n/a
- VANAIR RA800 800 CFM refrigerated air dryer, s/n n/a
ALSOCOMPLETE MAINTENANCE SHOP with VECTRAX (2008) tool room lathe, MONARCH MONA-MATIC 20 X 30 hydraulic tracer lathe, WELLS INDEX vertical turret milling machine, MSC bench type combination milling & drilling machine, DELTA ROCKWELL deep throat radial arm drill, drills, DAKE 55 ton shop press, PARKER PARKRIMP 2 hydraulic hose crimper with dies, HITACHI C12RSH 12" miter saw, welders, torch caddies, tables and benches with vises, COMPLETE WOODWORKING & PATTERN SHOP comprising: POWERMATIC 160 planer, CRESCENT planer, jointer, grinders, BLOUNT wood lathe, spindle sander, MASTER 24" disc sander, NORTHFIELD band saw, POWERMATIC 65 industrial table saw; LARGE ASSORTMENT of belt conveyors, bucket elevators, sand silos, sand hoppers; pattern racks and medium duty REDY RACK pallet racking, core racks, core ovens, hydraulic pallet jacks, sand silos, EDWARDS hydraulic shear, mortar mixer, paint booth, machine parts, wire baskets, tote boxes, plastic bins, aluminum bottom boards, pattern plates, HUGE SCRAP OPPORTUNITY!; office furniture, business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.