Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of
DEC Industries Inc.
Large Capacity Horizontal Boring & Turning Facility
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 - Wednesday, April 29, 2015
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, April 27, 2015 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, April 29 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, May 12 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationDEC Industries Inc.
2240 - 43rd Avenue, Lachine, Quebec, Canada, H8T 2J8
LARGE CAPACITY HORIZONTAL BORING & TURNING FACILITY FEATURING: STANKO 5” table type HBM; BERTHIEZ 5” table type HBM; BULLARD 5” table type HBM; STANKO 4.33” table type HBM; BERTRAM 54” x 373” planer mill with 30HP vertical and 15HP horizontal milling heads; (2) STANKO 165, 65” x 206” engine lathes; (2) STANKO IM63, 27” x 104” engine lathes; (2) TOS SN 71C, 28” x 106” engine lathes; STANKO 39” x 98” engine lathe; (5+) large capacity bed type milling machines; MATTISON 18” x 62” hydraulic surface grinder; CSEPEL 4’ radial arm drill; HYSTER & YALE forklifts to 5700lb capacity; OVERHEAD BRIDGE CRANES to 15 ton capacity; (5+) 6’ x 10’ T-SLOT tables; 16’ diameter VTL table; LARGE RAW MATERIAL AND SCRAP METAL OPPORTUNITY; ASSORTMENT OF welders and welding equipment, air compressors & dryers, lifting equipment, large bearings, perishable tooling, LISTA cabinets, inspection equipment, machine tool accessories, angle plates & box tables, factory support equipment, power threaders, shop presses, office furniture & equipment and MUCH MORE!
LARGE CAPACITY MACHINE SHOP
- STANKO 1M65 engine lathe with 56" swing, 202" centers, 39" 4-jaw chuck, 5" spindle bore, speeds to 500 RPM, 6" OEM risers, in/mm threading, coolant, steady & follow rest, safety interlocks, s/n 1881
- STANKO 165 engine lathe with 60" swing, 198" centers, 39" 4-jaw chuck, 3.5" spindle bore, speeds to 500 RPM, 10" risers, in/mm threading, coolant, steady & follow rest, safety interlocks, optional MIMIK hydraulic tracer attachment (may be sold separately), s/n 14686
- (2) STANKO 1M63 engine lathes with 30" swing, 113" centers, 19" 4-jaw chuck, 2.5" spindle bore, speeds to 1250 RPM, in/mm threading, coolant, steady & follow rest, safety interlocks, s/n 27309; 27361
- (2) TOS (1997) SN71C gap bed engine lathes with 30" swing over bed, 39" swing in the gap, 164" centers, 12" 4-jaw chuck, 3" spindle bore, speeds to 1000 RPM, in/mm threading, coolant, steady & follow rest, safety interlocks, s/n xxx0244; xxx003
- CABALLERIA 5R-50-N tool room turret lathe, s/n 1395
- BERTHIEZ TR135/90-V 5" horizontal boring mill with FAGOR 8025/8030 CNC control, 66"x58" rotary table, travels X-63", Y-40", Z-58", right angle milling head, facing head, coolant, s/n 08
- BULLARD MODEL 75, 5" horizontal boring mill with retrofit pendant control, 120"x48" table, travels 100" - cross, 60" - longitudinal, 59" - vertical, speeds to 1200 RPM, coolant, s/n 30312
- BERTRAM planer mill with 54"x361" table, 62" between housings, 50" under rail, PONTIAC TPC 50 HP milling head, BERTRAM 30 HP side milling head, retrofit pendant push button control, s/n 13655
- STANKO 6A59 vertical milling machine with 98"x39.5" table, travels 32" vertical, 78" cross, 54" longitudinal, #50 taper, speeds to 1250 RPM, SARGON 3 axis DRO, push button pendant control, s/n 258
- JARBE F4-CM universal milling machine with 74"x17.5" table, #50 taper, speeds to 1400 RPM, universal head, FUTABA 3 axis DRO, coolant, s/n 40102
- STANKO 6560 vertical milling machine with 25"x63" table, #50 taper, speeds to 1000 RPM, universal head, ANILAM WIZARD 3 axis DRO, coolant, s/n 516
- STANKO 6R13 universal milling machine with 67"x11" table, #50 taper, speeds to 1250 RPM, universal head, ANILAM WIZARD 3 axis DRO, coolant, s/n 9
- MATTISON hydraulic surface grinder with 62"x18.5" electromagnetic chuck, 20" wheel, wheel dresser, coolant, incremental down feed, s/n n/a
- STANKO 2M55 6' radial arm drill with 12" column, 19"x24"x19"box table, speeds to 2000 RPM, MT4 taper, s/n 13176
- CSEPEL HFR50 5' radial arm drill with 12" column, 19"x23"x19" tilt box table, speeds to 2000 RPM, MT4 taper, s/n 1649
- ERLO TCA-50 gear head drill with 16"x16" table speeds to 1600 RPM, s/n 1256/183
- ROUBAX vertical key seater with 24"x24" table, hold down and back support, s/n n/a
- CAROLINA CBP5500 55 ton cap hydraulic H-frame shop press, s/n 55212
- JET JSG-96 combination 6" belt, 9" disk sander, s/n 510102408
- PINE 6" drill point grinder, s/n n/a
- DUPLEX D32R/Z precision tool post grinder attachments with 1800 RPM, s/n 91850
- FUHO F-35 10' vertical band saw with blade welder and grinder, s/n 35232
- STOCK AH-320C 10" horizontal band saw, s/n n/a
- IRCO 1000LB motorized tilt and rotate welding positioner with 1000 lbs cap, variable speed controller, s/n 12896
- SAF NOVITONE CD-480 oxy-acetylene 2D tracer table with 93"x55" table, LINATROL HL-8 tracer head, variable speed, s/n n/a
- MILLER DELTAWELD 452 digital MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n MB010999V
- CANOX C-330A/PB AC/DC ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n C096697
- LINCOLN IDEALARC C250 ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n 153612
- MILLER GOLDSTAR 400SS ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n JA431043
- MILLER SRH555 ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n P346699
- MILLER INVISION 456P digital MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (2) HOBART EXCELARC 6045 CC/CV digital MIG welders with cables and guns, s/n 295 WS 105 13; 295 WS 086 63
- HOBART MEGAFLUX RCC-45-RVS MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- LINCOLN EL NA-3N automatic SUB-ARC welding system with LINCOLN IDEALARC DC-1000 power source, LINCOLN NA-3N SUB-ARC control, MILLER & LINCOLN chillers, s/n n/a
- 242"x96"x3" steel setup table, s/n n/a
- (6) 119"x72"x12" T-slot steel setup tables, s/n n/a
- 196" diameter steel setup table, s/n n/a
- HYSTER S80XM 4950 lbs cap LPG forklift with 185" reach, 3 stage mast, side shift, hydraulic fork spread, cushion tires, s/n F004V04230D
- YALE 60 VX 5500 lbs cap LPG forklift with 187" reach, 3 stage mast, side shift, cushion tires, s/n A910V03570C
- (5) 1 TON column mounted JIB cranes with 18' span, 12' height under the hook, VULCAN 1 TON chain hoist, s/n n/a
- 5 TON freestanding JIB crane with 18' span, 12' height under the hook
- CAE (2006) 15A rotary screw air compressor with 15 HP, approx 5200 recorded hours, s/n 3277
- CAE (2006) refrigerated air dryer with digital temp control, s/n n/a
ALSO:(5+) LISTA tool cabinets; HO-CHANG 10" double end pedestal grinder; KLETON safety man cage; (6) R&M 1 TON cap chain hoists with trolleys(BRAND NEW); REAL GEAR 14" abrasive cut-off saw(BRAND NEW); (2) BLACK&DECKER magnetic base drills; RIDGID 300 portable pipe and bolt power threader; (20+)electric angle grinders; (2) 48"x96"x2" steel welding tables; assorted brand new FAG&SKF bearings, MAGNETOOL BL-300 magnetic lifter; STARRET & MITUTOYO granite surface plates; inspection equipment comprising MITUTOYO micrometers, bore gauges and verniers; assorted hand tools, power and pneumatic tools; rigging supplies, plate clamps, (3) VULCAN 1 TON hoists; large quantity of raw materials consisting of round bar up to 10" diameter, square, flat, tubing, angle and plate; office furniture business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.