D & S CNC Machining
Mazak Machining Facility
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
1:30 PM EST
InspectionWednesday, November 8 from 9:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, November 9 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Wednesday, November 15 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationD & S CNC Machining
335 Nugget Avenue, Unit 7, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, M1S 4J2
A brief summary of assets are as follows: MAZAK AJV-32/404 CNC bridge type vertical machining center; (2) MAZAK VQC-15/40 CNC bridge type vertical machining centers; MAZAK QUICK TURN 10N CNC turning center; MAZAK QUICK TURN 8N CNC turning center; (2) EX-CELL-O 602 vertical milling machines; GARDNER DENVER (2014) ELC99C 20 HP air compressor; ALSO FEATURING LISTA tool cabinets & workbenches, carbide inserts, carbide end mills, (5+) precision machine vises, (80+) CAT 40 tool holders, raw material aluminum inventory, inspection equipment & MORE!
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- (2) MAZAK VQC-15/40 CNC bridge type vertical machining centers with MAZATROL M-32 CNC CONTROL, 16"x35" table, travels X-22.05" Y-16.14" Z-15", speeds to 6000 RPM, CAT 40 spindle taper, 16 station ATC, coolant, chip tray, s/n 93729; 86585
- MAZAK AJV-32/404 CNC bridge type vertical machining center with MAZATROL M-32 CNC CONTROL, 25.59"x48.81" table, travels X-39.37" Y-27.56" Z-18.11", speeds to 4000 RPM, CAT 40 spindle taper, 30 station ATC, coolant, chip tray, s/n 72038
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- MAZAK QUICK TURN 10N CNC turning center with MAZATROL CAM T-2 CNC control, 10" max turning diameter, 19.69" max turning length, travels X-9.625", Z-21.25", speeds to 3600 RPM, 8 station turret, 8" hydraulic chuck, programmable tailstock, tool checker probe, coolant, chip tray, s/n n/a
- MAZAK QUICK TURN 8N CNC turning center with MAZATROL T PLUS CNC control, 6" max turning diameter, 10" max turning length, travels X-3.75", Z-11.04", speeds to 6000 RPM, 8 station turret, 6" hydraulic chuck, tailstock, tool checker probe, coolant, chip tray, s/n 114555
- (2) EX-CELL-O STYLE 602 vertical turret milling machine with 9" x 42" table, speeds to 4000 RPM, NEWALL 2 axis DRO, s/n 6029430; 6029429
- GARDNER DENVER (2014) ELC99C 20 HP screw type air compressor, approx 1266 recorded on meter at the time of listing, air receiver tank, s/n D077110
- (3+) LISTA type tool cabinets; LISTA type workbenches; large quantity of perishable tooling consisting of carbide inserts, end mills, drills, carbide end mills, reamers, taps; machine tool accessories comprising rotary indexing tables, (6+) machine vises angle plates and fixtures; (80+) CAT 40 tool holders with tools; clamping tooling; some non ferrous raw materials; workbenches and vises, inspection equipment; office furniture and much more.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.