Surplus Assets of
Leading Material Handling Products Manufacturer
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionTuesday, March 22 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, March 24 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, April 8 by 5:00 P.M.
145 Heart Lake Road, Brampton, Ontario, Canada, L5W 3K3
FEATURING: LASCO (REBUILT 2 YEARS AGO) 4000LB hydraulic forging hammer with inserted guides; (2) BANNING 1250 pneumatic forging hammers; BANNING 800 pneumatic forging hammer; (2) HILL ACME MODEL 500 & 300 heavy capacity bar shears with automatic feeds; AMERICAN INDUCTION HEATING billet pre-heating system with INTER-POWER (RECENTLY NEW) power supply; INDUCTOHEAT induction billet pre-heating system; CARRIER (2015) 10 TONNE chiller; ASSORTMENT OF REBUILT & SPARE LASCO and BANNING forging hammer accessories and machine parts available; Large capacity vertical pull tester with computer control; (2) CLEARING 60 ton presses; (4) BLISS trim press; BLANCHARD no18 rotary surface grinder with segmented wheel; AMERICAN HOLE WIZARD 3’ radial arm drill; WELLS F-15 automatic horizontal saw; AMCO geared head drill; CINCINNATI MONASET precision tool & cutter grinder; OLIVER heavy duty drill sharpener; (4) multi head drilling & tapping machines; LINCOLN (2013) PRECISION 375 digital TIG welder; FORD (2009) RANGER pickup; TOYOTA (2012) RAV-4 SUV; JEEP (2008) PATRIOT SUV; MITSUBISHI 10,000LB LPG outdoor forklift with cab; KOMATSU (2011) 4500LB LPG forklift; (2) MITSUBISHI 2750 LB LPG forklifts; HYSTER 40 electric reach truck; (3) LINDE 2500LB electric forklifts; SKYJACK 3219 electric scissor lift; MITSUBISHI floor sweeper; (2) INGERSOLL RAND (2012) 200HP air compressors; ATLAS COPCO (2001) 200HP air compressor; ATLAS COPCO GX7FF air compressor; PARKER air dryer; (15+) dumping hoppers; (5+) ROTA-COOL portable cooling units; (50+) metal bins; HYPOSS glycol 10 fan cooling system; ASSORTMENT OF RAW MATERIAL & SCRAP AVAILABLE; LARGE OFFERING OF adjustable racking, hydraulic shop presses, horizontal and vertical milling machines, maintenance departments, machining and fabricating departments, jib arms, factory support equipment, assortment of forge tooling and dies available; executive office furniture; late model, designer style large boardroom table with leather chairs & MUCH MORE!
DROP FORGING HAMMERS
- LASCO ERIE 4000 LBS hydraulic forging hammer, insert guides, AEG digital control, s/n B13400A (RECENT R&R REBUILT)
- BANNING 1250 pneumatic forging hammer with AEG digital control, foot pedal control, s/n 3196
- BANNING 1250 pneumatic forging hammer with AEG digital control, foot pedal control, s/n n/a (rebuilt - not assembled)
- BANNING 800 pneumatic forging hammer with AEG digital control, foot pedal control, s/n 3191
- BLISS No 300 1/2 hot trim mechanical press with retrofit controls, s/n 7315
- (3) BLISS No 205 hot trim mechanical press with retrofit controls, s/n 13734; n/a; CN2203
- TORC-PAC 60 60 ton press, s/n n/a
BILLET INDUCTION HEATING FURNACES
- RADYNE PHOENIX (2000) automatic billet heating and loading system with PHOENIX 150-300 KW electric induction billet heating furnace with 9/16" to 3/4" billet range capacity, RADYNE digital generator, automatic billet feeder, feeder rail, KSK (2000) SA11500 vibratory bowl feeder, KSK (2000) HOLLAND hydraulic up-ender, s/n n/a (MAY BE OFFERED BY COMPONENTS)
- INDUCTOHEAT PHOENIX SPF-12-100-30 automatic billet heating and loading system with PHOENIX 100 KW electric induction billet heating furnace with 1/2" to 5/8" billet range capacity, digital generator, automatic billet feeder, feeder rail, vibratory bowl feeder, s/n ME08933 (MAY BE OFFERED BY COMPONENTS)
- AMERICAN INDUCTION HEATING automatic billet heating and loading system with PHOENIX 250 KW electric induction billet heating furnace with 1 1/2" to 1 9/16" billet range capacity, digital generator, automatic billet feeder, feeder rail, s/n 24402-8-93 (MAY BE OFFERED BY COMPONENTS)
- PHOENIX 13/16" to 7/8" billet capacity twin coil furnace change over insert s/n n/a
- PHOENIX 15/16" to 1" billet capacity twin coil furnace change over insert s/n n/a
- PHOENIX 1 1/16" to 1 1/4" billet capacity twin coil furnace change over insert s/n n/a
- PHOENIX 13/16" to 7/8" billet capacity twin coil furnace change over insert s/n n/a
- PHOENIX 7/8" to 1" billet capacity coil furnace change over insert s/n n/a
- PHOENIX 1 1/16" to 1 1/8" billet capacity coil furnace change over insert s/n n/a
- PHOENIX 1 3/16" to 1 1/4" billet capacity coil furnace change over insert s/n n/a
- PHOENIX 1 5/16" to 1 3/8" billet capacity coil furnace change over insert s/n n/a
- PHOENIX 1/2" to 5/8" billet capacity coil furnace change over insert s/n n/a
- PHOENIX 7/8" to 15/16" billet capacity coil furnace change over insert s/n n/a
- HYPOSS glycol cooling system with (10) fan chiller, (12) bank, (12) can, s/n n/a
AUTOMATIC BAR & BILLET SHEARS
- HILL ACME 500 automatic mechanical bar and billet cold shear with 2 1/2" round billet capacity, double head, double automatic feed, auto gauge, complement of tooling, s/n 208
- HILL ACME 300 automatic mechanical bar and billet cold shear with 1 1/8" round billet capacity, auto gauge, complement of tooling, s/n 135
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- MSS3 710CC hydraulic H-frame shop press, s/n 710-162-21507
- AMCO D150 floor type gear head drill with speeds to 2460 rpm, s/n B01053
- CINCINNATI MONASET precision tool and cutter grinder with dust collector, s/n 11368
- OLIVER 600HD heavy duty drill grinder, s/n 7128R
- CINCINNATI T33 universal tool and cutter grinder, s/n 102T1Y-14
- VARNAMO MASKINAKTIEBOLAG FV 2KM universal milling machine with 60"x12" table, speeds to 1800 rpm, swivel head, power feed, coolant, s/n 1401
- PB6BH horizontal milling machine, s/n 26420
- GG 4X8 down draft sanding table with ABB controls and ATLAS COPCO FX3 refrigerated air dryer, s/n 8321-410-303
- BLANCHARD #18 rotary surface grinder with 36" magnetic chuck, 18" segmented wheel, coolant, s/n 3630
- DECKEL KF-12 duplicating tracer mill, s/n 3200-0893
- AMERICAN HOLE WIZARD 74488 5' radial arm drill with box table, speeds to 1200 rpm, s/n 72613
- ALLEN MAVDW multi spindle drilling and tapping machine with (6) spindles, speeds to 1200 rpm, s/n 34351
- ALLEN MAVDW multi spindle drilling and tapping machine with (4) spindles, speeds to 1200 rpm, s/n 34377
- AVEY 15EY multi spindle drilling and tapping machine with (4) spindles, speeds to 1200 rpm, s/n 21780C
- AVEY BMA6 multi spindle drilling and tapping machine with (3) spindles, speeds to 760 rpm, s/n A79160-1/2/3
- FORD SMITH HEAVY DUTY floor type double end sander polisher, with WIL (2013) dust collector system, s/n n/a
- ZERO BLAST N'PENN shot blast cabinet with media recovery, s/n n/a
- LEVCO snorkel type welding fume extractor with (2) flex arm snorkels, s/n n/a
- CORAL MILANO portable welding fume extractor, s/n n/a
- LINCOLN (2013) PRECISION TIG 375 digital TIG welder with cables and gun, s/n U1120300008
- CROSBY SMT TENSILO digital hydraulic four post vertical tensile tester with CROSBY PULL TESTER V7 PC based data acquisition and control, 80 M Ton max capacity, 400 M Ton /min max load rate, s/n 61107205NA
- MITSUBISHI FG45K outdoor LPG forklift with 10000 lbs cap, 2-stage high visibility mast, side shift and fork positioning, pneumatic outdoor dual tires, full cab enclosure with heat, s/n AF29C90272 (safety inspection valid until Jan 2017)
- (2) MITSUBISHI FG20CN LPG forklift with 2750 lbs cap, 187" max height reach, 3-stage high visibility mast, hydraulic rotator attachment with side shift and fork positioning, s/n AF81F60139; AF81F60140 (safety inspection valid until Jan 2017)
- (3) LINDE E18 3-wheel electric forklifts with 3600 lbs capacity, 188" max height reach, 2-stage high visibility mast, side-shift, cushion tires, 48 V, s/n n/a
- (3) HYSTER M40XMR3 electric reach trucks with 3000 lbs capacity, 272" max height reach, 4-stage high visibility mast, side-shift, 24 V, s/n n/a
- SKYJACK SJ-III 3219 electric scissor lift with 500 lbs capacity, 19' max height reach, s/n 235292 (safety inspection valid until Jan 2017)
- INGERSOLL RAND (2012) R160N 200 HP screw type air compressor, s/n VN-118-0U11262
- INGERSOLL RAND (2011) R160T 200 HP screw type air compressor, s/n n/a
- ATLAS COPCO (2001) 220 screw type air compressor, s/n n/a
- (3) CHAMPION VG6 tank mounted piston type air compressors, s/n n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN temperature controlled enclosure with all bolted modular panel construction, roll up overhead door, s/n n/a
ALSO:Assortment of high quality, late model LISTA type workbenches and cabinets; (150+) sections of very late model medium duty adjustable pallet racking; (12) sections of outdoor galvanized medium duty adjustable pallet racking; 6 section x 3 row x 5 tier gravity roller conveyor storage system, assorted perishable tooling consisting of drills, end mills, reamers, taps and dies; (10+) self dumping hoppers; benches; shop cabinets; tooling; large selection of executive office furniture; solid boardroom table with leather chairs; electronics; computers, business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.