Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of a
Commercial Web Printing Facility
Short Notice Sale!
Thursday, January 15, 2015
1:30 PM EST
InspectionThursday, January 15 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalDetails coming soon.
LocationCommercial Web Printing Facility
65 Devon Road, Brampton, Ontario, Canada, L6T 5B6
FEATURING: ROYAL ZENITH OF-8183 (5) unit double web printing press with (2) ENKEL automatic splicers and BLAVA glue unit; DIDDE (5) colour perfector web printing press with MARTIN automatic splicer and DIDDE stacker/counter; POLAR MOHR 137 EMC-MON 53" paper cutter with programmable control and air assist table; POLAR MOHR RB5 13"x17" paper jogger with air assist table; MULLER MARTINI 321.0401 (6) pocket stitcher with MULLER MARTINI (3) knife trimmer and MULLER MARTNI take off conveyor; ENKEL 50" splicer; CHALLENGE MS10A paper drill; STAHL TF56/444-RF 4/4 continuous feed folder with STAHL SAK66 delivery unit and electronic batch counter; BAUM LIBERTY Series 23"x36" continuous feed folder with BAUM digital batch counter; AKEBONO OB300 bander, PANTONE Formula Scale 2 digital ink scale; CHALLENGE Model A paper jogger; IS paper jogger; BRACKETT J30 paper jogger; DAMARK SMC1620 L-bar sealer with DAMARK heat shrink tunnel; ICS SHR-020-DCS 20 ton chiller; ICS CTS-2100 stainless steel cooling tank pump station; STRAPEX 606200-001 automatic pallet wrap machine; METTLER TOLEDO Panther Plus digital platform scale with 5,000lb capacity; RAYMOND 5,000lb ryder type electric pallet truck with battery charger; YALE 4,000lb ryder type electric pallet truck with battery charger; CROWN 4,000lb electric walk behind pallet truck with battery charger; (2008) MASTER FLO fountain solution mixing system with MASTER FLO mixing system and MASTER FLO refrigeration system; (4) LINCOLN pneumatic drum ink pumps, (5) GRACO pneumatic tote ink pumps, (2) pneumatic ink mixers; HENNING 32"x42" light table; HENNING 40"x60" light table; HENNING 50"x60" light table; GRAPHICLITE colour viewing station with GRAPHICLITE D5000 standard viewer; GRAPHICLITE colour view station; HENNING 25"x38" light table; CAROLINA HV12 metal cutting band saw; SEARS CRAFTSMAN 10" radial saw; pedestal type drill press; 6" double end bench grinder; LIONLIFTER hydraulic pallet jack with 5,500lb capacity; LIFTRITE hydraulic pallet jack with 5,000lbs capacity; (2) hydraulic pallet jacks; (2) shop fans; banding cart with tools; (11) sections of adjustable pallet racking and MUCH MORE!
WEB FED OFFSET PRINTING PRESSES
- ROYAL ZENITH ZEPHYR 420 (5) color, 26.5" double wide web fed offest printing press with 17.75" cut off; (5) ZEPHYR 420 printing units; (2) ENKEL automatic splicers with MICROSPLICE microprocessor control; BALDWIN double web infeed; BLAVA GU17.75-38 inline finishing unit; OVERLY OF3183 (2) pass dryers; WEBEX WX6164.2 liquid cooled chrome plated chill rolls; VEB POLYGRAPH R0660 double folder; BLAVA integrated delivery unit; BALDWIN STACK-O-VEYOR stacking conveyor; s/n n/a
- DIDDE (5) color web fed offset printing press with MARTIN automatic splicer; roll feed tensioner; web giude; perfector unit; DIDDE stacker counter; s/n 108-0486587659
- MULLER MARTINI 321.0401 (6) station saddle stitcher with MULLER MARTINI 1529 cover feed; MULLER MARTINI 0890-8400 (3) knife trimmer; MULLER MARTINI 2258400 take off conveyor; s/n n/a
- STAHL TF56/444-RF 4/4 continuous feed folder with STAHL SAK66 delivery unit; electronic batch counter; s/n 30129
- BAUMFOLDER LIBERTY SERIES 23"x36" continuous feed folder with BAUM digital batch counter; s/n AL1-001
- (2) STAHL TD94 / 4KTL-PD36” pallet feed combination folders with roll-up
- 8-page / 4-Plate; s/n n/a
- POLAR MOHR 137 EMC-MON hydraulic paper guillotine with front operated programmable back gauge; chrome coated air assist side tables; s/n 5641063
- POLAR MOHR RB5 45"x36" paper jogger with air assist table; foot pedal control; scale; s/n n/a
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIUPMENT
- (2) APPLICATION ENGINEERING self contained chiller units; s/n n/a
- CHALLENGE MS10A multi spindle paper drill; s/n 46014
- ENKEL 50" automatic splicer; s/n n/a
- AKEBONO OB300 automatic strapping machine; s/n 3880
- DAMARK SMC1620 L-bar sealer with DAMARK STR16 heat shrink tunnel; s/n 3167
- PANTONE FORMULA 2 digital ink scale; s/n n/a
- CHALLENGE paper jogger; s/n 16514
- IS paper jogger; s/n n/a
- BRACKETT J30 paper jogger; s/n 1766
- ICS SRH-020-DCS 20 ton chiller; s/n 1204-5433-D01
- ICS CTS-2100 stainless steel cooling tank with electric pumps and base; s/n 0303-4748
- DELTA STRAPEX 606200-001 automatic pallet wrapping machine; s/n 5486
- METTLER TOLEDO PANTHER PLUS 5,000 lbs cap digital floor scale s/n n/a
- RAYMOND 5,000 lbs cap ride-on electric pallet truck with charger; s/n n/a
- YALE 4,000 lbs cap ride-on electric pallet truck with charger; s/n N414861R
- YALE (2004) ERC060RGN36TE088 6,000 lbs cap electric forklift with 161" reach, cushion tires, 54" forks; 36V charger; s/n E108V19253B
- CROWN 4,000 lbs cap walk behind electric pallet truck with charger; s/n n/a
- MASTER FLO (2008) P33E fountain mixing solution system with MASTER FLO mixer; MASTER FLO STALSTRA refrigeration system; s/n 080503
- (4) LINCOLN drum type pneumatic ink pumps; s/n n/a
- (4) GRACO tote type pneumatic ink pumps; s/n n/a
- (2) MFG UNKNOWN pneumatic ink mixers; s/n n/a
- (4) HENNING light tables; s/n n/a
- (2) GRAPHICLITE color viewing stations with GRAPHICLITE D5000 standard viewer; s/n n/a
- CAROLINA 50 ton cap hydraulic H-frame shop press; s/n n/a
- CAROLINA 12" metal cutting horizontal band saw; s/n n/a
- CRAFTSMAN 10" radial arm saw with miter capability; DRO; s/n n/a
- (5+) hydraulic pallet trucks; (20+) collapsible wire mesh steel bins; (5+) shop fans; (15+) sections of medium duty REDI RACK pallet racking; large quantity of shop tables and cabinets; bench grinders; drill presses; hand tools; power tools; banding and strapping caddies with tools; large quantity of PAPER ROLLS in various sizes and finishes; spare parts and components; large selection of quality home furnishings; office furniture and business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.