Bioactive Freezedry Technologies Limited
Freeze Drying, Encapsulation, Granulating & Packaging Lines!
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
11:00 AM ADT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Ryan Haas at 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
LocationBioactive Freezedry Technologies Limited
55 Akerley Blvd, Unit# 10, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3B 1M3
IndustryPharmaceutical & Lab Equipment
Corporate Assets Inc. is pleased to announce its recent acquisition of Bioactive Freezedry Technologies Limited, a facility commissioned NEW in 2017 at a cost over $2M, used to manufacture nutraceutical capsules containing crushed powder extracts. This is a complete turnkey operation that can be utilized for many different industries (pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cannabis, health & beauty etc.), and features the following types of equipment: Complete Pill Encapsulating & Packaging Lines; Semi-Automatic Encapsulator; Stainless Steel 4 Chamber Vacuum Freeze Dryer; Grinding, Pulverizing, Homogenizing, Mixing & Shredding Equipment; Capsule Polishing, Metal Detection & Packaging Equipment; Pressing & Cooking Kettles; 24’ x 40’ Walk In Freezing/Cooling Chamber; Laboratory Testing & Analysing Department; Material Handling Equipment; Production/Factory Support Equipment & MORE!
This is an incredible opportunity to acquire LIKE NEW pharmaceutical grade equipment at a fraction of the cost!
ALSO NOTE: the landlord would be amenable to establishing a new lease if interested in a turnkey acquisition to operate in place! For further information of sale please contact Ryan Haas at 416-962-9600.
WALK-IN FREEZE DRYING SYSTEM
- SOUTHWIND DRYING SYSTEMS (2017) walk-in fruit/haskapa berry freeze drying system consisting of (4) SOUTHWIND FDT-15-2 dual sided vacuum assisted dryer chambers; (2) 4 station blower fan units; (2) 2 station blower fan units; SOUTHWIND freeze dryer chamber control cabinet with WEINTEK PLC touchscreen control; (2) section stainless steel freeze dryer walk-in approx. 15' X 12' X 8' H & 18.5' X 12' X 8' H with digital temperature controls & lights; REEHM 285L capacity water heater; BITZER (2017) BF6F-40.2 40HP refrigeration compressor; (3) BITZER (2017) BFS6F-30.2 30HP refrigeration compressors; (3) TECO-WESTINGHOUSE A510-2030 variable frequency drives with digital controls; TECO-WESTINGHOUSE A510-2040 variable frequency drive with digital control; receiver tanks, valves, piping, sensors; CONCORD dual natural gas furnaces with 106,000 BTUM; (4) FNV-280 (2017) outdoor condenser/evaporator units; (3) SHANGHAI WANJING (2017) skid mounted vacuum pump systems with 2X-70 7HP vacuum pump & ZJP-300 5HP vacuum pump; SHANGHAI WANJING (2017) skid mounted ZJP-300 5HP vacuum pump; (4) TECO-WESTINGHOUSE A510-2010 variable frequency drives with digital controls and (3) TECO-WESTINGHOUSE A510-2008 variable frequency drives with digital controls; S/N: 20170828-1
- BALLY walk-in combination freezer/cooler with (2) 20' X 24' X 14' H approx. modular freezer/cooler chambers with BALLY cooling fans, lights & (2) PENN A421 digital temperature controls; BALLY RB600L6-IT3A-7163 remote cooled condensing unit; BALLY RB200M6-IT3X-7164 remoted cooled condensing unit; BALLY BCS003-S2A-0010 air cooled condenser; CALEFFI ZSR104 zone relay; (3) GRUNDFOS non-submersible circulation pumps; valves & piping, 108" X 36" X 88" H all bolted steel frame S/N: N/A
- MIMA TF25-30 electric reach truck with 5500 LB. capacity, 118" max. lift height, 33" max. forwarding length, 171 hrs recorded on meter (at time of listing), S/N: 161118137A
- EWS12E/30 (2017) electric pallet stacker with 2600 LB. CAPACITY, 118" max. lifting height, S/N: 17017825
- MC CLEAN RD560 electric ride-on automatic floor scrubber, S/N: 1709080101
- MC CLEAN E510S electric walk-behind floor scrubber/dryer, S/N: N/A
- BIOACTIVE berry cleaning machine consisting of CRAFTEX CX414 1.2HP portable dust collector and INDIGO 13" X 31" stainless steel mesh feeder trough
- BIOACTIVE STAINLESS STEEL 4HP BERRY SHREDDER WITH 13.5" X 9" FEEDER APERTURE, S/N: N/A
- TELKOR 1000L capacity stainless steel skid mounted cold berry press consisting of (2) 500L stainless steel kettles with strainers; TELKOR stainless steel single ram hydraulic press with controls, stainless steel skid with frame; 7.5 HP hydraulic power pack; (2) 880 LB. capacity electric hoists with pendant controls, S/N: 27102017-1
- MFG. UNKOWN 200L stainless steel kettle cooker with 1HP center mounted agitator and stainless steel frame, S/N: N/A
- BIOACTIVE portable homogenizer with pneumatically adjustable stainless steel agitator
- SOUTHWIND DRYING SYSTEMS SOUTHWIND stainless steel convection oven with PENN A421 digital temperature control, S/N: 20171127-1
- MINSHENG (2017) SF-20B stainless steel pulverizing/vacuum machine with 132 - 330 LB. capacity, 5HP, 16" X 16" stainless steel feed hopper, S/N: 17020255
- MINSHENG (2017) VH-300 high efficiency stainless steel v blender with 330LB. capacity, approx. 3HP, 10 min mixing time, S/N: 17020255
- MINSHENG (2017) DTJ-C semi-automatic stainless steel capsule filling machine with 10,000 - 25,000 PCS/H production capacity, 5HP, (3) TECO-WESTINGHOUSE digital converter controls, digital control panel, 14" X8" stainless steel capsule hopper, S/N: E17020255
PILL BOTTLING LINE
- SHAOFENG complete pill bottling line consisting of SHAOFENG 40" dia. stainless steel vibratory sorting table; SHAOFENG CL-100 stainless steel capsule counting machine with 20" X 13" hopper, 31" X 5" vibratory belt, DELTA PLC touchscreen control; 21" dia. vibratory feeder/hopper with stainless steel stand; adjustable size belt type capper; SHAOFENG stainless steel adjustable cap retorquer; SHAOFENG stainless steel automatic electromagnetic induction aluminum foil sealing machine with adjustable height; 3" X 228" stainless steel conveyor; SHAOFENG labeling machine with 4" X 80" conveyor, WEINVIEW PLC touchscreen control; SHAOFENG 40" dia. stainless steel vibratory sorting table s/n: n/a
- MINSHENG (2017) DCF-80 automatic packing machine S/N: 17020255
- LOCK METALCHEK 9 through type metal detector with 12" X 60" belt, 4" clearance, S/N: N/A
- MINSHENG (2017) JFP-110 stainless steel capsule polisher/sorter with 150,000 PCS/H, S/N; 2017-03-23
- FR-900 bench-type continuous band sealer
- ULINE H89 impulse foot sealer
- JKI UV/VIS digital spectrophotometer with result printer
- EDUTEC bench-type digital PH meter
- DSH-100A-1 bench type digital moisture analyzer with power transformer
- ROTRONIC HYGROPALM digital humidity and temperature meter
ALSO:(10+) sections of medium duty pallet racking; LARGE assortment of STAINLESS STEEL work tables; (2) 5500lb pallet trucks; LARGE quantity of plastic pallets; (8) skid-mounted liquid totes; office furniture; business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.