Avl Tool & Die Maker Inc.
Custom Machining Facility – Short Notice Sale
Thursday, April 4, 2019
1:00 PM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Friday, April 12 and BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
LocationAssets are located in St. Catharines, Ontario. Call for details.
- HEIDENREICH & HARBECK S500K gap bed engine lathe with 2.5" bore, 22.5" swing 63" between centers, 10" 3 jaw chuck, speeds up to 1800rpm S/N: 0280
- WATAN lathe with 3.5" bore, 30" swing, 100" between centers, 16" 3 jaw chuck S/N: N/A
- GOLDSTEIN gap bed lathe with 1.5" bore, 17" swing, 77" between centers, 9" 4 jaw chuck S/N: N/A
- SHW UF1 universal milling machine with 36" X12" t-slot tilting table, speeds up to 2110 rpm, sony magnescale LH10 3 axis dro, 5" machine vise S/N: 7294
- DOUGLAS-STANDARD 22" horizontal shaper S/N: N/A
- ULMIA bench type cold cut saw with 12" blade S/N: N/A
- MFG UNKNOWN cold cut saw with 11" blade S/N: N/A
- R.S. STOKVIS & ZORNEN electric hack saw with 18"blade S/N: N/A
- SELEDUM RVA 250 cylinder head grinder S/N: N/A
- MASTERCRAFT double end bench grinder S/N: N/A
- MATRA M76 48ton shop press S/N: 55/080
- MFG UNKNOWN sand blast cabinet with side loading door with 32" X 32" opening and reclaim unit S/N: N/A
- ELECKTRO kiln furnace with 6.75" X 4" opening heats up to 100 degrees celsius S/N: N/A
- DE BACKERS 10hp piston type compressor S/N: N/A
- JESSING & CO. 2200lbs. capacity hydraulic engine lift
- MFG UNKNOWN 16 ton table type pipe bender
- GERRARD-OVAL STRAPPING MAX banding machine S/N: MX559
- ALSO: lista tool cabinets, power tools, pneumatic tools, hand tools, inspection equipment, shop tables, shop carts, pallet racking, material racking and assorted materials.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.