Absolu Technologies de Recyclage Inc.
Complete Late Model Plastic Recycling Operation
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
11:00 AM EDT
InspectionTuesday, April 23 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. & morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, April 25 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Wednesday, May 8 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationAbsolu Technologies de Recyclage Inc.
3125 Joseph-Simard Street, Sorel-Tracy, Quebec, Canada, J3P 7A3
SPECIAL NOTE: The current landlord would be amenable to establishing a new lease with a prospective purchaser interested in re-opening this facility, and En-Bloc offers will be strongly considered. If interested in this opportunity please call Joe Lizewski at 416-962-9600.
FEATURING: PELLENC (2016) M800 DVI FINESORT, high speed optical sorter; PELLENC (2011) MISTRAL 16-05t, high speed optical sorter; VECOPLAN & HERBOLD granulator/shredders NEW AS 2012; FACC (LIKE NEW) 100HP dust collection system; KAESER BS61, rotary screw air compressor; FORD F-250, super duty pick-up truck; LARGE OFFERING OF LATE MODEL conveyors and sorting equipment, augers and hopper storage bins, MARATHON horizontal baler, blowers, SWECO sifters, vibratory screens and conveyors, cross-belt magnetic separators, general plant support equipment, HUGE PLASTIC RAW MATERIAL INVENTORY, office furniture/equipment & MUCH MORE!
POST-CONSUMER & POST-INDUSTRIAL SCRAP PLASTIC SORTING & PROCESSING LINESPELLENC-JECC complete semi-automatic high speed optical type plastics sorting and processing line with ALLEN BRADLEY PLC controls consisting of:
- PELLENC (2016) M800 DVI FINESORT TYPE MDV FINESORT 800BB high speed optical sorter with WINDOWS PC based touch screen CNC control 27" X 11' through-type horizontal rubber-belt conveyor and steel mezzanine, s/n: BADP008
- PELLENC (2011) MISTRAL 16-05T TYPE M1600TER high speed optical sorter with WINDOWS PC based touch screen CNC control, 63" width, 14' x 5' through-type horizontal high speed rubber-belt conveyor, steel mezzanine mounted, s/n BAEA0012
- BE (2012) WT40150C 100 HP single shaft hydraulic ram force fed shredder granulator, s/n: 120806
- JECC approx. 50' x 5' steel belt, motorized incline in feed conveyor, s/n n/a
- JECC approx. 35' X 5' horizontal rubber-belt motorized sorting conveyor, s/n n/a
- JECC (8) station manual sorting table with steel mezzanine and in-floor chutes, s/n n/a
- JECC (4) station manual sorting table with steel mezzanine and in-floor chutes, s/n n/a
- JECC 88CBSC 28" x 60" magnetic belt separator with 5150 WATT capacity, s/n: 921005
- JECC approx. 35' X 5' horizontal rubber-belt motorized conveyor, s/n n/a
- JECC approx 2' x 60' motorized incline feed-type rubber-belt conveyor, s/n n/a
- DOVER MARATHON approx. 28' x 2' rubber-belt motorized incline conveyor, s/n n/a
- DOVER MARATHON NEXGEN approx. 3' x 14' motorized rubber-belt out feed conveyor, s/n n/a
- (2) DOVER NEXGEN approx. 2' x 30' horizontal rubber-belt motorized conveyors, s/n n/a
- DOVER NEXGEN 3' x 14' motorized rubber-belt out feed conveyor, s/n n/a
- ERIEZ MAGNETICS 3' x 6' vibratory shaker table with steel stand, s/n n/a
- SINEX 28" X 78" aluminum vibratory shaker table with steel stand, s/n n/a
- MFG UNKOWN approx 2' x 24' power incline cleated rubber-belt conveyor;
- MFG UNKNOWN 5' x 6' x 5' pellet-holding hopper with stand and approx. 10' x 8" power incline auger-conveyor;
- JECC 15" X 25' power incline rubber-belt conveyor with 2-way diverter and tote filling station, s/n n/a
- ALLEN BRADLEY PANELVIEW 600 PLC controls, VFD drives and integration, s/n n/a
HERBOLD (2012) primary sink/swim plastics sorting & processing line with SIEMENS LOGO TD! PLC control consisting of:
- MARATHON OD hydraulic gaylord up-ender, s/n n/a
- SS approx. 6" x 20' power incline auger conveyor, s/n n/a
- TECNOFER approx. 5' X 12' sink/swim float sorting tank with (5) powered rotary paddle drums for PE&PP separation, (2) bottom discharge 8" x 10' power auger conveyors for PET&PVC separation, s/n n/a
- SS 25' x 10" power incline auger conveyor, s/n n/a
- HERBOLD (2012) high volume stainless steel rotary type intensive washer and mechanical dryer/centrifuge with steel stand, s/n n/a
- HERBOLD (2012) SML60/100-S7-2 single shaft granulator with 3500 LBS/HR capacity, 29.5" x 38.5" feed opening, 38.5" L x 24" diameter rotor, 145 HP motor, hydraulic tilt, s/n: 13066
- RODAIR METAL 15 HP transport blower, s/n n/a
- HERBOLD (2012) ZELLENRADSCHLEUSE cyclonic-type hot air dryer with electric heater, airlock and bag-type dust collector, HERBOLD (2012) RMFT55/500 15 HP stainless steel transport blower, HERBOLD (6) spire cooling unit, s/n: 14700
- SIEMENS LOGO TD! PLC control and integration, s/n n/a
HERBOLD (2011) secondary sink/swim plastics sorting & processing line with local control consisting of:
- DOVER hydraulic gaylord up-ender, s/n n/a
- SS sink/swim float sorting tank with powered rotary paddle drums for PE&PP separation, bottom discharge 12" x 15' power auger conveyor for PET&PVC separation, s/n n/a
- HERBOLD (2011) MTM508 high volume stainless steel rotary type intensive washer and mechanical dryer/centrifuge with steel stand, s/n 14463
- HERBOLD (2011) SML60/100S4-2 single shaft granulator with 3500 LBS/HR capacity, 29.5" x 38.5" feed opening, 38.5" L x 24" diameter rotor, 125 HP motor, hydraulic tilt, s/n 4695
- LACASSE heavy duty transport blower, s/n n/a
- NORTHERN BLOWER 20 HP transport blower with (2) station cyclonic gaylord filling stations, s/n n/a
PRODUCTION SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- VECOPLAN (2008) RG 52/100 SWU STRETCH single shaft, hydraulic ram force fed granulator with ALLEN BRADLEY PANELVIEW PLC control, 48" x 52" feed opening, 52" L x 15" diameter rotor, 100 HP motor, s/n: 11188010
- VALMET 2' X 26' powered cleated rubber belt conveyor, s/n n/a (NEW NEVER USED)
- ROTARY powered bale breaker attachment, s/n GREEN
- (3) V-TYPE sink/swim sorting tanks with bottom discharge auger conveyors, s/n n/a (YARD)
- (2) SS wash screens, s/n n/a (YARD)
- (5) SS auger conveyors, s/n n/a (YARD)
- JECC (2012) approx 30" x 130' outdoor motorized belt conveyor with bi-directional cross belt discharge, s/n n/a (YARD)
- JECC approx 30" x 130' outdoor motorized belt conveyor, s/n n/a (YARD)
- JECC (2012) SCC 77615 HEAVY DUTY pad mounted dust collector system with 100 HP blower, bottom discharge air lock, controls and ductwork, s/n n/a
- KAESER (2000) BS61 50 HP rotary type air compressor with 48,697 hours recorded on meter at time of listing, s/n: 1020
- AIRPRO AP-200 twin stack dessicant type air dryer, s/n: 99038
- MFG UNKNOWN air receiver tank, s/n n/a
- SAMUEL SLP-300-N-EZ/S automatic heavy duty pallet wrapper with 60" table, built in GSE460 digital scale, 110V/1PH/60HZ, s/n 300PB-0117051655
- METTLER TOLEDO 10,000 LBS capacity digital floor scale with 96"x48" platform, s/n n/a
- METTLER TOLEDO PAPP 5000 LBS capacity digital floor scale with 48"x48" platform, s/n n/a
- FORD F250 SUPERDUTY extended cab pickup truck, s/n n/a (YARD TRUCK-NOT PLATED-NOT REGISTERED)
RAW MATERIALOver 900,000 LBS of post-consumer and non hazardous post-industrial plastic scrap consisting of PE, PP, PVC, PET, TPO, Engineered Grades, PC/ABS, PC, ABS plastic polymers in various forms including containers, bottles, drums, pails, bins, parts, film, regrind and pellets packaged in either bales, GAYLORD, totes or SUPERSACK formats all available for immediate sale. For more details and to schedule an inspection on site please contact our office at 416 962 9600.
ALSO:(10+) self dumping hoppers; steel truck ramps; (2) 53' storage van trailers; surplus and refurbished machinery and components; complete maintenance crib including tool boxes, hand and power tools, LINCOLN MIG welder, 5 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor, lifting supplies; strapping and packaging equipment, office furniture, computers, business machines and MUCH MORE!
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY CORPORATE ASSETS INC. PROUDLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.