Spartan Machine Inc.
Well Maintained Custom Machining Facility
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
10:30 AM EDT
Monday, March 30, 2015 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
Small items: Wednesday, April 1 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, April 7 by 5:00 P.M.
WELL MAINTAINED CUSTOM MACHINING FACILITY FEATURING: RUNMASTER engine lathe; MEUSER long bed engine lathe; KBC GRIP 1640 engine lathe; CHURCHILL tool room lathe; FIRST heavy duty milling machine with power feeds; SUPERMAX vertical milling machine; (2) BRIDGEPORT vertical milling machines; DAVIS keyseater; (3) vertical band saws; (5+) assorted drill presses; KING air compressor; KING horizontal saw; (2) shop presses; USEABLE RAW MATERIAL INVENTORY; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF precision machine vises and accessories, tooling cabinets, perishable tooling, assorted chucks, bench type and pedestal grinders, forklift, drill presses, welders, shop tables with vises, mezzanine system, tool holders, gas generator, office furniture & equipment and MORE!
- RUNMASTER RUN-510-2000B engine lathe with 21” swing, 78” centers, 20-1600 rpm, inch/metric threading, 3.250” spindle bore, steadies, s/n 29240105001
- KBC GRIP-1640GH toolroom lathe with 16” swing, 40” centers, 45-1170 rpm, 2.125” spindle bore, inch/metric threading, coolant, steadies, s/n 620750
- MEUSER M3L gap bed engine lathe with 28” swing, 120” centers, 32-1400 rpm, 2.750” spindle bore, inch/metric threading, steadies, s/n 35763
- KIRLOSKAR gap bed engine toolroom lathe with 14” swing, 40” centers, 48-1000 rpm, 1.5” spindle bore, inch/metric threading, steadies, s/n 273102
- CHURCHILL toolroom lathe with 10” swing, 20” centers, 54-1200 rpm
- FIRST LC-20VSG ram type vertical mill with 60-4500 variable rpm 10” x 52” table, power feeds, s/n 90101805
- SUPERMAX YCM-1-1/2 VS ram type vertical mill with 60-4200 rpm, 9” x 42” table, s/n 0116742
- HARTFORD 2S ram type vertical mill with 80-2720 rpm, 9” x 42” power feed table, s/n 790082
- BRIDGEPORT J-SERIES ram type vertical mill with 80-2720 rpm, 9” x 42” table, s/n 100566
- ELUS 400 vertical bandsaw with 14” throat, 10” work height, blade welder, s/n n/a
- (2) GENERAL 590 vertical bandsaw with 14” throat, 6.5” work height, s/n K-401, K-362
- KING 7” horizontal bandsaw with 7” x 10” capacity, s/n 272689
- KING PDM-30 milling/drilling machine with 8” x 31” table, 100- 2500 rpm, s/n 536920
- PROGRESS 3A floor type drill press with 90-1430 rpm, s/n 24207220
- CRAFTSMAN 17” floor type drill press
- BUFFALO floor type drill press
- CANADIAN BLOWER floor type drill press
- DAVIS #15 keyseater with 16” throat, 20” x 31” table
- FORD-SMITH vertical slotter with 50-100 spm, s/n 1079
- BROWN & SHARPE #2 5” X 10” hand feed surface grinder s/n n/a
- (2) BUSY BEE combination disc & belt sander with 9” dia disc, 6” wide belt
- LINCOLN IDEALARC 250 arc welder s/n C100060205
- ALLIS-CHALMERS ACC-30LPS 3000lb capacity lpg forklift with 168” lift 2 stage mast, solid tires, s/n AJC88358
- KING 6.5hp vertical tank mounted air compressor
- 12’ x 20’ steel mezzanine
- ALSO: machine vises, rotary tables, dividing head, angle plates, bench grinders, drills, end mills, taps, tool boxes, work benches, power tools, hand tools, etc.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.