Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required to participate in the sale. Potential Bidders must register and be approved (in person for Onsite auctions or online for Live Webcast auctions). Bidders may be asked to complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see above for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be made by Interac e-transfers or Direct Bank Wire Transfer1.
To ensure approval as a Bidder, please contact us to make arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. The deposit must be received no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale2. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
- Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
- To meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
For International (Non-Canadian and Non-U.S. Residents) Buyers all payments and deposits shall ONLY be made by wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. Buyers, all payments can be made by wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac Debit, Visa, Mastercard, Interac e-transfers, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
- Payment by way of Visa, Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.
- Payment by way of Interac e-Transfers will ONLY be accepted for purchases from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $25,000.
- Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
Applicable for all Purchasers, their employees, riggers, machinery movers, contractors, and agents who participate in the disconnection and/or removal of items purchased at auction.
Purchasers are responsible for removing all articles purchased unless an Exclusive Rigger* has been designated for the sale. “CI” on the purchaser’s invoice designates that a proper certificate of insurance is required before any item marked “CI” can be mechanically removed. Furthermore, properly authorized rigger release instructions, in writing, are required by Corporate Assets Inc.’s office before a Purchaser/Mover/Rigger can commence removal of these items. These forms can be downloaded below.
*For sales with Exclusive Riggers, removal fees will apply. Please refer to the posted Lot Catalogue for pricing. Fees do not include container loading, blocking/bracing, specialty packaging, shipping, or other services. Trucking and transport services may be available through a third-party supplier. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for details. The Buyer's Premium does not apply to posted rigging fees.