On Top Technology
High Precision CNC Turning Facility
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
10:30 AM EST
InspectionTuesday, December 15 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall Items: Wednesday, December 16 before 5:00 P.M.
Remaining Items: Tuesday, December 22 by 5:00 P.M. - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
LocationOn Top Technology
225 Traders Blvd. UNIT 5, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L4Z 3L8
Please note the address update: 225 Traders Blvd. UNIT 5, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L4Z 3L8
FEATURING: NAKAMURA SC-300 CNC turning center with FANUC 21-T CNC control; (2) HITACHI HITEC-TURN 20SII, CNC turning centers; FEELER FTL-10 CNC turning center with SAMECA bar feeder; (3) HARDINGE (LIKE NEW CONDITION) precision tool room lathes with geared heads, power saddles, drawbars etc..; TURINA (EXCEPTIONALLY WELL MAINTAINED) TICINO 520, heavy capacity engine lathe with 45" swing, 6 ¼" spindle bore; BOEHRINGER 20" x 140" gap bed engine lathe; GRAZIANO SAG20 engine lathe; TOP WELL vertical milling machine with power feed and DRO; PRO-STAR vertical milling machine with power drawbar and DRO; TOYOTA (2006) pick-up truck; TOYOTA 2500LB LPG outdoor forklift; NORTON surface grinder; ASSORTMENT of LISTA tool cabinets, precision tooling & accessories, inspection equipment, jib cranes, factory support equipment, office furniture & equipment and MORE!
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- NAKAMURA-TOME SC-300 CNC horizontal tuning center with 10" 3 jaw hydraulic chuck, swing 22.05", maximum turning diameter 13.77", max. center distance 23.62", x- 8.76", z-25", spindle speeds 3,500 rpm, 3.35" spindle bore , 12 position turret, FANUC 21-T control, S/N: S302502
- (2) HITACHI HI-TEC TURN 20SII CNC horizontal turning center with 8" 3 jaw hydraulic chuck, swing 17.7", maximum turning diameter 8", max. center distance 23" , x-8.50", z-15.75", spindle speeds 20-5000 rpm, 2.25" spindle bore, 10 position turret, SEIKI multi control, S/N: 2318, 2335
- FEELER FTL-10 CNC horizontal turning center 6" 3 jaw hydraulic chuck, swing 20.5", maximum turning diameter 9.4", max. center distance 10.3", x-5.5", z-11.4", spindle speed 6000 rpm, 1.25" spindle bore, 8 position turret, S/N: TCO35
- SAMECA MONOSAM HS 65 bar feeder S/N: M060252
- HARDINGE TFB-H tool room lathe with geared head, power saddle, 125-3000 rpm, 1.5hp, 3ph, 550 volt, S/N: LTA8220
- HARDINGE HLV-H tool room lathe with geared head, power saddle, 125-3000 rpm, 1.5 hp, 3 ph, 220 volt, S/N: LCH8220
- HARDINGE HTC tool room turret lathe with 1.5 hp, 3 ph, 110 volt, S/N: HCVAPB
- TICINO 520 gap bed engine lathe with 45" swing , 70" centers, 6.25" spindle bore, 16" 3 jaw chuck, 6-600 rpm, 31.50" 4 jaw chuck and tool post grinding attachment
- BOEHRINGER gap bed engine lathe with 20" swing, 120" centers, 11.2-2240 rpm, 2.25" spindle bore S/N:N/A
- GRAZIANO TORTONA SAG20 gap bed engine lathe with 25" swing, 80" centers, 6-1300 rpm, 2" spindle bore S/N: 39436
- NORTON hydraulic surface grinder with 18"x 6" magnetic chuck S/N:N/A
- TOPWELL 5VK vertical milling machine with power feed, 10"x 50" t-slot table, 120-4200 rpm, NEWALL C80 Control S/N: N/A
- PROSTAR vertical milling machine with power draw bar, 9.75"x50" t-slot table, 120-4200 rpm, EASSON ES-1 Control, S /N: 97092
- STARTRITE H175 horizontal band saw S/N:N/A
- TOYOTA 62-4FGC25 outdoor forklift 2500 lbs. cap. LPG, 3 stage mass, 423.6hrs S/N: 604FGC25-11481
- MMK 400 c-axis with 15.75" chuck
- STARRETT 24" x 18" x 6" granite surface plate
- 24" X 24" X 5" granite surface plate
- MITUTOYO outside micrometer set
- 6" and 24" verniers
- .251-.500 pin gauge set
- TOYOTA (2006) TACOMA 4.0 Liter 4 door pick-up truck 220,000KMS, VIN# 5TEMU52NX6Z184657
- DODGE (2004) 5.7 Liter HEMI 4 door quad cab pick-up truck 307,000 KMS, VIN#1D7HA18D14S746714
- CHEVROLET (2003) AVALANCHE 4 door pick-up truck VIN# 3GNEC13TX3G219614
ALSO:2 ton free standing jib arm with 2 ton jet electric hoist, (2) HONDA gas powered generators, NOMA gas powered snow blower, assorted LISTA tool cabinets and work benches, CAT 40 tool holders, hand tools, carbide tooling and inserts, factory support equipment, office furniture & equipment and more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.