SHORT NOTICE SALE!
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
1:00 PM EDT
InspectionMorning of auction to start of auction only.
RemovalSmall Items: Thursday, May 21 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining Items: Wednesday, May 27 by 5:00 P.M.
1140 Bellamy Rd, Units 7&8, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1H 1H4
SHORT NOTICE SALE FEATURING: PEXTO CNC hydraulic press brake; WUXI JINQIU (2006) CNC hydraulic press brake; YANG EAGLE 600 CNC VMC; MAZAK CNC laser; CHICAGO, CINCINNATI & VERSON press brakes; BRIDGEPORT milling machines, tool room lathes, HINO box truck, assortment of spot & MIG welders, plasma cutter, tool cabinets, grinding equipment, HARDINGE tool room lathes, optical comparator, sea container, power lawn mowers, assorted sheet metal, assortment of restaurant equipment, perishable tooling & MORE!
- PEXTO hydraulic press brake with 110 ton capacity, 168” overall bending length, 121” between housings, DYNABEND single axis back gauge, s/n 740744
- WUXI JINQIU (2006) WCK67K-25/4000 hydraulic press brake with 127 ton capacity, 158” overall bending length, 122” between housings, ESTUNE E20 single axis back gauge, s/n 01160
- DREIS AND KRUMP 68-B hydraulic press brake with 55 ton capacity, 96” overall bending length, 96” between housings, 78” between housings, s/n L-18715
- CINCINNATI mechanical press brake with 145” overall bending length, 125” between housings, s/n W12160
- MFG N/A mechanical press brake with 24 ton capacity, 79” overall bending length, 63” between housings, s/n 6134
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- YANG EAGLE 600 CNC vertical machining center with FANUC series 0-MD CNC control, 14” x 29” T-slot table, travels x- 27.20”, travels y-18.60”, travels z-23.15”, BT40 spindle taper, speeds up to 8000rpm, 20 station tool ATC, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n n/a
- MAZAK LASER PATH TURBO X-48 CNC laser with MAZAK L-1 CNC control, .250” mild steel maximum cutting capacity, 48” x 96” maximum sheet size, travels x-111.35”, travels y-57.70”, travels z-45.45”, 1000 watt laser output, SMC cooling unit, s/n 77474
- TAKISAWA TSL-1000D lathe with 16” swing, 38” between centers, 1.5” spindle bore, speeds up to 1800rpm, 8” chuck, steady rest, s/n T86050030
- TUM 25-B lathe with 12” swing, 32” between centers, 1.5” spindle bore, 6” chuck, steady rest, s/n 482
- HARDINGE DU-59 turret lathe with 15” turning capacity, 1” spindle bore, 6 station turret, s/n n/a
- FIRST LC1VS vertical turret mill with 43” x 9” table, speeds up to 4500rpm, 2 HP motor, NEWALL SAPPHIRE 2 axis DRO, s/n n/a
- FIRST vertical turret mill with 40” x 9” table, speeds up to 2760 rpm, QUALITY 500 DRO, 2 HP motor s/n 7101422
- PARKSON NO. 1NA horizontal mill with 46” x 10” table, speeds up to 775 rpm, s/n n/a
- BAXTER VERTICUT 180 horizontal band saw, s/n 4524
- WELLSAW 1270 horizontal band saw, s/n n/a
- FORWARD KB-45 vertical band saw, s/n n/a
- HOBART MEGAFLEX 450 RVS MIG welder with HOBART 27 wire feeder, s/n 81WS17493
- LINDE V1-252 MIG welder with wire feeder, s/n n/a
- PEER FAU15 spot welder, s/n 170061
- EVERITE EG618 6x18 manual surface grinder with 6" wheel, magnetic chuck, full enclosure, coolant, s/n 84079-618166
- FORD SMITH 10” heavy duty pedestal grinder, s/n n/a
- HINO (1998) FB1817 cab over cube van, 4 cylinder 168hp diesel engine, 5 speed manual transmission, vin JHBFB4JE3X1510318
- FREIGHTLINER (2004) M2106 dual axle flatbed truck with CATERPILLAR C7 6 cylinder diesel engine, 10 speed EATON FULLER manual transmission, approx. 470,000 miles, vin 1FVACYDDC34HN43594
ALSO:GREENER arbour press, POWERFIST parts washer, MITUTOYO 12” optical comparator, Large quantity of ferrous and non ferrous sheet metal, steel and pvc piping, work benches, cabinets, racks, hardware, office furniture and more
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.