Vale – Thompson #3
Large Offering of MRO Spares!
Thursday, February 6, 2020
10:30 AM CST
InspectionWednesday, February 5 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Thursday, February 20 and BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
LocationVale – Thompson #3
Hwy 6 1 Inco Rd, Thompson, Manitoba, Canada, R8N 1P3
FEATURING: BRODERSON (2007) IC-20-1G LPG industrial carry deck mobile crane; BOBCAT (2008) S250 compact skid steer; CHEVROLET (2001) 2500HD 4 door pickup truck; (4) TAYLOR WINFIELD NV-1 spot welders; (5+) MILLER MIG welders; HYD-MECH S-20 automatic horizontal band saw; ELLIS 9400 variable speed drill press; (2) HUSKQVARNA 20” masonry saws; DEUTZ BF 4M 2012 diesel engine; (2) INGERSOLL-RAND 155L38 AXI compressors; LARGE QUANTITY of electric motors ranging from 10 HP up to 200 HP, SEW EURODRIVE powered gearboxes, limit switches, relays, seals, valves, PNEUMATIC & HYDRAULIC cylinder assemblies, sprockets, chain, pump casings, bushings, filters, belts, springs, GLYCOL, oils & lubricants, sandblast media, CRANE & HOIST parts, hazardous gas detectors, large quantities of pillow block bearings, roller bearings & MUCH MORE!
- BRODERSON (2007) IC-20-1G LPG industrial carry deck mobile crane with 5000 lb. max. capacity, 27’9” max. extended boom height, 75 deg. max. angle, 3 section boom, 90 deg. boom rotation, 1805 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 52831
- BOBCAT (2008) S250 compact skid steer wheel loader with diesel engine, 4 wheel drive, 3rd valve, s/n: 530940221
- CHEVROLET (2001) 2500HD 4 door pickup truck with 4x4, automatic transmission, power steering, 8’ bed, vin: 1GCHK23U21F140248
- (4) TAYLOR WINFIELD NV-1 spot welders with UNITROL SOLUTION digital control, 20 KVA, 575V, 8” throat, 6” gap, foot pedal, s/n: 245231, 242516, n/a, n/a
- MILLER CP-302 MIG welder with MILLER 22A wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: LH290100C
- (3) MILLER DIMENSION 652 digital welding power source with cables, s/n: MB130038U, LH010412C, MB170752U
- (2) MILLER INTELLIWELD 650 welding power source with cables, s/n: KB007661, N/A, N/A
- (2) MILLER GOLD STAR 400SS welding power source with cables, s/n: KB066655, N/A
- HYD-MECH S-20 automatic horizontal band saw with 13”x18” capacity, 370 RPM, 2 HP, variable feed rate, s/n: 2129075
- ELLIS 9400 variable speed drill press with 16”x17.5” table, 13” throat, 1200 RPM, 2 HP, s/n: 94D15180
- (2) HUSKQVARNA 20” masonry saws, s/n: N/A, N/A
MRO SPARES INVENTORY
- DEUTZ BF 4M 2012 diesel engine with 74,9 kW (100 HP), 2500 RPM, 4.038L displacement, 74.5mm stroke, s/n: 01089725
- (2) INGERSOLL-RAND 155L38 AXI compressor with 11.650 CFM, 1770 RPM, 5217 PSI, s/n: 115L20411, 62H.7038
- (2) TAMPER 509US-DBS electric motor with 460 HP, 1780 RPM, 575V, 394A, s/n: 340-110-001, N/A
- LARGE QUANTITY of ELECTRIC MOTORS ranging from 10 HP up to 200 HP, SEW EURODRIVE powered gearboxes, limit switches, relays, seals, valves, PNEUMATIC & HYDRAULIC cylinder assemblies, sprockets, chain, pump casings, bushings, filters, belts, springs, GLYCOL, oils & lubricants, sandblast media, CRANE & HOIST parts, hazardous gas detectors, large quantities of PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS and ROLLER BEARINGS ranging in sizes, and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.