Per order of Receiver for
Complete 85,000 Sq Ft. Late Model Metal Fabrication Facility
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
10:30 AM EST
InspectionMonday, November 14 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalAll items must be removed shortly after the auction. Removal due date will be announced soon.
214 Jackson Street, Neenah, Wisconsin, United States, 54956
FEATURING: CINCINNATI (2006) 5 axis, 350 TON x 12’ CNC press brake; CINCINNATI 500H, 500 ton x 14’ press brake; CINCINNATI 225 TON x 10’ press brake; CHICAGO SO-1014, 10’ press brake; MITSUBISHI (2005) ML3718 MV PLUS, 4000 WATT CNC laser cutting cell with automatic load/unload system; AMADA LASMAC LC-64II CNC laser; FLOW (2008) HYPERJET 50, CNC water jet cutting system; JETLINE 1WP-120, seam welder; (60+) MILLER & LINCOLN welders NEW AS 2010!; (2) THERMAL ARC plasma cutters; ARONSON S14VRB-14VLS-PK welding manipulator; S.I TECH INTERNATIONAL INC CNC flame cutting system; (8) KOIKE ARONSON (LATE MODEL) power & idler tank turning roll sets; KOIKE ARONSON welding positioners; (2) IRIZAR welding positioners; EDWARDS JAWS-IV, 100 ton ironworker; (2) GULLCO (2007) KBM-18-D, plate bevellers; BERTSCH 12’ x 5/8”, power plate bending rolls; (2) power plate roll systems; GURUTZPE SUPER AT 11-20-1000/650 gap bed lathe; CINCINNATI 2510, 12’ x 3/8” plate shear; (5+) assorted engine lathes; (5+) HYD-MECH, GROB & DO-ALL horizontal & vertical saws; TIMESAVERS (2008) 36” belt sander; (5) MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, KOMATSU & DAEWOO LPG forklifts; GENIE man lift; MEC hydraulic scissor lift; (2) ATLAS COPCO air compressors; HYDROSCALE 10,000 LB crane scale; (3) CHEVROLET & FORD vehicles; MINUTEMAN (2006) floor sweeper; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF fabricating support equipment, general factory support assets, lifting equipment & accessories, office furniture & equipment and MUCH MORE!
PRESS BRAKE FORMING
- CINCINNATI (2006) 5 Axis CNC Press Brake, 350 Ton x 12’
- CINCINNATI 500 H Series Press Brake, 500-Ton x 14'
- CINCINNATI 9 Series X Press Brake, 225-Ton x 10'
- CHICAGO SO-1014 10’ Brake/ Large Qty of Press Brake Tooling
CNC LASER CUTTING
- MITSUBISHI (2005) CNC Laser, Model ML3718 MV Plus, 4000 Watt
- AMADA Lasmac LC-644II CNC Laser
CNC WATER JET
- FLOW WATER Jet System (2008) Model HyperJet 50
WELDING & ASSEMBLY/ PLASMA CUTTING
- JETLINE Seam Welder, Model 1WP-120
- (60+) MILLER, HOBART, LINCOLN (Up to 2010) Mig, Arc, Stud, & Tig Welders w/ Wire Feeders
- ARONSON S14VRB-14VLS-PK Welding Manipulator
- BURCO/KOCO Stud Welder, Model 2000E
- (2) THERMAL DYNAMICS Cutmaster 80XL & Max 100 Plasma Cutters
- S.I. TECH INTERNATIONAL INC./Burny DE-1200 CNC Flame Cutting Table
- (8 Sets) KOIKE ARONSON Power Rolls & Welding Positioners/ to 50,000 Capacity
- (2) IRIZAR Welding Positioners to 10,000 lb Capacity
IRON WORKER/ BEVELER
- EDWARDS 100 Ton Ironworker, Model JAWS-IV
- (2) GULLCO (2007) Model KBM-18-D Bevelers, 1450 Watt
PLATE BENDERS/ ROLLS
- BERTSCH 3-Roll Power Plate Roll, 12' x 5/8" Single Pass
- LOWN 3 Roll Plate Bender, Model G-800
- REED 3 Roll Plate Bender, Model 450
MACHINE TOOLS / SAWS
- GURUTZPE Model Super AT 11-20-1000/650 Gap Bed Lathe, 70" Swing x 42" Between Centers
- CINCINNATI Model 2510, 12' x 3/8" Capacity Shear
- (4) LEBLOND, YAM, MONARCH TOOLROOM Lathes
- (6) HYDMECH, GROB, DO ALL, ARMSTRONG, & MARVEL Vertical & Horizontal Band Saws
- Grinders, Vertical Milling Machines, Drill Presses, Jig Borer
- TIMESAVER (2008) Model Series 2231-24-084, 36" 3-Head, Wide Belt Sander
- (5) MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, KOMATSU, DAEWOO LP Forklift Trucks, to 6000 lb Capacity
- GENIE Z20/8N/Z-MINI Manlift
- MEC 2548HT Scissor Lift
FACILITY & SUPPORT & VEHICLES
- (2) ATLAS COPCO Air Compressors, 50 HP
- HYDROSCALE Weight-Master-05-LED, 10,000 lb Cap Crane Scale
- CHEVROLET 3500 Stake Bed Truck
- FORD F150 XLT Extended Cab Pickup Truck
- FORD F Series Flat Bed Pick Up Truck
- MINUTEMAN (2006) Floor Sweeper
- (2) G&L 350-T & 25 T Boring Bars
- Stress Rehiet Engineering Stress Releiver
- BINKS Spray Booth
- Office Furniture & Equipment/ Jib Cranes
Large Quantity of Raw Materials Inventory. Featuring Bar Stock, Tube Stock, Angle Products, Sheet Stock, & I Beam Stock
IN CONJUNCTION WITH:The Branford Group
896 Main Street, Branford, CT 06405
Please visit their website for more details about this sale.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A discounted 16% BP for buyers paying via Cash, Cashiers Check, Company Check or Wire Transfer will apply to your purchase or 19% BP for any buyers paying via Credit Card. (Example: a $100 purchase paying by cash instrument the total with BP is $116 and a $100 purchase paying via credit card the total with BP is $119)
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.Payment is due within 48 hours of receiving invoice by wire transfer, company check with a bank letter of guarantee, certified funds, cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or by making a deposit at a local Bank of America into our CT account.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.