Toshar Ltd. Furniture & Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer
Thursday, May 15, 2014
11:30 AM EDT
InspectionThursday, May 15 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall Items: Friday, May 16 before 5:00 P.M.
Remaining Items: Wednesday, May 21 before 5:00 P.M.
LocationToshar Ltd. Furniture & Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer
110 W Beaver Creek Rd. Unit 16, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada, L4B 1J9
DUE TO THE OWNER RETIRING A VERY LARGE OFFERING OF NEW INVENTORY AND HARDWARE NEEDED FOR CABINET MANUFACTURING & WOOD WORKING IS FOR SALE! FEATURING: edge banding supplies, various sizes and grades of metal hinges, wood inventory, clamps and accessories, hardware, bearings, glass, piping, clips, brackets, extension cords, trim, roller bearing tracks, weather stripping & MUCH MORE! Also Featuring: GRASS BBM-T multi spindle boring and milling machine; ALTENDORF F-45 aluminum sliding table saw; HOLZHER 1403 edge bander; QTY of CASATI boring/milling machines; radial arm saws, planers, vertical bandsaws, drill presses, pedestal grinders, portable routing machines, power tools, aluminum ladders, general wood working accessories and shop tools, office furniture & MORE!
VERY WELL MAINTAINED WOODWORKING EQUIPMENT
- ALTENDORF F-45 13" aluminum sliding table saw with 7HP, fence guard, pneumatic clamping, BUSY-BEE 3HP twin bag type dust collector, 220/3/60 electrics, s/n 89-6-261
- MIKIWAY MBS-250 tilting arbor table saw with 220/3/60 electrics s/n 761294
- CRAFTSMAN 10" double end combination radial arm saw with electronic DRO measurement, s/n n/a
- BUSY-BEE B013 4.5" metal cutting horizontal band saw s/n 27897
- BUSY-BEE WA-14M 14" vertical band saw s/n 76742
- DELTA 36-220 10" compound miter saw, s/n R9926
- DELTA 34-080 10" motorized box compound miter saw, s/n 8714
- MASTERCRAFT 10" portable table saw with wheel stand, dust bag, laser guide, s/n n/a
- GRASS BESCHLAGE BBM-T multi spindle boring and milling machine with CORAL-JOKER 1.5HP bag type dust collector; 220/3/60 electrics; s/n 8908094
- STETON table type semi-automatic multi spindle drilling and boring machine with (27) spindles, 31"x56" table, pneumatic clamping, s/n n/a
- HETTICH-GRASS-MEPLAMAT combination multi spindle vertical boring/drilling machine with custom steel table, pneumatic clamping, s/n n/a
- CASATI combination multi spindle vertical boring/drilling machine with custom steel table, pneumatic clamping, s/n n/a
- HOLZHER 1403 edge bander with 220/3/60 electrics s/n 2006
- BUSY-BEE B600 6" horizontal belt sander with 1.5HP, 220/1/60/ electrics, s/n n/a
- BUSY-BEE B705 20" horizontal planer with 3HP, 220/3/60 electrics, s/n 7103
- CRAFTSMAN 3HP/25GAL tank mount piston type portable air compressor 110/1/60 electrics s/n n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN bench type wood turning lathe with 6" swing, 43" centers, speeds to 3450RPM, belt drive, s/n n/a
- GRASS pneumatic kick press, s/n n/a
- DELTA 16.5" floor type heavy duty drill press with 12"x12" table, 5" cross sliding drill vise, s/n 17901
- BUSY-BEE B-712 bench type double end 12" disc sander with 1HP, speeds to 1725RPM, s/n n/a
- UNITED bench type double end 8" grinder with 3/4HP, s/n n/a
- VIKING bench type combination 12" wheel, 5" wet stone sharpener grinder, s/n n/a
- MASTERCRAFT 117-032 flux core portable MIG welder, s/n n/a
- BUSY-BEE electric table router with 28"x41" custom ball-assist table, hold down clamping arm, s/n n/a
ALSO:HUGE SELECTION OF BRAND NEW !!! high end, designer quality furniture hardware and supplies consisting of EURO-SPEC roller bearing drawer sliders and slides; stainless steel hinges and mounting hardware; designer style door and drawer knobs and handles; BRASS, BRONZE, STAINLESS and PVC finish knobs and handles; THOUSANDS of sliders, hinges, rollers, dowels, caps, screws, cap screws, nails, finishing nails, every conceivable type of furniture fastening hardware; huge quantity of electrical hardware, halogen lights, track lights, incandescent lights sockets and switches, wires, cabling, mounting hardware and transformers; large assortment of plumbing fittings and hardware; large quantity of PVC and metal insert edge banding; powder coated and chrome finish metal legs, fittings and bar supports; paint and finishing compounds; assortment of RAW MATERIALS consisting of particulate and laminate standard size panels and off cuts; large quantity of power and hand tools; electric planers; BRAND NEW MILWAUKEE sawz-all; MAKITA wet tile cutter; (5+) RYOBY routers; FREUD carbide cutter sets; tap & die sets; carbide tooth saw blades; boring bits; C-clamps, bar clamps and angle clamps; mortising attachments; PORTER-CABLE seaming router; cordless assembly drivers; large quantity of glass shelving and panels; electric lifters, hydraulic lifters, hand carts and pallet trucks; shop vacuums; rolling stands; work benches with vises; office furniture; business machines; kitchen appliances and MUCH MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.