Top-Mill Precision Ltd.
Precision HAAS CNC Machining Facility
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
10:30 AM EST
InspectionTuesday, October 21, 2014 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 before 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, October 30, 2014 before 5:00 P.M.
LocationTop-Mill Precision Ltd.
5 - 6045 Netherhart Road, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5T 1G5
PRECISION HAAS CNC MACHINING FACILITY FEATURING: HAAS VF6, 50 taper CNC vertical machining center; HAAS VF6, 40 taper CNC vertical machining center; HAAS VF3 CNC vertical machining center with 4th axis rotary table; POWERTURN (2009) 18” x 40” engine lathe with DRO; CSEPEL HFR-50-1600 radial arm drill; CHAMPION (2004) air compressor; MAXIMART V-55 EDM; BAXTER verticut saw; MILLER Deltaweld 302 Digital mig welder; (3) MILLER Maxtron 450 Digital mig welders; (7) MILLER Invision 456P Digital mig welders; (10) MILLER Coolmate 3 chillers; LARGE QUANTITY of precision vises, chucks, inspection equipment, precision boring heads and accessories, LISTA cabinets, CLARK forklift, CHEVROLET pick-up truck, MITUTOYO optical comparator, dumping hoppers, office furniture & equipment, and MORE!
- HAAS VF-6 3 axis CNC vertical machining center with HAAS CNC control, travels X- 64”, Y- 32”, Z- 24”, 20 station ATC, 4500 rpm, CAT-50 tool holder spindle, 30HP high torque, 28” x 64” t-slot work table, chip auger, coolant, full enclosure, S/N 20823
- HAAS VF-6 3 axis CNC vertical machining center with HAAS CNC control, travels X- 64”, Y- 32”, Z- 24”, 20 station ATC, 6000 rpm, cat-40 tool holder spindle, 15HP high torque, 28” x 64” t-slot work table, chip auger, coolant, full enclosure, S/N 8383
- HAAS VF-3 3 axis CNC vertical machining center with Haas CNC control, travels X- 40”, Y- 20”, Z- 20.85”, 20 station ATC, 6000 rpm, CAT-40 tool holder spindle, 15HP, 18” x 48” t-slot work table, coolant, full enclosure, S/N 2768
- HAAS 4th axis 8” dia rotary chuck with tailstock
- Also: CAT 50 & 40 tool holders, carbide inserts, carbide cutting tools, etc.
- MAXIMART V-55 sinker type electronic discharge machine with MAXIMART V-Pulse control, travels X- 18.85” Y- 18.5” Z- 9.8” + 17.7”, 19.5” x 37” work table, 56” x 37” x 24” table enclosure, 2 axis dro, S/N n/a
- CSEPEL HFR-50 6’ radial arm drill with 13” dia. column, 16-2000 rpm, #4 MT spindle, power elevation, power clamping, 15.5” x 21.5” x 19.5” box table (may be sold separately) S/N 16061
- POWERTURN 18” X 40” gap bed toolroom lathe with 18” swing, 40” centers, 25-2000 rpm, 2.250” spindle bore, inch & metric threading, 10” dia 3 jaw chuck, 12” dia 4 jaw chuck, 14” dia face plate, follow rest, 3 point steady rest, 2 axis dro, S/N 711450
- ER-MAIER KM-1012 roll-in type vertical bandsaw with 10” throat, 12” work height, S/N 66895
- REXON 16.5” floor type drill press S/N 92357
- ELEPHANT combination disc & belt sander with 12” dia disc, 6” wide belt
- LINCOLN LINCWELD 225 arc welder.
- Also: ‘C’ clamps, drills, reamers, drill chucks, taps, ‘V’ blocks, power tools, hand tools, lifting chains, clamping hardware, etc.
- CLARK 4500 LPG forklift with 4500lb capacity, 176" lift, solid tires, 39" forks, S/N n/a
- MOBILE electric walkie type forklift
- CHAMPION 10HP vertical tank mounted air compressor
- CUSTOM 1 ton capacity, 'A' frame rolling gantry
- JET 1 ton electric hoist
- Strapping caddy with tools
- MILLER Deltaweld 302 Digital mig welder
- (3) MILLER Maxtron 450 Digital mig welders
- (7) MILLER Invision 456P Digital mig welders.
- (10) MILLER Coolmate 3 chillers
- DELTRONIC DV-114 optical comparitor with 15” dia screen, S/N 279014851
- 24” X 36” black granite surface plate
- ALSO: MITUTOYO 18” digital height gauge, bore gauges, gauge blocks, depth micrometers, inside & outside micrometers, verniers, etc.
- GMC SIERRA 2500 SLT 4X4 extended cab pick-up truck with power windows, power seat, leather, 6.5’ box, bed liner, 163,500 k/m. VIN 1GTGK29U4YE321497
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:DONCASTER MACHINERY MOVERS
CONTACT: GLEN DONCASTER
BUSINESS: (416) 580-2258
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.