Former assets of
Complete Brake Pad Manufacturing Facility
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionTuesday, May 29 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, May 31 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Wednesday, June 13 by 5:00 P.M.
110 Commerce Street, East Haven, Connecticut, United States, 06512
FEATURING: (2) METAL FINISHING EQUIPMENT & SUPPLY (2011 & 2005) 6 cu/ft., 20HP rotoblasts w/ bucket elevators and PLC controls; ALTECH/INDUTROL (2014) disc pad surface grinder/slotter/chamfer machine; ALTECH/INDUTROL (2003) disc pad surface grinder/slotter/chamfer machine; CORSTEEL CH-1742, disc pad surface grinder/slotter/chamfer machine; CORSTEEL (2011 W/ VERY LOW HOURS) 75 ton dual cavity preform press; CORSTEEL (OEM REBUILD 2012) 75 ton dual cavity preform press; CORSTEEL (1999) 75 ton dual cavity preform press; CORSTEEL (2011) 400 ton heated platen curing press; CORSTEEL (2006) 400 ton heated platen curing press; CORSTEEL (1999) 400 ton heated platen curing press; DISC PAD PRODUCT LINE MOLDS CONSISTING OF OVER 200+ CURING & PREFORM MOLDS, GRINDING FIXTURES ETC.; PATTERSON KELLEY 30 cu/ft. twin shell V-Blender; PATTERSON KELLEY 20 cu/ft. twin shell V-Blender; (5) TORIT (NEW AS 2012) cartridge type dust collectors; (9) SPX POWER TEAM 150T dual cylinder hydraulic shop presses; (12) ENERPAC 100T hydraulic shop presses; RADIANT ENERGY SYSTEMS (2000) 2 zone & 8 emitter infra-red mesh belt oven; GRIEVE (2004) WTC686-500, 400,000 BTU car bottom oven w/ 700,000 BTU/HR ECLIPSE afterburner; CONTROLLED PYROLYSIS (1996) ATR-240, 450,000 BTU car bottom burn off oven w/ 1600F afterburner; (6) MITSUBISHI & TOYOTA electric forklifts; JOHN DEERE 870, tractor w/ front bucket & rear mowing attachments; NORDSON (1998) automatic powder coat paint system; SHANKLIN (2014) automatic PLC controlled shrink wrap & heat tunnel; QUINCY (2017) QGDV30P, 30HP tank mounted rotary screw air compressor (LIKE NEW CONDITION W/ ONLY 1000 HRS!); (2) QUINCY (2010) 15HP air compressors; MTA (2017) refrigerated air dryer; COMPLETE MACHINING/MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT; ALL-FILL (PLC RETROFIT 2009) bulk tube filling line; (5) BALTEC RN231, orbital riveters; LANTECH (1998) QM-300 automatic pallet wrapper; (2) MATERIAL TRANSFER (2000 & 1995) 700lb drum dumpers; (2) VIDEOJET inkjet coders; ALSO FEATURING A LARGE QUANTITY of factory support equipment, (125+) sections of adjustable pallet racking, single axle flatbed trailer, MTA (LIKE NEW) compact chiller unit & MORE!
Certain assets are available for prior sale. Please enquire for details!
HYDRAULIC CURING AND PREFORM PRESSES
- CORSTEEL (2011) hydraulic curing press with EZ DURAPANEL touch screen PLC control, 400 ton capacity, 15” stroke, 2.5” daylight clearance, 20” cylinder bore, s/n: n/a
- CORSTEEL (2006) SS6D22162.5 PRE hydraulic curing press with UNIOP PLC control, 400 ton capacity, 46” lifting table, 15” stroke, 2.5” daylight clearance, 20” cylinder bore, s/n: CH-1866-05-06
- CORSTEEL S86D16182.5 PRE hydraulic curing press with UNIOP PLC control, 400 ton capacity, 46” lifting table, 15” stroke, 2.5” daylight clearance, 20” cylinder bore, s/n: CH-1610-09-99
- CORSTEEL (2012) PF-75-12 hydraulic preform press with UNIOP PLC control, 75 ton capacity, 12” stroke, 24” daylight clearance, 8” cylinder bore, 18.5”x18.5” bed, s/n: CH-2043-06-12
- CORSTEEL (2011) hydraulic dual layer preform press with EZ DURAPANEL SE SERIES touch screen PLC control, 75 ton capacity, 12” stroke, 31” daylight clearance, 8” cylinder bore, 18.5”x18.5” bed, 15,267 hrs, s/n: n/a
- CORSTEEL 75-TNDL-PREF hydraulic preform press with 75 ton capacity, 12” stroke, 24” daylight clearance, 8” cylinder bore, 18.5”x18.5” bed, s/n: CH-1609-10-99
DISC BRAKE GRINDING EQUIPMENT
- ALLTECH ENGINEERING (2014) CGS2-HD disc brake pad surface grinder/slotter/chamfer with 12 HP 12” diamond plated coarse and fine grinding cup wheels, 12 HP 8” diamond plated thin slotting wheel, (2) 9 HP diamond plated chamfer cone wheels, s/n: CGS2-76-0814
- ALLTECH ENGINEERING (2003) CGS2-HD disc brake pad surface grinder/slotter/chamfer with 12 HP 12” diamond plated coarse and fine grinding cup wheels, 12 HP 8” diamond plated thin slotting wheel, (2) 9 HP diamond plated chamfer cone wheels, s/n: CGS2-HD33-1203
- CORSTEEL CH1742 surface grinder/slotter/chamfer with 25 HP 14” diamond plated grinding cup wheel, 10 HP 10” diamond plated thin slotting wheel, (2) 10 HP diamond plated chamfer cone wheels, s/n: n/a
- LARGE inventory of DISC BRAKE PAD LINING MOLDS and CURING PRESS DIES AVAILABLE. Molds cover a WIDE RANGE of applications for MULTIPLE MANUFACTURERS and vehicle makes and models.
|PARTIAL LISTING OF BRAKE PAD MOLDS:|
| || |
|FOR A COMPLETE LISTING OF BRAKE PAD MOLDS AVAILABLE, PLEASE CLICK HERE.|
HYDRAULIC SHOP PRESSES
- (9) SPX POWER TEAM SPE15013DS hydraulic h-frame presses with 150 ton capacity, POWER TEAM 10 HP portable hydraulic power packs, 12” stroke, 43” daylight clearance, double acting cylinders, s/n: n/a
- ENERPAC IPH10030 hydraulic h-frame press with 100 ton capacity, ENERPAC E4 Z class digital 1.5 HP hydraulic power pack, 10” stoke, 42.5” daylight clearance, s/n: n/a
- (11) ENERPAC IPH10030 hydraulic h-frame presses with 100 ton capacity, ENERPAC 3 HP hydraulic power packs, 10” stoke, 42.5” daylight clearance, s/n: n/a
LATE MODEL SHOT BLAST EQUIPMENT
- (2) METFIN (2011 & 2005) SERIES I MODEL 600 roto blast systems with GE FANUC QUICK PANELVIEW touch screen PLC controls, 6 cu/ft, 20 HP, single wheel, integral dust collector, loader, s/n: 1007, 1068
NATURAL GAS OVENS
- GRIEVE (2004) WTC686-500 natural gas batch oven with 325 deg. F. max. temp., 5 HP, PARTLOW MRC 5000 humidity meter, HONEYWELL digital temperature gauge, 74”x60”x90” interior dimensions, s/n: 411881
- CONTROLLED PYROLYSIS ATR240-4110 natural gas cleaning furnace with 800 deg. F. max. temp., HONEYWELL digital temperature control, 84”x84”x66” interior dimensions, s/n: n/a
MIXING & FILLING EQUIPMENT
- PATTERSON KELLEY twin shell mixer with 30 cu/ft. capacity, 10 HP shell, s/n: 115211
- PATTERSON KELLEY twin shell mixer with 20 cu/ft. capacity, 5 HP shell, s/n: 270262
- ALL-FILL bulk tube filling machine with CERBUS SHA 600 control (retrofit 2009), stainless steel hopper, 48” stainless steel rotary actuator and unscramble tables, s/n: n/a
PAINTING & FINISHING DEPARTMENT
- NORDSON CK-1800 electrostatic powder coating system with NORDSON control, (4) VERSA spray guns, NORDSON MR-150 round feed hopper, NORDSON cyclo-kinetic separator, 90”x48”x56” booth canopy, s/n: n/a
- RADIANT ENERGY SYSTEMS dual zone infra-red conveyor oven with digital temperature controls, 400 deg. F. max. temp., 264”x50” conveyor, 50”x3” aperture, adjustable speed s/n: n/a
- GLOBAL FINISHING SOLUTIONS FAST-PAK spray booth with 121”x108”x97” interior dimensions, power, lights, exhaust, fire control, s/n: n/a
CARTRIDGE TYPE DUST COLLECTORS
- DONALDSON TORIT DFT3-12 cartridge type dust collector with 15 HP motor, s/n: IG616138-003
- UNITED AIR SPECIALISTS SFC6-3 cartridge type dust collector with 10 HP motor, s/n: 60065125
- DONALDSON TORIT SDF-4 cartridge type dust collector with 5 HP motor, s/n: IG580251-001
- DONALDSON TORIT DFT3-6 cartridge type dust collector with 5 HP motor, s/n: IG616138-001
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- QUINCY (2017) QDGV-30 rotary screw air compressor with 30 HP, AIRLOGIC digital control, 1080 hours recorded at time of listing, s/n: ITJ004316
- (2) QUINCY (2010) QR-5120 tank mounted piston type air compressors with 15 HP, s/n: QU1007090035, QU10070937
- INGERSOLL-RAND T30 tank mounted piston type air compressor with 7.5 HP, s/n: NAR10057422
- MTA (2014) DEO175 dry energy hybrid air dryer, s/n: 2200235341
- MTA air dryer, s/n: n/a
- MTA (2011) TAE-EVO 161 chiller unit with 40 HP, 149 deg. f. max. temp., s/n: 2200175375
- (5) BALTEC RN231 insertion presses with BALTEC digital controls, 0.5 HP, 1650 RPM, s/n: n/a
- MITSUBISHI 2FBC25 electric forklift with 5000 lb. capacity, 36V, 198” max. reach, 3 stage mast, indoor tires, side shift, rotary fork attachment, s/n: A2BC220812
- MITSUBISHI 2FBC18 electric forklift with 3100 lb. capacity, 36/48V, 190” max. reach, 3 stage mast, indoor tires, side shift, s/n: A2BC120218
- TOYOTA 7FBCU18 electric forklift with 2900 lb. capacity, 36V, 189” max. reach, 3 stage mast, side shift, indoor tires, s/n: 65601
- TOYOTA 7FBEU18 electric forklift with 2900 lb. capacity, 36V, 189” max. reach, 3 stage mast, side shift, indoor tires, s/n: 24410
- MITSUBISHI FBC15 electric forklift with 2700 lb. capacity, 36/48V, 189” max. reach, 3 stage mast, indoor tires, s/n: AFB1-50675
- MITSUBISHI FBC18N electric forklift with 1900 lb. capacity, 36/48V, 188” max. reach, 3 stage mast, indoor tires, side shift, s/n: A4BC120214
- JOHN DEERE 870 tractor with JOHN DEERE 3TN84-RJK diesel engine, JOHN DEERE 440 articulated bucket attachment with 73” bucket, 3309 hrs recorded at time of listing, s/n: n/a
- HUDSON twin axle flat deck trailer with 16'x8' wood plank deck, loading ramps, spare tire well, vin: n/a
- LANTECH Q-SERIES semi-automated stretch wrapping system, s/n: n/a
- SHANKLIN (2014) packaging line with SHANKLIN F1AC form fill seal shrink wrapper, PLC control, 16”x6” max. package size, SHANKLIN T71 shrink tunnel, tunnel size 36"x68.5"x92”, speeds to 150 ft./min s/n: FAC14003-01, T14022-01
- VIDEOJET EXCEL 2000 OPAQUE digital inkjet coding machine, s/n: 072571018W8
- VIDEOJET 1520 digital inkjet coding machine, s/n: 1211142C22ZH
- VIDEOJET P3400 digital label printer/applicator
MACHINE SHOP EQUIPMENT
- NARDINI-MSC 1640E tool room lathe with 16” swing, 38” between centers, 1” spindle bore, 10” 3 jaw chuck, speeds to 2000 RPM, inch/metric theading, s/n: n/a
- BRIDGEPORT SERIES I vertical milling machine with ANALIM 2 axis DRO, 42”x9” table, speeds to 4200 RPM, 2 HP, SERVO TYPE 140 power feed, s/n: 82734-2
- BRIDGEPORT 50077 vertical milling machine with 32”x9” table, speeds to 4250 RPM, 0.5 HP, s/n: 21460
- CRAFTSMAN 3 speed vertical band saw with 18” throat, 24”x19” table, 2 HP, s/n: n/a
- GROB vertical band saw with 18” throat, 24”x24” table, blade welder/cutter, s/n: n/a
- JOHNSON JH10A horizontal band saw with 14”x10” capacity, s/n: 186725
- BLANCHARD NO. 11 rotary surface grinder with 16” magnetic chuck, 15 HP, s/n: n/a
- BLISS NO. 19 OBI mechanical punch press with 10 ton capacity, s/n: 4609
- ENCO 40030 bench type drill press with 3800 RPM, 8” throat
- CINCINNATI 18 ROYAL floor type drill press with 8” throat
ALSO:(100+) sections of medium duty pallet racking; pneumatic scissor lift rotary tables; work benches; (25+) wire mesh bins; pallet jacks; LARGE QUANTITES of resin, rubber crumb, synthetic graphite, pet coke, chopped steel fiber, magnesium oxide, barium sulfate and powdered iron; and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.