Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of a
Late Model Fabricating Facility
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
1:00 PM EST
InspectionWednesday, November 18 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, November 19 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining: Thursday, November 26 by 5:00 P.M.
920, Rue Pierre-Caisse, Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, Quebec, Canada, J3B 7Y5
FEATURING: Clean steel fabricating facility featuring: (2) DEMAG 10 ton x 68’ double girder bridge cranes with (2) 5 ton hoists; (3) DEMAG 5 ton x 68’ single girder bridge cranes; HYD-MECH (2010) S-20II horizontal saw with hydraulic feed; HYD-MECH (2004) M-16A horizontal saw with bundling; HYD-MECH S-20 horizontal saw; AMADA RG-125, 140 ton x 10’ hydraulic press brake with dies; PROMECAM 10’ x ¼” hydraulic shear; (40+) heavy duty adjustable cantilever and floor type racking systems all complete with engineering drawings; (2) rebar bending machines; KOEHLER 130 KVA trailer mounted diesel generator; TOYOTA 4000 LB electric forklift; Assortment of lifting equipment and accessories, digital platform scale, plasma cutters, saws, steel carts, perishable and power tools, steel inventory, 15HP air compressor, office furniture & equipment and MORE!
- HYD-MECH (2004) M-16A horizontal saw with hydraulic clamping and bundle attachments, s/n S1104289
- HYD-MECH (2013) S-20M SERIES III horizontal saw with laser eye, mitre capability, push button control arm, s/n 6C09131686
- HYD-MECH S20 SERIES II horizontal saw, s/n 60497877
- AMADA (2002) RG-125, 125 ton x 10’ hydraulic press brake with EUROGAUGE LC back gauge control, quick change tooling holders, s/n 01251935
- Assortment of press brake dies
- PROMECAM 10’ x ¼” shear with front operated power back gauge, s/n NA
- (2) CUSTOM rebar bending units, s/n NA
- MEDDINGS drill press, s/n NA
MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
- (2) DEMAG 10 ton double girder overhead bridge cranes with (2) 5 ton DEMAG hoists, pendant controls, approximately 70’ spans, s/n 86154, 85523
- DEMAG 5 ton single girder underslung overhead bridge crane with pendant control, approximately 70’ span, s/n NA
- (2) SUPRACRANE 5 ton single girder underslung overhead bridge cranes with 5 ton DEMAG hoists, pendant controls, approximately 70’ spans, s/n NA
- TOYOTA 3750LB electric forklift with triple stage mast, cushion tires, s/n NA
- CHECK WEIGH 20,000LB digital crane scale, s/n NA
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- KOHLER 100ROZJ, 130KW tandem axle trailer mounted diesel generator with 1200 HOURS, full enclosure, s/n 398761
- MFG UNKNOWN 24” x 40’ powered roller conveyor, s/n NA
ALSOLARGE ASSORTMENT OF ADJUSTABLE CANTILEVER RACKING OF VARIOUS SIZES AND CAPACITIES, horizontal steel pipe and tube storage racks, flat bar stock material racks, perishable items and factory support equipment, office furniture & equipment and MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.