Custom Barber Chair Manufacturing Facility
Thursday, July 6, 2017
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, July 5 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, July 6 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, July 12 by 5:00 P.M.
50 Ritin Lane, #6, Concord, Ontario, Canada, L4K 4C9
COMPLETE PRODUCT LINE AVAILABLE CONSISTING OF: Intellectual Property, Patents, Blueprints & Designs, W.I.P, Finished Goods Inventory & Custom Assembly Machinery
Also featuring an assortment of well-maintained machinery & equipment to include: (3) Hydraulic straight side presses up to 600 Ton capacity; Press uncoilers & straighteners; (2) CLARK LPG forklifts; MICROWEILY 20” x 60” engine lathe; FIRST vertical milling machine; Assortment of shop presses, welding equipment, stamping presses, grinders, multi-purpose drilling & forming equipment, horizontal saws, factory support equipment & MORE!
- RAM 600 TON Hydraulic straight side press with 16"-24.5" adjustable stroke, 28" X 46" bolster plate, hydraulic ejector, 50HP hydraulic power pack, , s/n HP-400
- RAM 120 TON Hydraulic straight side press with 7"-15" adjustable stroke, 20.5" X 31.5" bolster plate, hydraulic ejector, 40HP hydraulic power pack, s/n n/a
- RAM 120 TON Hydraulic press with 7"-15" adjustable stroke, 26" X 32" bolster plate, 25HP hydraulic power pack, s/n n/a
- RAM 120 TON Hydraulic 'H' frame shop press
- BROWN BOGGS 16LW 50 TON OBI Mechanical punch press with 6" stroke, 3" ram adjustment, 21" X 31" bolster plate, Bijur auto lube system, s/n 1301
- RAM 6" Pneumatic press feeder
- RAM Motorized uncoiler with 60" max coil dia.
- MICROWEILY TY-2060 Gap bed engine lathe with 20" swing, 60" centers, 20-1550 rpm, 3.125" spindle bore, inch/metric threading, coolant, s/n CB8502-010
- HITACHI #2 Horizontal mill with universal vertical head attachment, 25-1500rpm, 12" X 53" table, MITUTOYO 3 axis dro, s/n 700383
- FIRST LC-186V8X Ram type vertical mill with 4hp motor, 60-4506 variable rpm, 10" X 50" table, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis dro, s/n 85070661
- CHEVALIER FSG-618M Manual surface grinder with 6" X 18" magnetic chuck, s/n A3861006
- KAO-MING KMR-700DS 3' radial arm drill with 368-1500rpm, power elevation, 16" X 21" X 16" box table, s/n 70484
- RAM Horizontal bandsaw with 10" X 16" cutting capacity
- RAM Vertical bandsaw with 14" throat, 10" work height
- RAM Roll-in type vertical bandsaw with 13" throat, 12" work height
- DIACRO 36" X 16ga foot shear s/n EF-214
- CANADIAN #18 Floor type drill press
- RAM 6.5" Wide vertical belt sander
- HOBART MEGA-MIG 450 450 amp mig welder with HOBART 2000 wire feed, cables & gun s/n 83WSO9866
- MILLER PULSTAR 450 450 amp mig welder with MILLER S54-A wire feed, cables & gun, s/n JF892424
- CLARK GC25WC 4500lb lpg forklift with 3 stage mast, 188" lift, solid tires, s/n G138WC-0580-6086F
- CLARK GCS25WC 4000lb lpg forklift with single stage mast, 123" lift, solid tires, G138WC-301745
- CHAMPION 25hp Twin piston tank mounted air compressor
- CUSTOM 'A' Frame gantry with CM 1 ton electric hoist, built in table & shelf unit, pneumatic side mounted parts hoist
- CUSTOM L-Shaped adjustable height mezzanine
- (20) 34" X 40" X 42" high drop side wire baskets
- (6) 34" X 40" X 30" high drop side wire baskets
- (5) Sections of 12' high adjustable pallet racking
PRODUCT LINE MACHINERY
- SPIDER Pneumatic 5 station rotary sub-assembly station
- SPIDER Hydraulic 'C' frame rivet press with 4" stroke, 4.5" throat.
- SPIDER Hydraulic 20ga seat back forming shear
- SPIDER Hydraulic pedestal shroud vertical taper roll with 12" high rolls
- SPIDER Pneumatic 15" shear
- SPIDER Hydraulic pump pedal form bender
- SPIDER Rotary trim shear
- SPIDER Base shroud sander
- SPIDER Horizontal pedal form opposing end drill
- SIGMA Pneumatic 'T' nut insertion press with vibratory bowl feeder
- SPIDER Hydraulic 'T' nut insertion press with vibratory bowl feeder
- SPIDER Pneumatic 'T' nut insertion press with vibratory bowl feeder
- SPIDER Base plate rotary brush sander
- SPIDER 5 Leg base brush sander
- SPIDER Wood chair back finish trimmer
- SPIDER Pneumatic welding fixture for chair pumps
- (3) SPIDER Seat & back pneumatic multi-spindle drills
- SPIDER Hydraulic frame form bender
- SPIDER Hydraulic form press
- SPIDER Arm assembly trim heater
- SPIDER 30" wide arm form gluer
- SPIDER rubber trim notcher
- SPIDER Pneumatic hole punch
- SPIDER Arm form 3 spindle drill
- SPIDER Chair back 2 spindle drill
- SPIDER Hydraulic forming press
- SPIDER Chair pump leak detector
- SPIDER Pneumatic assembly jig for chair arm caps
- SPIDER Recliner sub-assembly horizontal drill
- SPIDER Base trim rubber butt welder
- SPIDER Upholstery pneumatic pressure gluers & assembly jigs
ALSO:Large selection of product press dies, assembly jigs, work in process, finished goods, etc. Hand & power tools, clamps, work benches & tables, pallet truck, pedestal grinder, drills, taps. cutters, cabinets, inspection equipment, office furniture, barber work stations, etc.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.