Seguin Welding & Fabricating
Complete Welding and Fabricating Facility
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionTuesday, April 19, 2016 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction or by appointment only any time prior to the auction.
RemovalSmall items: Tuesday, April 19 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, April 22 by 5:00 P.M.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
LocationSeguin Welding & Fabricating
7 Hunter Drive, Seguin, Ontario, Canada, P2A 0B2
FEATURING: DODGE (2005) RAM 1500 pick-up truck with snow plow attachment and light kit; FORD F550XL SUPER DUTY flatbed truck; DODGE RAM 3500 flatbed truck with diesel welder; (4) assorted DODGE & FORD flatbed & boom trucks available; LINCOLN VANTAGE 400 digital portable diesel welder; CHICAGO 10’ x 10 gauge shear; CHICAGO 65 ton air clutch press brake with AUTOGAUGE control; STANDARD MODERN tool room lathe; WESTERN vertical milling machine with power feed & DRO; MEUSER 4’ radial arm drill with box table; RIDGID pipe threader; 4’ plate rolls; BAXTER VERTICUT roll in band saw; PEDDINGHAUS SUPER 16 mechanical ironworker with tooling; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF raw material, tooling, welders & welding equipment, tool cabinets, steel welding & shop tables, factory support equipment & MORE!
FABRICATING & WELDING EQUIPMENT
- CHICAGO DREIS & KRUMP 8L10 90 ton mechanical press brake with AUTOGAGE CNC99 front operated CNC back gauge, 10' x 14 GA capacity, 8" throat, 102" between housings, 3" stroke, 4" power ram adjustment, 12" min shut height, air clutch, updated safety guards, s/n 1331
- CHICAGO DREIS & KRUMP UHS10135 10' x 10 GA capacity hydraulic shear, s/n DS1042
- PEDDINGHAUS 210 SUPER 16 mechanical ironworker with 88 ton capacity, 6" x 1/2" max angle capacity, 1 3/4" round bar max capacity, 1 3/4" square bar max capacity, 5/8" max notching capacity, 10" x 1/2" max flat bar capacity, s/n 547C003
- LINCOLN VANTAGE 400 DIESEL powered digital welder generator; s/n U1070213165
- LINCOLN 600 AMP DIESEL powered welder generator; s/n n/a
- LINCOLN POWERMIG 350MP digital MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n U1090100421
- LINCOLN POWERMIG 140C MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- MILLER SYNCHROWAVE 250 MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n KG216119
- HOBART MEGAMIG 650 MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n 81WS08714
- THERMAL ARC digital MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n M07032601051
- ACKLANDS AK-WAVE 250 ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n KB084953
- LINCOLN IDEALARC TM300 ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n 252724
- HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 1000 portable plasma cutter, s/n 1000-058130
- HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 900 portable plasma cutter, s/n 900-012290
- PLASMARC PCM-150 portable plasma cutter, s/n n/a
- PLYMOVENT (2012) MFC-1200 portable welding fume extractor, s/n 9166733
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- RACER vertical turret milling machine with 3 hp, speeds to 4200 rpm infinitely variable, power table feed, FUTABA 2 axis DRO, s/n 000126
- INDUMA 1S vertical turret milling machine, s/n 560313
- STANDARD MODERN 1340 tool room lathe with 13" swing, 40" centers, 3 hp, speeds to 2000 rpm, hardened bed ways, in/mm threading, s/n n/a
- MEUSER M35R 4' radial arm drill with 9" column, speeds to 2700 rpm, box table, s/n 43587
- E-R MAIER KM1012 vertical roll in band saw with 10"x12" capacity, s/n 48392
- ROUBAX VERTICUT 115B vertical roll in band saw with 10"x12" capacity, s/n 3618
- CAROLINA 10" horizontal band saw, s/n n/a
- KWICK WAY horizontal abrasive type master cylinder head and block re-surfacing machine with max 14" work piece width, max 33" work piece length, coolant, foot pedal control, s/n n/a
- POWERTEAM SPX heavy duty electro hydraulic H-frame shop press, s/n 313418
- MFG UNKNOWN 10 hp tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- WEBSTER tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- HONDA 11 hp gas powered tank mounted air compressor with electric start, s/n n/a
- POWER FIST 15 hp gas powered tank mounted air compressor with electric start, s/n n/a
- POWER FIST 13 hp gas powered tank mounted air compressor with electric start, s/n n/a
- RIDGID 300-T2 electric power threading machine die head, 1/2 hp reversing motor, max 36 rpm, 115V, foot pedal control, s/n ED979 34 1105
- FORD (2005) F550 SUPERDUTY flat bed truck with regular cab, 6.0 liter POWERSTROKE DIESEL, auto, 4x4 shift on the floor, dually, 14' flat bed with hydraulic tilt, s/n VIN 1FDXF46Y05EB38340
- FORD (1995) F450 SUPERDUTY service truck with regular cab, 7.3 liter POWERSTROKE DIESEL, auto, RWD, dually, service box with AUTOCRANE 5000 lbs capacity hydraulic crane, s/n VIN 1FDLF47F5SEA51346
- FORD (1994) F350 SUPERDUTY service truck with regular cab, 7.3 liter POWERSTROKE DIESEL, auto, RWD, dually, service box, s/n VIN 2FDJF37M1RCA51845
- DODGE (2003) RAM2500 HEAVY DUTY pickup truck with regular cab, 5.9 liter CUMMINS DIESEL, auto, 4x4 shift on the floor, WESTERN snow plow attachment, s/n VIN 3D7KU26623G729076
- DODGE (1997) RAM3500 HEAVY DUTY service truck with regular cab, 5.9 liter CUMMINS DIESEL, 5 speed manual, RWD, dually, service box with RED-D-ARC D300 3+3 DIESEL welder generator and HONDA 11 hp gas powered compressor, s/n VIN 1B6MC36D9VJ599992
ALSO:DELTA bench type drill press; MFG UNKNOWN 4" vertical belt sander; MFG UNKNOWN power bending rolls; large quantity of rigging and lifting supplies consisting of 2-part and 4-part chains, hooks, shackles and wire rope; selection of quality hand tools, power and pneumatic tools; large quantity of raw materials consisting of ferrous and non ferrous sheet, tube, bar, flat, round stock and off-cuts; perishable tooling, drills, taps, reamers, sleeves; work benches with vises; office furniture and business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.