Seaway Marine & Industrial Inc.
Major 2 Day Sale! Over 4000 Lots!
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - Wednesday, May 14, 2014
10:00 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, May 12 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. & morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday. May 15, 2014 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, May 30, 2014 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationSeaway Marine & Industrial Inc.
340 Lakeshore Rd. East, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, L2M 0A2
STATE OF THE ART SHIP BUILDING FACILITY FEATURING: (3) TTS large capacity panel welding, 6 axis shape cutting & 6 axis 3D shape cutting lines; TADANO (2012) 100 ton rough terrain mobile crane with approximately only 100 hours ($1M NEW); COMETO ETL 150/6, 150 ton transport vehicle; GEMINIS GE-2200-3G, three way bed twin saddle heavy duty roll turning, grinding & milling lathe; CINCINNATI 1250 ton x 30’ hydraulic press brake; (2) ESAB large capacity plasma cutters; KEARNS & RICHARDS 5” table type horizontal boring mill; WEBSTER & BENNET 72” vertical boring mill; HUGH SMITH frame bender; Complete Machine Shop consisting of boring mills, machining centers, turning centers, lathes, radial drills, surface grinders, milling machines & more!; Complete pipe shop with pipe benders up to 8” capacity; Overhead bridge cranes up to 80 ton capacity and 120’ span; Large Assortment of electromagnetic lifting magnets, vacuum plate lifters & heavy duty lifting slings & spreader beams; BRODERSON IC-80 carry deck crane; TOYOTA & HYSTER forklifts up to 16 ton capacity; Vehicles & trucks; 10+ trailers & 10+ sea containers; SKYJACK scissor & platform lifts; HUGE SCRAP OPPORTUNITY consisting of stainless, bronze, steel, transformers, cable & more!; MASSIVE stores, maintenance & spare parts inventory available!
FABRICATION SHOP (DAY 1)
PANEL PRODUCTION LINE
- TTS (1998) panel production line consisting of; 0.985” thickness x 40' wide butt welding station with single sided 2 wire automatic sub arc traveling welder mounted on a stationary gantry & (2) ESAB TAE 1250 sub arc welders; 40' X 10' cap semi automatic, stiffener mounting gantry with magnetic beam, clamping trolley, ESAB 352 CV wire welder, mounted on traveling gantry; 40' stiffener welding gantry with, semi automatic dual fillet welding tractor producing continuous welds on fillets up to 1/2" thick, (2) ESAB LAH 630 wire welders; manual web fitting gantry with (4) pull down wire feed welders, (4) ESAB 452 CV wire welders; 60 ton cap roller/chain pull system, complete roller bed, operator control stations etc.
STRUCTURAL PROFILE CUTTING LINE
- TTS (1998) 6 axis CNC 40' structural profile cutting line consisting of: 1998 MOTOMAN SK16 6 axis CNC welding robot with YASNAC control s/n 112107; oxy-acetylene cutting system; motorized chain type loader; power roller infeed conveyor; power roller outfeed conveyor; motorized chain type unloader s/n 10179
ROBOTIC WELDING CELL
- TTS (1998) 6 axis CNC robotic welding cell for automated welding of stiffeners, webs, and steel componenets consisting of MOTOMAN SK16 robot with YASNAC control, mounted on a 16 ½’ span traveling gantry w/ 88 ½’ travel, w/ 9.8’ X 88.5’ robot welding area, ESAB LUD 450W wire welder
HYDRAULIC PRESS BRAKE
- CINCINNATI 1250 H 1250 ton X 33' hydraulic press brake with 18" stroke, 30” open height, 18” throat, 33’ total bed length, 26’6” between housings, 36” extension of bed & ram on LH side, speeds; 53 IPM rapid advance, 33 IPM fast press, 14 IPM full tonnage press, 25 IPM return, 40 IPM fast return s/n 33748
HYDRAULIC FRAME BENDER
- HUGH SMITH 400 ton hydraulic frame bender with 80 ton max. clamp force, 60” bending arm centers, bending arm stroke: 6.5” max. forward, 10.6” max. reverse, 23.64” max. depth of section web, 3.94” min. depth of section web, 4.92” max. section flange height, 59” max. radius web out, 102” max. radius web in s/n C27210
PLATE CUTTING SYSTEMS
- ESAB (1997) AVENGER 2-8 CNC heavy duty gantry plate cutting system with ESAB PLC control, 108’ max. cutting length, 30’ max. cutting width, 2-750 IPM cutting speed range, (2) plasma cutting heads, (2) ESAB ESP 600C plasma supplies s/n 97-VIS2C-4293
- UNION CARBIDE CM 150 CNC oxy-acetylene cutting table with (7) cutting heads, (2) 10' X 30' tables, CNC minifile s/n 068004057
- PEDDINGHAUS 210 SUPER 20 mechanical ironworker with120 ton punch, 6" x 6" x 9/16" angle shear. 10" x 9/16 flat bar shear, 2" sq. bar shear, copper/notcher s/n 4412951681006
- SCOTCHMAN 7012/24 hydraulic iron worker with70 ton punch, 6" x 6" x 1/2" angle shear. 24" x 1/4 flat bar shear s/n 7116/5/80
- (2) KOIKE SANSO IK 12 MAX 3 oxy-acetylene track cutter s/n 44056, 44055
- (9) LINCOLN INVERTEC V300 PRO welders
- ERICO BLUE ARC stud welder
- CANOX C-DW-650 welder
- ESAB LAD 1000 MIG welder with wire feed, cables & gun
- LINCOLN IDEALARC DC-600 MIG welder with wire feed, cables & gun
- LINCOLN IDEALARC DC-600 welder
PIPE SHOP (DAY 1)
- CONRAC 280 rotary die hydraulic pipe bender with 8.5" dia X .5” wall max cap, 30” max bend radius, 180º max bend angle, 10 position degree of bend turret, 0-75 FPM bending speed, 20’ tube length, mandrel extractor s/n 48679-1
- CONRAC 230 SYNCRO rotary die hydraulic pipe bender with 3" dia X .125” wall max cap, 15” max bend radius, 180º max bend angle, 10’ tube length, mandrel extractor s/n 84406-1
PIPE PROFILING MACHINE
- WELCA BV 16" dia, oxy-acetylene pipe profiling machine s/n 3254104
- WESPA 14" horizontal band saw
- OSTER 326 6" pipe threader s/n FR52
- OLSEN 50 tube end flaring machine
- MEUSSER MR35 4' radial arm drill s/n 43588
- PANDJIRIS R15 est. 2,500 lb. power tank turning rolls, s/n 800-10-00
- JAESPA 260 horizontal band saw s/n 886375
- SCOTCHMAN 314 X 110 30 hydraulic ironworker s/n 6323
- 5' X 4' X 2 1/2" ACORN tables
- 5' X 5' X 2 1/2" ACORN tables
- small eqipment including: (50) LINCOLN LN25 welders, BUFFALO #18 drill, FORD SMITH double end pedistal grinder, GREENLEE conduit benders, RIDGID 535 thread & tristand, several sets of small idler rolls, pipe stands, power hacksaw, etc.
MATERIAL HANDLING (DAY 1)
- TADANO (2011 LESS THAN 1500 Hrs.) GR-1000XL 100 ton hydraulic rough terrain crane with 39.4'-154.2' five section full power synchronized telescoping boom, 1.5º - 80.5º elevation, two stage bi-fold lattice type jib, continuous 360º full circle swing, crane and drive operations performed from cab mounted on rotating superstructure, rear engine carrier w/ left hand steering, 2-way driving axle selected by manual switch, 4x2 front drive, 4x4 front and rear drive, electronically controlled full automatic transmission w/ 3 speeds high range 2 wheel drive& 4 wheel drive, 3 speeds - low range 4 wheel drive, travel speed – 36 km/h, full floating front axel, full floating rear axel , non-spin rear differential, suspension: front, rigid mounted to frame, rear, pivot mounted with hydraulic lockout device, MITSUBISHI 6M60-TLA3B direct injection diesel 6 cylinders engine, s/n 547425
- COMETTO (1997) ETL 150/6 12 axel, heavy duty, low-profile cabin, elevating transporter with 150 ton cap., one cabin at each end, hydraulic suspension, all-wheel steering system, hydrostatic transmission, diesel engine s/n 9991069
- (2) KOEHRING/PROVINCIAL 80 ton double girder top running bridge cranes with 112’ span, 61’ vertical lift, (2) 40 ton hoists, (1) 10 ton hoist, radio remote controls
- PROVINCIAL 20 ton double girder top running bridge crane with 112’ span, 61’ vertical lift, radio remote controls, speeds; 12 FPM main hoist, 100 FPM trolley, 120 FPM bridge
- (2) PROVINCIAL 10 ton double girder top running bridge crane with 86’ span, 41’ vertical lift, radio remote controls
- PROVINCIAL 8 ton double girder top running bridge crane with 86’ span, 21’ vertical lift, 32’, 8 ton magnetic sheet lifter w/360º rotation, cab control, DC, speeds; 20 FPM main hoist, 120 FPM trolley, 300 FPM bridge, 1 RPM magnet beam rotation
- OBRIEN 7000 lbs single girder under slung traveling gantry crane with 29’ span, 28’ vertical lift, pendant control
- SNORKELIFT A60R boom lift with 60” X 30” platform, 500 lbs. max platform cap., 60’ max platform height s/n 900540541
- BRODERSON IC802D carry deck crane with 18000 lbs max cap., 46’ max. sheave reach, 40’ horizontal reach, s/n 222296
- SKYJACK 9250 RD2 rough terrain diesel scissor lift with 168” X 74” platform, 2000 lbs. max platform cap., 50’ max platform height s/n 5545
- GROVE SM 42 scissor lift with 1500 lbs. max platform cap. s/n 15602
- HELI FG 60 5150 lbs LPG forklift with 185” vertical lift, side shift s/n 23030A2520
- HYSTER H30B diesel forklift with 32,400 lb. capacity s/n D19P-1516Z
- ANVER 16,000 lb, 36' vacuum lifter
- HEAVY DUTY 150' 13 1/2' wide power roller convenyor
- (2) E-Z-GO electric golf carts s/n 411298, 411291
MACHINE SHOP (DAY 2)
VERTICAL BORING MILLS
- WEBSTER & BENNETT vertical boring mill with 72" table, 76" swing, 48" max. height under adjustable cross rail, 5 station turret, speeds to 261 RPM, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO s/n n/a
- BERTRAM vertical boring mill with 40" table, 46" swing, 36" max. height under adjustable cross rail, side head, 5 station turret, speeds to 105 RPM s/n n/a
- BULLARD vertical boring mill with 34" table, 40" swing, 26" under cross rail, side head, 5 station turret s/n 18694
HORIZONTAL BORING MILLS
- KEARNS RICHARDS SF 125 5" table type HBM with 51" X 71" table, #50 ASA spindle, 70" cross travel, 98" longitudinal travel, 72" vertical travel, facing head, universal milling head, HEIDENHAIN 3 axis DRO s/n 7119
- SUPERMILL J 4" table type HBM with 48" X 60" rotary table, travels: 84" cross, 72" longitudinal, 66" vertical, 31" spindle, speeds to 1000 RPM, 20 HP, #5 MT, tailstock, MITUTOYO 3 axis DRO s/n n/a
RADIAL ARM DRILLS
- CARLTON 8' radial arm drill with 19" dia. column, speeds to 1500 RPM, #5 MT box table s/n n/a
- HCP VR 50/1.6 5' radial arm drill with 12" dia. column, speeds to 1700 RPM, # 5MT, box table, coolant s/n 3419/3429
- MAS VR4 4' radial arm drill with, 10" dia. column, speeds to 2000 RPM, box table s/n 5521
- GEMINIS GE 2200-3G heavy duty engine lathe with 86.7" swing, 42' between centers, 3 way bed, 4 1/2" spindle bore, 1.4-280 RPM, threading, 90 KW drive, (2) carriages w/ DRO, (4) steady rests, milling attachment, grinding attachment s/n N4425 HB 450 S
- TOS SU 80A 36" X 255" engine lathe with 3 1/4" bore, speeds to 900m RPM, threading, taper turning s/n 0423124
- LANSING 24" X 86" engine lathe with 4 1/4" bore, speeds to 1000 RPM, threading s/n 4745
- COLCHESTER MASTIFF 1400 gap bed engine lathe with 21/32" swing, 80" between centers, 3.5" bore, speeds to 1400 RPM, threading, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO, coolant s/n 8/0205/04118
- COLCHESTER MASTER 2500 gap bed engine lathe with 13/19" swing, 40" between centers, 1 5/8" bore, speeds to 2500 RPM, threading s/n 5/0004/09028X
- GISHOLT #3 turret lathe with 20" swing, 1 ½" bore, speeds to 1400 RPM, 6 station turret, bar feed s/n 328-4
- LEADWELL LTC 30P CNC lathe with FANUC OT control, 24" swing, 82" between centers, 12 position turret, tailstock, chip conveyor s/n L89076
- LEADWELL MCV 2000 CNC vertical machining center with FANUC OM control, 85.5" x 34" table, travels: X -80.4", Y -36", Z - 24", BT 50 taper, 20 station ATC, coolant s/n L811048
- NORTON 10" X 36" hydraulic surface grinder s/n 1038
- BROWN & SHARPE #13 tool grinder s/n 6843
- BREDA AFP 80 drill grinder with 3.27" max. drill dia, s/n 761
- STERLING drill point grinder s/n DG8421
- INDUMA motorized overarm mill with 16" X 72" table, horizontal milling spindle, vertical milling spindle, MITUTOYO 3 axis DRO
- DOALL V26 vertical band saw with 26" throat, 6" height, 26" X 26" table, blade welder & grinder s/n 26424
- BRIDGEPORT vertical milling machine with 9" X 42" table s/n 147142
- ERLO TCA 40 gear head drill with 12" throat, 19" X 22 ½" table, speeds to 1536 RPM s/n n/a
- JAESPA 260 16" horizontal band saw s/n 693705
- BERTRAM mechanical shaper with 20" X 36" table s/n 13026
- ALSO: DOALL DBW-15M blade welder/grinder; KING KSB 350 shot blast cabinet; large assortment of chain hoists; hand tools; power tools; hydraulic jacks; solid bar stock up to 10 ¼" dia; angle plates; pedestal grinders; bench grinders
- air tools, hand tools, laser level, torches, saftey equipment, fasteners, eyebolts, shackles, cabinets, coveralls, boots, clamps, nails, fiitings, valves, plumbing supplies, electrical spares, ladders, chain hoists, hooks, parts washer, grinders, drill presses, chargers, floodlights, job boxes, benders, track cutters, welding accessories, shelving, assorted parts
- cafeteria equipment including; BLAKESLEE stainless thru pass steel dishwasher, WOODS upright cooler, GARLAND 30" griddle, GARLAND 8 burner gas stove & double oven, ANEX 2 basket deep fryer, butcher block table, cold table, microwave oven, display cooler, steam table, 10" deli slicer, etc.
- woodworking equipment including; GENERAL 780 jointer, GENERAL 4E0 vertical bandsaw, ROCKWELL radial arm saw, WILSON 30/DNR vertical bandsaw, EMA KS2650 sliding table saw, ROCKWELL drill press, DELTA wood lathe, DELTA 18" planer, DELTA table saw, KING belt sander, hand tools, etc.
- MURPHY FBA 15 dust collector s/n 77002
- JOHNFORD (OCT 1994) TC-35H CNC turning center with FANUC O-T CNC control, 22" swing, 13" max turning dia, 31" max turning length, 10" hydraulic 3-jaw chuck, 3" bore, 12 station turret, speeds to 3500 rpm in (2) ranges, 20 HP, hydraulic tailstock, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n L9410005
- CINCINNATI MILACRON (1997) ARROW 500 ERO CNC vertical machining center with CINCINNATI ACRAMATIC 2100E touchscreen CNC control, 27" x 20" table, travels X-20" Y-20" Z-20", 25" max distance spindle nose to table top, speeds to 6000 rpm, 7HP, 21 ATC, CAT40, coolant, chip tray, s/n 7042-A0A-97-1475
- HYD-MECH S20A fully automatic hydraulic horizontal band saw with 13 "x 8" cutting cap, hydraulic infeed, hydraulic clamping, s/n 80300851
- MILLER SYNCHROWAVE 351 AC/DC digital TIG welder with chiller, cables and guns, s/n KE574961
- BERTCH 96" X .5" initial pinch mechanical power bending rolls with 9" top roll s/n n/a
- STANKO engine lathe with 56" swing,16' between centers, 3.5" spindle bore, speeds to 500 RPM, threading, coolant s/n 7509
- FABMASTER S1050 hydraulic shear with 10'x1/2" cap, front operated power back gauge S/N: 275
- GEKA (2002) HYDRACROP 110 SD hydraulic ironworker with 6.5" X 6.5" X .5" angle cutting cap., 1.5" thru .75" max. punching cap., 24" X .625" max. shearing cap., 2" round & square bar max. cutting cap. s/n 19265
- HYD-MECH S20A automatic horizontal band saw with 13" X 18" cutting cap., in feed conveyor, power stock feed, mitering, s/n 81098538
- HINO (2007) 308 26' steel hauler truck with AERO-KIT CONESTOGA 2000 sliding tarp system, automatic transmission VIN 2AYNF8JT073S10685
- SEALED AIR (2008) SPEEDY PACKER INSIGHT high volume operation automatic floor type foam cushion packaging machine with 6" color touch screen microprocessor control, 12" to 19" film width, 22 cushion foam bags per minute max cap, foam molding capability, INSTAPACK 2 part expansion foam
- CATERPILLAR 2000, 938G articulating front end wheel loader (approx 7400 hrs) S/N: 4YSO1732
- CATERPILLAR 2004, 420D loader backhoe (approx 3600 hrs) S/N: CAT0420DKFPD14859
- NEW HOLLAND 2005, TM155 4WD tractor with 150 hp, front and rear snow blade attachment, remote hydraulics, (approx 3800 hrs) S/N: ACM247548
- NEW HOLLAND 2005, TM120 4WD tractor with 120 hp, front and rear snow blade attachment, remote hydraulics, (approx 3800 hrs) S/N: ACM251109
- OMEGA LIFT 2003, 44236NT rough terrain high reach forklift
with 6,000 lbs cap, 30' max vertical reach, (3) stage mast, planetary 4 wheel drive, hydraulic leveling suspension, 4 wheel steering with 4/2 wheel steer and crabbing mode operation, PERKINS 85hp diesel engine with glow plugs and block heater, CLARK-HURTH powershift automatic 3 speed all direction transmission, pneumatic tires S/N: OM513N
- OMEGA LIFT 2002, 44236NT rough terrain high reach forklift
with 6,000 lbs cap, 30' max vertical reach, (3) stage mast, planetary 4 wheel drive, hydraulic leveling suspension, 4 wheel steering with 4/2 wheel steer and crabbing mode operation, PERKINS 85hp diesel engine with glow plugs and block heater, CLARK-HURTH powershift automatic 3 speed all direction transmission, pneumatic tires S/N: OM494N
- OMEGA LIFT 2000, 44236NT rough terrain high reach forklift
with 6,000 lbs cap, 30' max vertical reach, (3) stage mast, planetary 4 wheel drive, hydraulic leveling suspension, 4 wheel steering with 4/2 wheel steer and crabbing mode operation, PERKINS 85hp diesel engine with glow plugs and block heater, CLARK-HURTH powershift automatic 3 speed all direction transmission, pneumatic tires S/N: OM364N
- BOSCHERT EAGLE 43 hydraulic corner notcher with 8 7/8" X 8 7/8" X 3/8" max. cap s/n n/a
- ARTOS (1997) CS-26 single conductor, round cable wire cutting and stripping machine with feeder s/n 51691-001
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER AT THIS SITE IS:
NATIONAL RIGGING & TRANSPORTATION LTD.
CONTACT: DARREN CHAPMAN
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale. DOWNLOAD CORPORATE ASSETS INC. FULL TERMS & CONDITIONSMODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
To place a proxy bid use the blank form below.
Download Proxy Bid Form