Custom Metal Fabricating Facility
Thursday, March 3, 2016
1:00 PM EST
InspectionThursday, March 3 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall Items: Friday, March 4 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining Items: Wednesday, March 9 by 5:00 P.M.
ALL REMOVALS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Contact 416.962.9600 to arrange.
422 Seaman Street, Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada, L8E 3P3
FEATURING: PEARSON 175 ton x 10 ft. hydraulic press brake; CINCINNATI 100 ton press brake; CINCINNATI 2CC10 10’ x 1/4” shear with MICRO computer front operated back gauge; TSML 6’ x ¼” initial pinch plate rolls; HYDMECH S20 saw; BROWN & BOGGS 4’ 14 gauge shear; WHITNEY 630A punch; 32” throat nibbler; Also, single torch plasma cutter; PEDDINGHAUS ironworker; saws; beveller; CHICAGO box and pan press brakes; LINCOLN SQUARE WAVE TIG 275 welder; MIG welders; (2) THERMAL ARC PAK-5XR plasma cutting systems; HOBART & MILLER welders; HOBART generator; (2) FORD F150 XL pickup truck; FORD F450 flat-bed truck with 14’ bed; wire; press brake dies; tooling; large assortment of raw material and more!
- PEARSON 12’ X 175 TON hydraulic press brake with 8” stroke, 12” open height, tonnage control, s/n 721048/1
- CINCINNATI 12’ X 100 TON mechanical press brake with 6” stroke, 10” open height, Spectra safety light curtain, s/n n/a.
- CHICAGO 1016 hand brake with 10’ x 16ga capacity, s/n 309015
- BROWN BOGGS 8’ hand brake with 8’ x 18ga capacity, s/n 11580
- CINCINNATI 2CC10 mechanical power shear with 10’ X .250” capacity, Micro-computer auto programmable front operated power back gauge, 10’ squaring arm, (2) 3’ support arms, s/n 46318
- BROWN BOGGS 4’ X 14Ga power foot shear s/n n/a
- MAYTOOL MTC-42 circle shear s/n 1658
FABRICATION & WELDING
- TSMC LHF-506 initial pinch power bending rolls with 61" x 1/4" capacity, s/n 48004
- BUFFALO-FORGE # 1/2 vertical power bending rolls s/n n/a
- W.A. WHITNEY 630-A hydraulic single station punch
- PEDDINGHAUS 210/11 mechanical Ironworker with capacities- punch .750” diameter X .5” thick, shear 5” X .5” thick, angle 3.5” X 3.5” X .312” thick, s/n FI-2949
- HYD-MECH S-20 horizontal bandsaw with 10” X 20” cutting capacity, infeed roller conveyor, s/n 60995005
- KING 22” floor type drill press
- MFG UNKNOWN cut-off saw
- KOIK-SANSO IK-1200J plasma/oxy-acetylene tracer cutting table with Westinghouse cutting controls, Thermal-arc PAK-10 plasma power supply, s/n 4000
- LINCOLN SQUARE WAVE 275 digital TIG welder s/n U-1000406543
- L-TEC HELIARC 250-HF TIG welder s/n n/a
- HOBART EXCELARC 6045-CV MIG welder s/n 295WS11931
- HOBART RC-300 MIG welder s/n 12RT-69872
- MILLER CP-250TS MIG welder s/n 6619367
- LINCOLN K1292 generator arc welder s/n 254635
- LINCOLN generator arc welder s/n n/a
- HYPERTHERM POWERMAX-600 plasma cutting system s/n 058784
- (2) THERMAL-ARC PAK-5XR plasma cutting systems s/n T61522A18323; n/a
- AERCOLOGY fume exhaust unit with hood and piping
- FORD F-450XL Super Duty flatbed truck with side panels, VIN 1FDXF4657XED45001
- GMC SIERRA 1500 SL pick-up truck VIN 1GTEC14VZ1E138023
- FORD F150XL pick-up truck VIN N/A
ALSO:Large selection of press brake dies; NELSON stud welder; oxy/acetylene torch caddies; welding supplies; welding helmets; welding tables; usable steel including sheet, flats, rounds, angle, wire mesh sheets, ducting; large selection of punches and dies; rolling shop tables; hand tools; power tools; drills; wrenches; bench vises; bench grinders; fastening hardware and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.