Recreational Equipment On-Line Sale
Late Model Cars, Boat, Snowmobile & More!
Saturday, July 22, 2017 - Tuesday, July 25, 2017
12:00 PM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada
FEATURING: PROFISHER (2013) center console aluminum fishing boat with MERCURY (2015) 115HP ELPT four stroke outboard engine, MINNKOTA electric trolling motor, RAYMARINE GPS chart plotter & fish finder, L.E.D. roof mounted spotlights, etc.; EZ LOADER (2015) EZLB 15-17 2350, single axle galvanized boat trailer; MERCURY (2006) 40 ELPT EFI, 40HP four stroke outboard engine; PONTIAC (2009 & IN EXCELLECT CONDITION) G8 GT, high performance 4 door sedan with 6.0L V8 CORVETTE engine, K&N performance cold air intake, MAGNAFLOW performance stainless exhaust system, heated leather seats, BLAUPUNKT upgraded sound system, sunroof, XENON H.I.D upgraded headlights, & MANY MORE OPTIONS/UPGRADES!; BMW (1993) E36 COUPE 318IS 2 door coupe with manual transmission & RECENT UPGRADES!; YAMAHA (2004 & LOADED WITH OPTIONS) VSTAR 650, motorcycle; SKYJACK (2003) SJ III-3219, electric scissor lift platform; TOYOTA 6FGCU25, 4500 LB capacity indoor LPG forklift with non-marking cushion tires, side-shift etc.; POLARIS (2012) PRO R600 SWITCH BACK snowmobile.
- PONTIAC (2009 & IN EXCELLENT CONDITION) G8 GT, high performance 4 door sport sedan with 6.0L V8 CORVETTE engine, auto transmission with sport manual mode shift, rear wheel drive, K&N performance cold air intake, MAGNAFLOW performance stainless exhaust system, power, memory & heated black leather seats, BLAUPUNKT upgraded sound system, sunroof, XENON H.I.D upgraded headlights, power windows, power memory seats, power locks, keyless entry, arctic white over black interior, with only 113,000 KMS recorded on meter at the time of listing, VIN: 6G2EC57Y69L167262
- DODGE (2012) JOURNEY SE PLUS 5 passenger SUV with 2.4L VVT inline 4 engine, auto transmission, FWD, power windows, power locks, keyless entry, push button start, touch screen climate control & stereo, alloy wheels, burnt copper over black interior, very clean, economical SUV with only 122,000 KMS recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n VIN 3C4PDCAB8CT298048
- BMW (1993) E36 316Is COUPE with 1.8L VANOS VVT engine, 5 speed manual transmission, rear wheel drive, solid body, recent rebuilt with all new shocks, control arms, tie rods, bushings, brakes, recent ARCTIC SILVER semi-gloss complete PLASTI DIP paint job, brand new BRIDGESTONE tires on pristine stock rims, s/n VIN WBABE5315PJA03881
- JUST ADDED! YAMAHA (2004 & LOADED WITH OPTIONS) VSTAR 650, motorcycle with engine bars, windshield, foot boards, back seat, back rest, leather saddle bags, VIN JYAVM01N54A006490
RECREATIONAL EQUIPMENT & VEHICLES
- BAYVIEW BOATS (2013) PROFISHER 16 center console aluminum fishing boat all welded construction with Mercury 115 hp ELPT FourStroke engine, MINNKOTA ULTERRA electric trolling motor with wired foot pedal control, wireless handheld remote, Ipilot APP compatible, Humminbird 899 CiHD GPS/Fishfinder with side imaging, FARIA gauges full instrumentation, stainless steel pull up cleats, blue and white bimini tops, automatic bilge pump, LED flood lights, HALOGEN remote controlled tilt & rotate light, built in cooler, anchor locker, galvanized anchor with 100' rope, s/n HIN YLM00045F313 with EZ LOADER (2015) EZLB 15-17 2350 single axle galvanized steel boat trailer, s/n VIN 1ZEAAELA1GA001954
- MERCURY (2006) 40 ELPT EFI 40 HP FOUR STROKE outboard engine, s/n 1C030187
- POLARIS (2012) PRO R600 SWITCH BACK snowmobile with R600 engine, electric start, approx. 6905 km recorded on meter at the time of listing, 148 hours, VIN SN1BS6NS1CC477567
- MURRAY EDGE off road electric kids go kart with 36V, 500 Watt electric motor, max speed 39 Km/h, variable speed controller with HAL effect throttle, chain drive, band brakes, 10" pneumatic tires, roll cage, LED lights, s/n n/a
- TOYOTA 6FGCU25 4,500 lbs cap LPG forklift, s/n 77348
- SKYJACK SJIII 3219 electric scissor lift with 500 lbs capacity, onboard battery charger, s/n 236725
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.