Process Equipment, MRO Spares & Stainless Steel Tank Event
Assets of a Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer
Thursday, October 18, 2018
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, October 17 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, October 19 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, November 8 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationProcess Equipment, MRO Spares
3800 Longford Mills Rd, Longford Mills, Ontario, Canada, L0K 1L0
FEATURING: Large and Modern free standing, bolt together I-Beam warehouse building; PIERALISI (NEW SPARE) decanter centrifuge extraction unit; Stainless Steel jacketed tanks, some with agitators and process controls; Lab and analytical department; Maintenance and Repair Departments; TRACKMOBILE TM55 railcar mover; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF STORES INVENTORY consisting of bearings, gearboxes, centrifugal pumps, positive displacement pumps, stainless steel heat exchangers, motors, stainless steel elbows and fittings, spill kits, transformers, MCC, pneumatic valves, water filtration systems, backup diesel generators, air compressors, bridge cranes, adjustable racking, plastic holding tanks for caustic material & MUCH MORE!
- Large bolt together steel warehouse building (specifications coming soon)
- (26) Stainless steel storage tanks from 4' dia to 12' dia and 7' to 30' high with capacity of up to 20,000 imp gals
- (6) Carbon steel storage tanks from 10' dia to 12' dia and 9' to 21' high with capacity of up to 9,000 imp gals
- (5) Mild steel storage tanks from 10' dia to 12' dia and 10' to 45' high with capacity of up to 30,000 imp gals
- (5) FRP storage tanks from 7' dia to 12' dia and 7' to 16' high with capacity of up to 13,000 imp gals
MOTOR CONTROL CENTERS
- SQUARE D #6 600 volt, 600 amp, main with (37) disconnects & Square D digital power logic system
- SQUARE D #6 600 volt, 600 amp, main with (23) disconnects
- SQUARE D P3A 600 volt, 600 amp, main with (25) disconnects
- SQUARE D #6 600 volt, 600 amp, main with (36) disconnects
- SQUARE D 600 volt, 600 amp, main with (23) disconnects
- SQUARE D #6 600 volt, 600 amp, main with (21) disconnects
- FEDERAL PIONEER 600 amp breaker panel with (18) breakers
- FEDERAL PIONEER 225 amp breaker panel with (16) breakers
- FEDERAL PIONEER 225 amp breaker panel with (42) breakers
- SQUARE D 200 amp breaker panel with (42) breakers
- FEDERAL PIONEER 60 amp breaker panel with 23 breakers
- (3) ALLEN BRADLEY 1336PLUS digital control panels
- MEUSER 1644 Toolroom lathe with 16” swing, 44” centers, 35.5-1600 rpm, 1.875” spindle bore, 8” dia 3 jaw chuck, inch/metric threading, coolant, s/n 28779.
- EMPIRE 3648SRC4 Blast cabinet with 36” X 48” blast chamber, 24” dia manual turntable, reclaim system, s/n n/a
- EMPIRE DCM-80A Dust collector s/n C-11666
- RIDGID 1822-1C Pipe & bolt threading machine with 1/8”-2” pipe capacity, ¼”-2” bolt capacity, s/n 50089
- RIDGID 300 Power threader
- RIDGID Tri-stand
- INOKE-KOKE EV-6 Manual vertical milling machine with 6” X 19” t-slot table, 3 speed belt drive, s/n 4511
- WILSON 37E Hydraulic ‘H’ frame shop press with 50 ton capacity, 8” stroke, 36” table height adjustment, s/n 10914001
- TOLEDO-BEAVER SPEED-CUT 16 Abrasive cut-off saw
- CANADIAN #18 Floor type drill press s/n 50-18173
- RIGID DP1550I Floor type drill press s/n AM-070366653
- H.D. 14" dia double end grinder
- (2) Double end pedestal grinders
- TRACKMOBILE TM55 Mobile railcar mover with DETROIT 4-53 diesel engine, powershift transmission, 17,000lb tracing effort, single coupler, 7251 hrs, s/n LGN 95179-1082, hydraulic power sweeper & snow plow attachments (maybe sold separately)
- MUNCK 2 ton twin beam underslung overhead bridge crane with BUDGIT 2 ton hoist, approx 42' span
- METTLER/TOLEDO JXHA Drive on/off truck scale with 100,000 kg capacity,
- SNOW EX BULK PRO 1575 salt spreader
- (2) BUDGIT ½ Ton electric hoists with stand-alone Mono rails and trolley
- GORBAL FREE STANDING Jib arm with 500kg capacity
- MAHAFFY 1500LB Capacity electric walkie type forklift
- MOTIVATION 2,000lb engine lift
- LIFTRITE 5000lb capacity kettle jack
- DUSTBANE HURRICANE 500 Electric floor scrubber with charger
- MASTERCRAFT 10hp X 30” wide gas powered snow blower
- BRUTE 10hp X 29" wide gas powered snow blower
- GARDNER DENVER EBH199H 50hp air compressor s/n S32812
- ONAN 150.DMBB-F/276191 Generator set with CUMMINS NT85562 big cam 4 cycle inline 6 cylinder turbocharged engine with 355hp output
- ONAN 45EM Generator set with CUMMINS inline 6 engine
- GARDNER DENVER 30hp tank mounted rotary screw air compressor
- GARDNER DENVER 30hp air compressor s/n n/a
- WEBSTER 10hp tank mounted piston type air compressor
- DUNHAM-BUSH 40hp chiller
- CARRIER 30hp chiller
- CARLYLE 30hp chiller
- (3) RUFFNECK Explosion proof electric air heaters
- (60) Sections of adjustable pallet racking up to 144" tall
- NAUTILUS Boom floats
- (2) LINCOLN IDEALARC 250 Arc welders with cables
- PLYMOVENT Fume exhaust arm
- (2) DIVERSITECH Fume extraction arm
- 96” X 96” X 1” thick steel layout table with (2) bench vises
- 48" X 72" welding table with vise
- 48" X 60" welding table with vise
- CANADIAN CABINETS CC60-SD Fume hood s/n 9974
- MFG UNKNOWN Fume hood
- BRINKMAN METROHM 794 digital basic titrino
- VSI 5100 Digital dissolved oxygen meter
- FISCHER-SCIENTIFIC AB15 Plus digital accumet
- PHIPPS & BIRD PB-700 Jar tester
- (2) BLUE M Ovens
- THERMOLYNE Mini sample oven
- SCOTT Respiratory breathing masks with tanks
- (6) Laboratory work stations
- (3) Safety storage cabinets, glassware, beakers, etc.
PUMPS & MOTORS
- LEESON 100hp motor with twin 5520-54T3 vacuum pumps
- (2) 25hp blower pump units with receiver tanks
- (2) FLOWSERVE MK3 pumps with 20hp motors
- PIERALISI Decanter centrifuge extraction unit (new)
- POWER PLUS PP 028 Series 6 transformer (new)
- FLOWSERVE MK3 LO-FLO pumps
- FISHER Actuator valve assembly (new)
- WAUKESHA Pumps
- MAGNATEX 7.5HP Pump (new)
- LEESON Circulation pumps
- SYDEX Boiler pumps
- DURCO Vacuum Pumps
- HAWARD Portable filter pumps
- FABCO Centrifugal fan (new)
- Large selection of motors & pumps up to 100 hp
ALSO:Large qty of fastening hardware, piping hardware, gaskets, s/s shut-off valves & couplings, pneumatic fittings, bearings & seals, drive couplings, fuses, electrical switches & relays, disconnect boxes; S/S piping up to 12.5" dia, large qty of s/s pipe fittings, s/s braided hoses, s/s flanges & end caps up to 12" dia, butterfly valves, actuator valves, transformers, plastic chemical storage container; Lockers, 2 door storage cabinets, kettle jack, rolling shop ladders, step ladders, extension ladders, Lista type workbenches, machine & bench vises, chain falls, steel shelf units, airline & MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.