Surplus Assets of a
Precision CNC Facility
CNC Machining & Swiss Type Turning Facility
Thursday, April 27, 2017
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, April 26 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, April 28 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, May 5 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationPrecision CNC Facility
7625 Kimbel Street, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5S 1A9
FEATURING: (2) AMADA (12/2011) G06 gang type CNC high precision machining centers with FANUC 21i-TB CNC control; SPINNER PD-CNC 4-axis gang type ultra precision CNC machining center with SIEMENS 840D SINUMERIK control; LEADWELL (07/2009) V-30i, CNC vertical machining center; CITIZEN CINCOM E-32, CNC multi-axis swiss type turning center; GANESH (2005) CYCLONE-25, CNC multi-axis swiss type turning center; HWACHEON (2005) Hi-TECH 100B, CNC turning center; MIYANO JNC-45S, opposed spindle CNC turning center; MIYANO BNC-20S, CNC turning center; MIYANO BNC-20, CNC turning center; MIYANO BNC-34T, CNC turning center; (2) AMERITECH SLANT 30, CNC turning centers; KITAMURA MY-CENTER 4X-iF vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES 16i-MB CNC control; MITSUBISHI M-V4B CNC vertical machining center with MITSUBISHI MELDAS 520 AM CNC control; DOOSAN DOOTURN 2SP-V3 vertical machining center with FANUC OTTC CNC control, twin 12" dia chucks; ARSENAL MA-281 universal milling machine; MEBA horizontal saw; FLEX-ARM tapping system; KAESER CS-91 rotary screw air compressor; ASSORTMENT OF hydraulic bar feeders, welders, chop saws, machine tool accessories, rolling stock & MORE!
GANG TYPE CNC TURNING CENTERS
- (2) AMADA (12/2011) G06 gang type CNC high precision machining centers with FANUC 21i-TB CNC control, 11.22” swing, 2.36” max turning length, travels X-11.81” Z-11.22”, 5.25” chuck, 1.75” spindle bore, speeds to 8000 rpm infinitely variable, 3.75 HP, 4 station gang type tool post, coolant, AMADA S.ROBO-1 3-axis high speed CNC gantry loading robot with 6.6 lbs max cap, travels Y-17.75” B-59.25” C-90°, AMADA pallet stocker with 9 (12) cavity pallets, s/n 3236; 3228
- SPINNER (1998) PD-CNC 4-axis gang type ultra-precision CNC machining center with SIEMENS 840D SINUMERIK control, 12” swing, 13.8” max turning length, travels X-15.75” Z-15.75” Q- 15.75” C- 360°, 5.5” main spindle chuck, 4.92” sub spindle chuck 1.25” spindle bore, speeds to 8000 rpm main spindle, 8000 rpm sub spindle, 10 HP main spindle, 7.25 HP sub spindle, 10 station gang type tool posts, coolant, SPINNER PL400 3-axis high speed CNC gantry loading robot, pallet stocker, s/n 91298
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- LEADWELL (2009) V-30i CNC vertical machining center with FANUC Oi-mc CNC control, travels X- 29.9”, Y- 20.01”, Z- 24.01”, 24 station ATC, CAT-40, 10,000 RPM, 20” X 34” table, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n L2TJH0799
- KITAMURA MY-CENTER 4X-iF vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES 16i-MB CNC control, travels X-40", Y-20", Z-20", 20.5" X 43.3" table, 20-15000 RPM, S/N (MACHINE LOCATED AT 3965 NASHUA DR MISSISSAUGA) (CI)
- MITSUBISHI M-V4B CNC vertical machining center with MITSUBISHI MELDAS 520 AM CNC control with travels X-22", Y-16.1", Z-18.1" 80-8000 RPM, 18 station ATC, 16.1 X 35.4 work table SN N/A (MACHINE LOCATED AT 3965 NASHUA DR MISSISSAUGA) (CI)
- DOOSAN DOOTURN 2SP-V3 vertical machining center with FANUC OTTC CNC control, twin 12" dia chucks, travels X-9.25", Z-16.93", 23.5" SWING, 25-2500 RPM, twin 10 position turrets, 30HP, (CI) (MACHINE LOCATED AT 3965 NASHUA DR MISSISSAUGA)
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- HWACHEON Hi-ECO31A CNC turning center with FANUC O-T CNC control, travels X-9.9”, Z- 26”, swing over bed 20.5”, max turning diameter 15”, 3.03” spindle bore, 30-3200 RPM, tailstock quill travel 3.9”, 20hp motor, 10” diameter chuck, coolant, s/n n/a
- HWACHEON HI-TECH 100B CNC turning center with FANUC SERIES Oi-T CNC control with travels x-6.7”, z-16.9”, swing over bed 15.7”, max turning diameter 11.8”, 30-7000 rpm, 2.95” spindle bore, max bar capacity 1.77”, 12 station turret, 3.015” tailstock quill travel, coolant, chip conveyor s/n MO11351B1F
- MIYANO JNC-45S CNC turning center with FANUC O-T CNC control, travels X-7.5”, Z-18.5”, bar capacity 1.750”, swing 9.825”, 40-4000 RPM, 8 station turret, 8” chuck diameter, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n J45082S
- MIYANO BNC-34T CNC turning center with FANUC O-T CNC control, travels X-4” Y-9.125”, bar capacity 1.250”, 70-5000 RPM, tailstock quill travel 6.875”, 6 station turret, 7.5hp, coolant, s/n BN3126TU
- (2) MIYANO BNC-20S CNC turning center with FANUC O-T CNC control, travels X-4”, Z-4.750”, 13/16” bar capacity, 6500 RPM, 6 station turret, 5 HP motor, s/n BN20213S, n/a
- MIYANO BNC-20 CNC turning center with FANUC O-T CNC control, travels X-4”, Y-7”, 13/16” bar capacity, 220-6500 RPM, 5 HP motor, 6” tailstock quill travel, s/n BN206500
- (3) AMERI/TECH SLANT-30 CNC turning center with HUST T-11 CNC control, turning diameter 2.750”, length 9”, bar capacity 1.062”, 10-3800 RPM, 5 HP motor, s/n 530534012, 5134006, 121304
- MORI-SEIKI SL-25 CNC turning center with FANUC SYSTEM 10-T CNC control, travels x-6.29”, z-25.59”, 3500 spindle RPM, 10 station turret, s/n
- (2) MIYANO LZ-1OR CNC turning center with FANUC SERIES 21i-T CNC control, travels x-9.44”, z-7.48”, 60-6000 RPM, 8 station turret, coolant, s/n
- MAZAK MULTIPLEX 610 twin spindle CNC turning/milling center system with MAZATROL T32-6 CNC control, MAZAK FLEX-GL50 3 axis cnc gantry robot. machine travels X-8.78", Z- left headstock-14.37", Z- right headstock- 16.54", (2) 12 station turrets with live tooling on both, 35-5000 RPM, 15HP spindle motor, (2) 6.5" dia chucks, chip conveyor, coolant, gantry robot travels b-axis 120.08", a-axis 24.41", rotary axis 4 x 90 degrees, s/n 93588
CNC SWISS TYPE AUTOMATIC LATHES
- GANESH CYCLONE 25 swiss type CNC turning center with SYNTECH 900 CNC control, travels X-7.5”, Z-6.5”, 1.062” spindle bore, 100-6000 RPM, s/n Y94027
- CITIZEN CINCOM-E32 swiss type CNC turning center with CITIZEN CNC control, 6 controlled axis, max machining diameter 1.250”, max machining length 12.6”, max drill diameter .625”, max tap diameter M12, 130-6000 RPM, s/n n/a
- LNS SUPER HYDROBAR hydraulic bar feeder
- CNC ENHANCEMENTS bar feeder
- ATS ML-565 bar feeder
- FORD (2006) F-150 XLpick up truck with 4.2l engine, 2wd, 184,821km, 6.5’ box, VIN 1FTRF12236NA74759
- CATERPILLAR T50D 4,850 LB capacity LPG forklift with 188” lift, 3 stage mast, side shift, solid tires, s/n 8EB09898
- ARSENAL MA-281 universal milling machine (CI) (MACHINE LOCATED AT 3965 NASHUA DR MISSISSAUGA)
- SUNNEN MBB-1660 honing machine, s/n 14073
- MEBA horizontal band saw with 10” X 16” cutting capacity, s/n n/a
- LINCOLN IDEALARC 250 arc welder with cables & gun s/n n/a
- FLEX-ARM Table mounted hydraulic tapper s/n 010601
- KAESER CS-91 rotary screw air compressor (CI) (MACHINE LOCATED AT 3965 NASHUA DR MISSISSAUGA)
- SMOG-HOG 5H-6-PE Industrial air cleaner s/n 60044638
- DUMORE SERIES 28 opposing head automatic DRILL-N-TAP machine S/N 85329509
- ALSO: chop saw, gang type chuck fixtures, end mills, cutters & MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.