High Precision CNC Machining Facility
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, May 15 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, May 17 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, May 26 by 5:00 P.M.
150 Armstrong Avenue, Georgetown, Ontario, Canada, L7G 5G8
Immaculate Offering of High Precision CNC Machining Equipment Featuring: H.H ROBERTS (05/2011) TW40MCV, CNC 4 axis vertical machining center; H.H ROBERTS (02/2002) CNC flatbed lathe; BOEHRINGER (1998) VDF DUS 560, CNC flatbed lathe; H.H ROBERTS (2004) CNC bed type vertical milling machine; DARBERT (2000) vertical milling machine with power feed; H.H ROBERTS vertical milling machine with power feeds; ICOCA 26” x 80” precision tool room 15HP lathe; MICROCUT 24” x 80” precision tool room lathe; ER-MAIR vertical band saw; GREAT OFFERING OF high precision carbide tooling, high end tool steel and raw materials, precision inspection equipment, machine tool accessories, ROUSSEAU 12 drawer tool cabinets, 30 ton shop press, CAT 40 tool holders, air compressor, jib cranes, factory support equipment & MORE!
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- HH ROBERTS (2011) TW40, 4 Axis CNC vertical machining center with HEIDENHAIN 6400 CNC control, GSA (2011) CNC251RB CNC 4th axis rotary table, 60”x18” table, travels: X-40”; Y-22”; Z-22”, 30” max. distance spindle nose to table top, speeds to 8000 RPM, CAT 40 taper, 20 station ATC, 15 HP, coolant, high pressure coolant pump, 60”x18” bolster plate, 400V, s/n: 9310217
CNC VERTICAL MILL
- HH ROBERTS (2000) TOP WELL 50 RH CNC vertical mill with ANILAM 5300MK CNC control, 60”x12.5” table, travels: X-48”; Y-20”; Z-22”, speeds to 6000 RPM, CAT 40 taper, 60”x12.5” bolster plate, high pressure coolant pump, s/n: 0101846370
- HH ROBERTS (2004) DY-470X12500N CNC lathe with ANILAM 4200T CNC control, 20” swing over bed, 48” distance between centers, 3” spindle bore, speeds to 2500 RPM, D1-8 spindle nose, 8 station turret, external oil cooler, coolant, 16C collet Chuck, multiple chucks, steady rest, s/n: HHR-4-2170
- BOEHRINGER VDF (1998) DUS 560 CNC lathe with SINUMERIK 805 CNC control, 24” swing over bed, 14” swing over slide, 60” distance between centers, 2.4” spindle bore, speeds to 2500 RPM, 20 HP, twin 4 station indexing turrets, DIN 8 spindle nose, travel X-13”, SIEMENS SIMODRIVE 611 low voltage converter system, coolant, multiple chucks, s/n: 1022-3900-03
GAP BED ENGINE LATHES
- ICOCA (1995) SJ-2680G gap bed engine lathe with 26” swing over bed, 80” distance between centers, 3.5” spindle bore, speeds to 1500 RPM, 15 HP, D1-8 spindle nose, inch/metric threading, multiple chucks, steady rest, ANILAM WIZARD 550 2 axis DRO, pre-programmable for 10 tools, s/n: 8706007
- MICROCUT 24X80 gap bed engine lathe with 24” swing over bed, 80” distance between centers, 3.5” spindle bore, speeds to 1500 RPM, 10 HP, D1-8 spindle nose, inch/metric threading, multiple chucks, steady rest, follower rest, taper attachment, ANILAM 2 axis DRO pre-programmable for 10 tools, s/n: 75037
- HH ROBERTS (2000) 5VK-L-2 vertical mill with 50”x12” table, frequency drive stepless speed to 6000 RPM, NMTB-40 taper, ALIGN PLO power feed (X & Z axis), 6” riser block, ANILAM 3 axis DRO, ball screws (installed 2005), s/n: 888234
- DARBERT 3090 vertical mill with 50”x10” table, speeds to 4200 RPM, 3 HP, R8 spindle, ALIGN PLO power feed, 6” riser block, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, s/n: 89251
- GEM 04150-P SUPERFINISHER with 4”x150’ abrasive capacity, 0”-16”/min. abrasive advance, 0-15 c/c oscillation frequency, 0.250” oscillation amplitude, 0-200 lbs. infeed pressure, 3M abrasive system, s/n: N/A
- GEM MINI-FINI MICROFINISHER with 2”x50’ abrasive capacity, 0”-14”/min. abrasive advance, 0-15 c/c oscillation frequency, 0.187” oscillation amplitude, 0-100 lbs. infeed pressure, 3M abrasive system, s/n: N/A
- DAREX SP2500 ultra precision drill sharpener with 118 deg. angle, split point 135 deg. Angle, s/n: N/A
- DAREX E-90 tool cutter grinder, s/n: N/A
- E-R MAIER KM1012 vertical roll-in band saw with 13” throat, 30”x18” table, 15” max. work height, 10’2”x3/4” max. blade size, coolant, air line, s/n: 41991
- MFG. UNKNOWN portable horizontal band saw with 8.5”x6” capacity, s/n: N/A
- SIGNATURE SERIES H-frame hydraulic shop press with 30 ton capacity, 220V, s/n: N/A
- PRAZIO buffing machine and vacuum system with 1 HP, 220V, s/n: N/A
- SUHNER ROTAR flexible shaft drive with 7 speed gear box (1000 to 14400 RPM), trolley mounted, 6’ Flex shaft, 110V, s/n: N/A
- SWAN 20 HP air compressor with 20 gal. tank, 2X 3 Cylinder Pumps, s/n: n/a
- 3 Ton Arbor Press with Stand
- 650 lb. rolling shop scale
- (4) Wall mounted jib cranes with ½ ton YALE chain hoists
ALSO:CAT 40 tool holders, 35 taper quick change tool holders System, well maintained inspection equipment including MITUTOYO metric outside micrometers, MITUTOYO Vernier calipers, FOWLER digital outside micrometers, MACHINE TOOLING consisting of R8 collets, 16C round & hex collets, 5C round & hex collets, ER16 Collets, Revers Tapping Heads, “Rohm” Constant face driver with pressure display counter center, live and stationary centers, carbide insert boring bars, MACHINE ACCESSORIES soft jaws, bolster plates, GS modular vises; assortment of shop cabinets and work benches and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.