Perfecta Plywood LTD.
Late Model Veneer Plywood Manufacturing Facility
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
10:30 AM EST
InspectionMonday, October 27, 2014 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining: Thursday, November 13, 2014 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationPerfecta Plywood LTD.
1755 Brouillette, Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada, J2T 2G7
LATE MODEL VENEER PLYWOOD MANUFACTURING FACILITY FEATURING: SCM (2006) CONCEPT NT, double end automatic tennoning line with MAHROS vacuum loading and handling systems (PAID OVER $1.3M NEW in 2006!); ITALPRESS (2003) MARK/C/16-38/12, automatic heated platen laminating press line with loading and handling systems; WEBER (2000) K3V-1600, CNC 3 head 60” sanding line with loading and stacking systems; (2) TIMESAVERS 452-3P, 3 head 50” sanding lines with loading and stacking systems; SAVI (2005) TEN-4000, 13’ veneer roller; ITALPRESS SCF/6, heated platen laminating press; ASSORTMENT OF BLACK BROTHERS GLUE SPREADERS UP TO 104”!; ORMA (1999) NPC 26/16, heated platen laminating press; KIKUKAWA 60” panel saw; ATLAS COPCO (2000) GA37, air compressor; ATLAS COPCO GA122, air compressor; CLEAVER BROOKS MHS 5000, boiler; CONCEPT AIR cyclonic dust collector; (6) HYSTER & KOMATSU forklifts; Machine shop and fabricating equipment, spares and stores inventory, factory equipment, office furniture & MUCH MORE!
AUTOMATIC HOT PRESS PANEL LAMINATING LINE
- ITALPRESSE (2003) MARK/C/16-38/122 automatic hot press panel laminating line consisting of: in feed conveyors w/ SP/160 63” X 157” pusher type panel feeder; BLACK BROTHERS 22D 62” top & bottom roll coater; VDM/16-38/INOX 63” X 150” motorized disk conveyor; CA/16-38 63” X 150” power belt conveyor w/ chain driven rollers; NC/16-43/INV 63” X 690” loading belt conveyor; MARK/C/16-38/12 hydraulic automatic hot press w/ 149” X 63” platens, 5.5” daylight opening, 4-5.3” upper platen stroke; 585 tons total pressure; RM/16-53/PT 63” X 169” power roller conveyor; RB/16-40 63” X 157” automatic panel turner; RM/16-53/PT 63” X 169” power roller conveyor; ES/160 motorized panel extractor; TE/15-40/5000 59” X 157” hydraulic scissor lift w/ 11000 lbs cap; PLC controls & integration
CNC TENONING LINE
- SCM (2006) CNC tenoning line consisting of:
- MAHROS RUNNER/D/SSL vacuum feeder/stacker, w/ DRUVAC vacuum pump s/n SI00113/05; 27’ X 60” power roller conveyor; SCMI 126” CONCEPT NT/L double end tenoner w/ scoring heads & trimming heads s/n SI00113/04; MAHROS RUNNER/D-C vacuum feeder/stacker w/ DRUVAC vacuum pump s/n SI00113/03; 13’ X 60” power roller conveyor; SCMI 80” CONCEPT NT/L double end tenoner w/ scoring heads & trimming heads s/n SI00113/22; 13’ X 60” power roller conveyor; MAHROS RUNNER/D/CSL vacuum feeder/stacker s/n SI00113/0; 20’ X 50” power roller conveyor; PLC integration; controls; transformers, safety enclosures, & walkways
AUTOMATIC TOP AND BOTTOM SHEET SANDING LINE
- Automatic top and bottom sheet sanding line CONSISTING OF:
- line charging station with hydraulic scissor lift table; vacuum loader; TIMESAVER 452-3P 3 head, 51" wide belt sander with 75 HP, 50 HP, 40 HP heads s/n 25536; 13' x 60" power roller conveyor; carrousel type sheet flipper; transfer system; TIMESAVER 452-3P 3, 51" head wide belt sander with 75 HP, 50 HP, 40 HP heads s/n 29008; 24' exit conveyor; (2) side discharge stations w/ hydraulic scissor lift tables; 30' x 60" power roller conveyor; hydraulic scissor lift table; 20' X 48" power roller conveyor, HSA jet marker, PLC integration & controls
AUTOMATIC SHEET SANDING LINE
- Automatic sheet sanding line CONSISTING OF: line charging station with hydraulic scissor lift table; vacuum loader; WEBER(2000) K(o)V 16000 3 head, 51" wide belt sander w/ SIEMENS SIMATIC OP37 CNC control, brush head; carrousel type sheet flipper; transfer system; side discharge stations w/ hydraulic scissor lift table; PLC integration & controls
- HEIAN tenoning line consisting of:
- hydraulic scissor lift table; ITALPRESS vacuum loading system; HEIAN 56” double end tenoner w/ scoring heads & trimming heads; power roller conveyor; HEIAN 135” double end tenoner w/ scoring heads & trimming heads; exit rolls; hydraulic scissor lift table with rolls
HEATED PLATEN LAMINATING PRESSES
- ORMA (1999) NPC 26/16 heated platen laminating press with (7) 103” X 64” oil heated platens, 280º F platen operating temp, CALORITECH oil heater s/n 49420199
- ITALPRESSE SCF/6 heated platen laminating press with (5) 105” X 52” oil heated platens, 280º F platen operating temp, CALORITECH oil heater s/n 10377
- SAVI (2005) TCN 4000 13’ veneer tenderizer s/n 16 2004 6480
- (2) BLACK BROTHERS (2000) 22D 1175 CTR 104” top & bottom roll coaters s/n 307936, n/a
- BLACK BROTHERS 22D 62” top & bottom roll coater
- BLACK BROTHERS 22D 56” top & bottom roll coater
- KIKUKAWA SRC 60 automatic panel sizing saw with 62” max. width s/n 0125-2
- HOLTZHER 1202 panel saw
- HYSTER H80XM 7800 lbs LPG forklift with side shift, pneumatic tires, 185” vertical lift s/n L005V09142D
- (2) KOMATSU FG30HT-16 5500 lbs LPG forklift with side shift, pneumatic tires, 183” vertical lift s/n 219689A, 58875A
- HYSTER H50X 4850 lbs LPG forklift with side shift, pneumatic tires, 189” vertical lift s/n D177B13570R
- HYSTER H60FT 5500 lbs LPG forklift with side shift, pneumatic tires, 181” vertical lift s/n L177B07065D
- HYSTER H60XM 4750 lbs LPG forklift with side shift, pneumatic tires, 193” vertical lift s/n H177B16050X
- HYSTER H60XM 5700 lbs LPG forklift with cab enclosure, side shift, pneumatic tires, 181”
- vertical lift s/n H177B16344X
- CONCEPT AIR 15 HP dust collector with (2) 60 HP discharge fans & rollaway dust bins
- CONCEPT AIR 15 HP dust collector with (2) 60 HP discharge fans & rollaway dust bins
- (10+) hydraulic scissor lifts up to 36” X 72” w/4000 lbs lifting cap.; MILLER MILLERMATIC 252 MIG welder; THERMAL ARC TR 250 AC/DC welder; GRACO HUSKY 1590 pump; drill presses; bench grinders; power & air tools; electrical & mechanical spares; hand tools; tool boxes; shop fans; ladders; strapping caddies; office furniture, business machines and much more
The Exclusive Rigger for this sale is:TRANSPORT DE MACHINERIE DEMERS INC.
CONTACT: STEVEN TREMBLAY
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.