Penn Iron Works
Major Fabricating & Machining Event!
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
10:30 AM EST
InspectionMonday, October 24 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, October 26 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, November 8 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationPenn Iron Works
700 Old Fritztown Rd., Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, United States, 19608
Well Maintained & Heavy Capacity Equipment Featuring: UNION (2007 - $2.2M NEW!) P150/1, 6” CNC floor type horizontal boring mill with HEIDENHAIN CNC control, 10’ vertical x 30’ horizontal approximate travels, 78” x 98” in feeding 25 ton CNC rotary table, D’ANDREA CNC facing head, square ram etc.; (6) 69” x 138” x 14” T-Slot floor plates; UNION (2008) T130/1, 5” CNC table type horizontal boring mill with HEIDENHAIN CNC control, 72” x 72” T-slot rotary table etc.; SUMMIT 120” CNC vertical boring mill with FAGOR CNC control, adjustable rail w/ 2 rams, side turning head etc.; SUMMIT (1995 - $244K NEW!) MDL 50-6X320DC, 52”/66” x 420” heavy capacity gap bed engine lathe with 6” spindle bore, (2) steady rests, inch/metric threading, power saddle etc.; URSVIKEN KPD450, 450 ton x 10’ hydraulic press brake with 10’ adjustable die holder, 10’ 4-way die, QTY of brake tooling (components may be sold separately); ROUNDO PS460, 10’ x 1 ¼” capacity hydraulic plate bending rolls; BERTSCH 10’ x ½” capacity portable hydraulic plate bending rolls; ARONSON GE500EDC, 60,000 LB welding positioner; ARONSON HD500CS, 50,000 LB welding positioner; RAMSOME 40,000 LB welding positioner; ARONSON 40,000 LB welding positioner; ARONSON HD100, 14,000 LB welding positioner; (10+) assorted welding positioners of various sizes; PANDJIRIS car mounted sub arc welding manipulator; ASSORTMENT OF power & idler tank turning rolls; MG plasma / oxy burning table with (2) HYPERTHERM plasma power sources, 14’ x 30’ water cutting table; KING 42” vertical boring mill with side head, adjustable rail w/ 2 rams; SHERMAN 8’ radial arm drill; MUBEA ironworker; SUPERMAX universal milling machine; WHEELABRATOR 9’ rotary spin blast machine with (2) blast wheels and 15’ x 25’ interior capacity; Car bottom stress relieving oven with 125” x 240” capacity; CATERPILLAR 15,500 LB diesel forklift w/ cab; HYSTER 10,000 LB forklift; NEW HOLLAND diesel skid steer; (4) STRATO-LIFT & WILDCAT hydraulic scissor lifts; (30+) assorted welders & plasma cutters; (22) 20’ x 8’ x 2 ½” steel plates; (5) 10’ x 8’ x 1” steel plates; (2) INGERSOLL RAND air compressors; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF LISTA tool cabinets, power & pneumatic hand tools, clamping accessories, track cutters, welding equipment, raw material, horizontal and vertical saws, lifting equipment, inspection equipment & accessories, CAT 50 tool holders, grinders, air lift rotary tables, (5) dumping hoppers, shot blast equipment, factory support equipment & MUCH MORE!
CNC FLOOR TYPE HORIZONTAL BORING MILL
UNION (PURCHASED NEW IN 2008 FOR OVER $2.2M) P150/I CNC 7-axis floor type horizontal boring mill with HEIDENHAIN iTNC530 CNC control; 5.9" spindle diameter; column travel X-433.1", vertical head travel Y-137.79", column in feed travel Z-31.49", spindle travel W-29.53", combined axial travel 59.04"; #50 spindle taper; spindle speeds to 3000 RPM, 84 HP spindle motor; 2868 NM max torque; 0.03937 - 236.22 IPM feed range; 590 IPM rapid traverse; vertical and axial power adjustable operator platform; UNION (2008) DV 20 CNC in feed rotary table with 78.74" x 98.43" table size, 44,000 LBS max table capacity, .001º rotary positioning, 59.055" in feed table travel; D'ANDREA CNC facing head with accessories; RENISHAW 3-D touch probe with radio transmitter; spindle chiller; BURENER (2007) V4 coolant package with flood & thru spindle coolant, high and low pressure pumps and paper filtration; MAYFRAN chip conveyor; (6) 138" x 69" x 14" T-slot floor plates, (floor plates may be offered separately); s/n 1350030
CNC TABLE TYPE HORIZONTAL BORING MILL
UNION (2007) T-130 CNC table type horizontal boring mill with HEIDENHAIN TNC530 CNC control; 5.12" spindle diameter; 78.74" x 62.99" table size; table travel X-98.42", vertical head travel Y-98.42", table longitudinal travel Z-59.05", spindle travel W-29.52", #50 spindle taper; spindle speeds to 3000 RPM, 84 HP spindle motor; .2 - 590 IPM feed range; 590 IPM rapid traverse; 22,000 LBS max table capacity, 21,100 FT/LBS max clamping force; .001º rotary positioning; 5th axis ready (wired for D'ANDREA CNC facing head); RENISHAW 3-D touch probe with radio transmitter; BURENER (2007) V4 coolant package with flood & thru spindle coolant, programmable nozzle, high and low pressure pumps and paper filtration; OEM UNION PVC-PLEXY enclosure with windows and interlocks; s/n 1360029
CNC VERTICAL BORING MILL
SUMMIT (NEW IN 1997 & RETROFIT IN 2010) CNC vertical boring mill with FAGOR (RETROFIT 2 axis on LH ram in 2010) CNC control; 118.11" table; 129" swing; 110" maximum height under the rail; 98" rail vertical travel; 57" LH ram head travel; 30" RH turret head travel; 100" side head vertical travel; 39" side head horizontal travel; table speeds to 92 RPM; 84 HP table drive motor; ±35º LH&RH swivel; 5 position RH turret head; RH side head; SONY DRO's; coolant; pendant control; s/n 410
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- SUMMIT (PURCHASED NEW IN 1997 FOR $250K) 50-6X320 DC gap bed engine lathe with 50" swing over bed; 67" swing in the gap; 320" distance between centers; 48" 4-jaw chuck; 6" spindle bore; speeds to 800 RPM; variable speed; 40 HP; push button pendant control with 4-way rapid traverse; in/mm threading; roller type steady rest; coolant; SONY DRO; s/n 957/7
- KING 437 vertical boring mill with 52" table; 59" swing; 46" maximum height under the rail; 34" rail vertical travel; 45" vertical ram travel; 37" horizontal ram travel; 34" side head vertical travel; 25" side head horizontal travel; table speeds to 151 RPM in 16 ranges; 30 HP table drive motor; ±60º ram swivel; DRO-PRO 2 axis DRO; coolant; cross rail power elevation; power rapid traverse all directions; s/n 3256
- SUPERMAX YCM-2GS universal milling machine with 51" x 11" table; vertical spindle speeds to 3800 RPM; horizontal spindle speeds to 1300 RPM; power feed all directions; push button pendant control; ACURITE III DRO; coolant; s/n 9112883
- HITACHI SEIKI 5A II TYPE HBT turret lathe with 24" swing; 12" 3-jaw chuck; 3" spindle bore; speeds to 1500 RPM; 6 station turret; s/n E.50496
- OLIVER 600 tool and cutter grinder with 3" capacity; 1.5 HP; coolant; s/n 66304
- LEBLOND REGAL engine lathe with 20" swing; 90" centers; 15" 4-jaw chuck; 1.5" spindle bore; speeds to 425 RPM; s/n E6077
- HERMANN KOLB 7' radial arm drill with 24" column; speeds to 1750 RPM; (2) 30" x 36" x 30" T-slot box tables; coolant; s/n n/a
- OSTER 5K254E47 pipe and bolt threader with 2" cap; 2 HP; s/n WJ3280
- TRENNJAEGER UN/11/60 17" heavy duty cold cut saw; s/n 3190
- PEERLESS 7" mechanical hack saw; s/n n/a
- DOALL TF-1421 tilting head vertical band saw; s/n 337-83494
- DOALL 36-W vertical band saw with 36" throat; 20" max cutting height; 36" x 30" sliding table; blade welder and grinder; s/n 31-52903
- CRAFTSMAN 10" radial arm saw; s/n n/a
- ELECTRO ARC 2S portable EDM tap disintegrator with 15 KVA capacity; s/n 14644
- DILLON PRO digital crane scale with 50,000 LBS capacity; DILLON digital RFID hand held communicator, s/n n/a
MACHINE TOOL ACCESSORIES
- SWIFT OHIO 36" x 36" rotary table; s/n 6165
- MFG UNKNOWN 30" x 30" rotary table; s/n n/a
- (2) 139" x 46" x 71" drilled and tapped steel angle plates
- (2) 96" x 24" x 47" drilled and tapped steel angle plates
- (2) 70" x 12" x 38" drilled and tapped steel angle plates
- (4) 55" x 12" x 32" drilled and tapped steel angle plates
- (2) 50" x 20" x 22" T-slot steel angle plates
- ASTRAL 10'x5'x14" granite surface plate with stand and rollers; s/n n/a
FABRICATING AND WELDING EQUIPMENT
- ROUNDO PS 460/10 hydraulic double pinch plate bending rolls with 18” top roll, 10' x 1.25" pre-bend capacity; 10’ x 1-1/2” capacity, 60 HP motor-pump hydraulic unit, hydraulic roll adjustment, roll position indicators, pendant control; s/n OC-2396
- BERTSCH MODEL 1008 initial type hydraulic pinch bending rolls with 10” diameter top roll, 8' x 1/2" to 16” min. diameter maximum, 5/16” x 8’ at 5 times top roll stainless capacity; 10 HP motor-pump hydraulic unit; hydraulic drop end, hydraulic roll adjustment, pendant control; heavy duty moveable base on casters, s/n M-10689 sold new 1984
- SMT PULLMAX URSVIKEN KPD 450 hydraulic brake press with 12' x 450 TON capacity; 124" between housings; 11.75" stroke; 10" max gap; 7.5" work height; s/n 2747
- Assortment of press brake dies, four-way die, adjustable lower die holder
- MUBEA KL900 single station hydraulic fabricator with 100 TON capacity; 1 3/16" to 1" punching capacity; s/n 050648174566
- MG CUTTING SYSTEMS CNC plasma and oxy-acetylene cutting table with RETROFIT BURNY 10 LCD PLUS CNC control; single plasma head; (2) oxy-acetylene heads; 304" x 201" water table; travels 336" x 260"; rack & pinion drive; HYPERTHERM H-601 DC constant power supply; HYPERTHERM H-401 DC constant power supply; KALIBURN INVA precision torch height control; s/n PC4520L-82-968
- ARONSON GE500 EDC geared tilt & rotate welding positioner with 50,000 LBS capacity; 84" x 84" table; geared power elevation, variable speed table rotation, pendant control; s/n 6612
- ARONSON HD500 CS geared tilt & rotate welding positioner with 50,000 LBS capacity; 72" x 72" table; SCR drive variable speed table rotation, adjustable base, pendant control; s/n 7110
- ARONSON GE500 CS geared tilt & rotate welding positioner with 50,000 LBS capacity; 72" x 72" table; geared power elevation, SCR drive variable speed table rotation pendant control; s/n 6918
- ARONSON HD100 geared tilt & rotate welding positioner with 14,000 LBS capacity; 48" x 48" table; variable speed rotation; pendant control; s/n 66101
- ARONSON HD60 geared tilt & rotate welding positioner with 8,000 LBS capacity; 48" x 48" table; variable speed rotation, pendant control; s/n 64140
- RANSOME #12 geared tilt & rotate welding positioner with 2,500 LBS capacity; 32" x 32" table; pendant control; s/n 4165
- RANSOME 400P geared tilt & rotate welding positioner with 40,000 LBS capacity; 84" diameter table; SCR drive variable speed table rotation; pendant control; s/n 2420374
- PANDJIRIS /WELDMORE 30-6 geared tilt & rotate welding positioner with 4,000 LBS capacity; 37" diameter table; variable speed table rotation, pendant control; s/n 800-2490-3
- RANSOME 60P geared tilt & rotate welding positioner with 6,000 LBS capacity; 60" diameter table; variable speed table rotation, pendant control; s/n 2016866
- RANSOME 10P geared tilt & rotate welding positioner with, 1,000 LBS capacity; 30" diameter table; variable speed table rotation, adjustable base; pendant control; s/n 14148
- PANDJIRIS 1400-MANIP welding manipulator with, 14’ vertical travel, 14’ horizontal travel, king-pin rotation base, car mounted, LINCOLN IDEALARC SUB ARC welding system; s/n 800-7246-2
- MFG UNKNOWN 10 TON capacity tank turning rolls, driver and idler set; s/n n/a
- ALL FAB CORP RD-5-1NW 5 TON capacity tank turning rolls, driver and idler set; s/n D-500221J
- (2) UNIQUE 5 TON capacity tank turning rolls, driver and idler set; s/n n/a
- MILLER DIMENSION 1000 digital ARC welder with cables and gun; s/n LF400235C
- MILLER SYNCHROWAVE 300 DX digital TIG welder with cables and gun; s/n n/a
- MILLER SYNCHROWAVE 250 DX digital TIG welder with cables and gun; s/n LG480077L
- MILLER MP-45E MIG welder with cables and gun; s/n JB534609
- MILLER AXCESS 450 MIG welder with cables and gun; s/n LG480057V
- (6) MILLER DELTAWELD 650 MIG welder with cables and gun; s/n JB489725; n/a
- (2) LINCOLN IDEALARC 1000 ARC welders with cables and gun; s/n n/a
- LINCOLN IDEALARC 300-4-300 AC/DC TIG welder with cables and gun; s/n n/a
- (10) LINCOLN IDEALARC DC600 MIG welders with cables and gun; s/n n/a
- (2) HYPERTHERM MAX200 portable plasma cutters; s/n n/a
- (6) HYPERTHERM MAX100D portable plasma cutters; s/n 71-000390; n/a
- METALAX 700 SERIES digital portable sub harmonic vibratory stress relief and weld conditioning unit with force inducer; DRO and case; s/n n/a
- (2) PHOENIX #5 dry rod electric electrode stabilizing oven; s/n n/a
- (2) INGERSOLL RAND SSR-EP60 screw type air compressors with digital microprocessor control; 60 HP; 237 CFM @ 125 PSIG; s/n F17128U96306; F17128U96307
- INGERSOLL RAND TM 400 TE4 refrigerated air dryer with digital microprocessor control; s/n 96LTM533
CLEANING AND HEAT TREAT FINISHING
- WHEELABRATOR type 12263 rotary table shot blast booth with 110" table; (2) 20 HP blast wheels; 14' x 20' x 11' enclosure with in-floor down draft twin auger media recovery; dust collector; s/n A109624
- NORTH AMERICAN natural gas fired car bottom heat treat oven with 13' x 10' x 8' chamber; (6) NORTH AMERICAN gas burners; HONEYWELL digital temp recorder; s/n n/a
- CATERPILLAR DP70 14,250 LBS capacity outdoor diesel forklift with 148" max vertical reach; 2 stage high visibility mast; dual outdoor tires; side shift; full cab enclosure with heat; s/n 9CV00327
- HYSTER S100XL 10,500 LBS capacity LPG forklift with 111" max vertical reach; 2 stage high visibility mast; cushion tires; cab enclosure; s/n D004V08298R
- GROVE INDUSTRIAL 1012 mobile crane with 35,000 LBS max capacity; 30' max reach; (3) section boom; DETROIT DIESEL engine; dual pneumatic tires; s/n n/a
- GROVE INDUSTRIAL 68 mobile crane with 30,000 LBS max capacity; 30' max reach; (3) section boom; DETROIT DIESEL engine; dual pneumatic tires; s/n n/a
- NEW HOLLAND L783 skid steer loader with diesel engine; run flat tires; s/n 813870
- JLG 40FR straight boom lift with 46' reach; 1000 LBS capacity; air cooled dual fuel GAS/LPG engine; 2 WD; pneumatic tires; s/n 754829
- WILD CAT ECONO MV SPL 2154 electric scissor lift with 24' max reach; 1000 LBS capacity; s/n KB-50551-K2
- STRATO-LIFT SRX20 electric scissor lift with 20' max reach; 1000 LBS capacity; s/n 21002
- STRATO-LIFT KRX20 electric scissor lift with 20' max reach; 750 LBS capacity; s/n 8548
- STRATO-LIFT TRX13 electric scissor lift with 13' max reach; 500 LBS capacity; s/n 8555
STEEL PLATE INVENTORY
- 10' x 7' x 3" steel plate
- 23' x 8' x 1" steel plate
- 16' x 8' x 3/4" steel plate
- 18' x 8' x 2" steel plate
- 16' x 8' x 1 1/2" steel plate
- 10' x 8' x 2" steel plate
- 18' x 7' x 2" steel plate
- 25' x 9' x 2" steel plate
- 21' x 8' x 1 3/4" steel plate
- 25' x 8' x 1 3/4" steel plate
- 8' x 8' x 3" steel plate
- 20' x 7' x 2 3/4" steel plate
- 20' x 7' x 1 1/2" steel plate
- (2) 20' x 8' x 2" (mixed) steel plates
- 20' x 8' x 2" steel plate
- 16' x 8' x 2" steel plate
- 9' diameter x 3 1/2" steel plate
- (2) 6' diameter x 2" steel plates
- 18' x 8' x 1/4" steel plate
- 20' x 8' x 1 3/4" steel plate
- 15' x 7" x 1/2" steel plate
- 25' x 8' x 2" steel plate
- (2) 25' x 8' x 3/4" steel plates
- (3) 12' x 8' x 1" steel plates
- 20' x 10' x 2" (mixed) steel plate
- 16' x 8' x 2" steel plate
(30+) wall mounted jib cranes with BUDGIT hoists; ASTRAL 10'x5'x14" granite surface plate with stand; (2) BINKS stainless steel pressure pots with regulators; paint guns and supplies; LARGE QTY of CAT 50 tool holders; tool holder racks and carts; LARGE QTY of perishable tooling consisting of drills; end mills; taps; carbide insert facing and cutting tools; carbide insert boring bars; MILWAUKEE magnetic base drill; SLUGGER magnetic base drill; ROTABROACH magnetic base drill; (5+)BALDOR double end pedestal grinders; LARGE SELECTION OF FAB tooling comprising BESSEY clamps; C-clamps; jigs; clamps; magnetic jigs; NUCLEAR GRADE welding wire and flux; conventional welding wire and electrodes; ENERPACK hydraulic jacks and power packs; LATE MODEL LISTA tool cabinets; (5) self dumping hoppers; hand tools; power tools; precision, inspection equipment and MUCH MORE!
MACHINES IN OPERATION
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.