N.A. Yorke Machinery Co. Ltd.
Complete Custom Machining & Fabricating Facility
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, March 28 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, March 30 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, April 5 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationN.A. Yorke Machinery Co. Ltd.
198 – 30th Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M8W 3C5
FEATURING: HAAS (2003) VF4 CNC vertical machining center with 20HP, 10,000 RPM etc.; VELOCIDADES 24” x 100” heavy capacity engine lathe; TOS SN50B gap bed engine lathe; (2) TOS SN40 gap bed engine lathes; KBL 1340 tool room lathe; (5) vertical milling machines; LARGE QUANTITY of precision tooling and machine tool accessories, drill presses, tool cabinets, horizontal and vertical saws, keyseater, CAT 40 tool holders, air compressor, precision aluminum vises, welders, bar stock and raw material, power shear, surface grinders, racking and adjustable shelving, factory support equipment and MORE!
Vertical MACHINING centers
- HAAS (2004) VF4 vertical machining center with HAAS cnc control, travels X- 50”, Y – 25”, Z – 20”, speeds to 10,000 rpm, 48” x 17” t-slot table, 20hp spindle, 24 atc, cat40 s/n: 31548
- ABATE KR320 gap bed engine lathe with 36” spin bed out, 22” spin bed in, 119” turning capacity, 3” bore, 21” 4 jaw chuck, speeds to 1310 rpm s/n: n/a
- TOS SN50 engine lathe with 22” spin, 99” turning capacity, 2” bore, 9” 3 jaw chuck, speeds to 2000rpm s/n: 050200810901
- (2) TOS SN40 engine lathe with 18” spin, 80” turning capacity, 2” bore, 9” 3 jaw chuck, speeds to 2000 rpm s/n: n/a
- KBC GRIP1340 tool room lathe with 14” spin, 37” turning capacity, 1” bore, 6” 3 jaw chuck, speeds to 1255 rpm s/n: n/a
- YFM ROUNDTOWER YF-VH3 vertical mill with 47” x 10” t-slot table, speeds to 3600 rpm, MITUTOYO 2 axis d.r.o s/n: 7411067
- ARGO ZVS universal mill with 2hp, 41” x 8” t-slot table, speeds to 4200 rpm, power table s/n: 9260
- BRIDGEPORT 87026 universal mill with 2hp, 41” x 8” t-slot table, speeds to 4200 rpm, power table s/n: 411211185w
- XCELLO universal mill with 42” x 9” t-slot table, speeds to 3800 rpm, power table s/n: n/a
- IDUMA universal mill with 1.5hp, 40” x 9” t-slot table, speeds to 2713 rpm, power table s/n: n/a
- PEARSON power shear with 45” overall workable length, 42” inbetween, 14 gauge capacity s/n: n/a
- TENNSMITH manual finger break with 48” overall workable length s/n: n/a
- ALCECO 1018DT 2hp punch press s/n: n/a
- MUIR slotter with 336 s.p.m, 16” stroke s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A broach with 24” x 14” table
- W.F WELLS horizontal band saw with 25” throat, manual vise, coolant s/n: 782675
- VERTICUT vertical band saw s/n: n/a
- ACADIAN surface grinder with 23” x 8” magnetic plate s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A H-frame shop press s/n: n/a
- AMAROCK 20 ton H-frame shop press s/n: n/a
- WILTON WSG20 heavy duty drill press s/n: 136066
- (2) CANADIAN BUFFALO drill press’s s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC SQUARE WAVE TIG 255 mig welder with LINCOLN ELECTRIC MAGNUM wire feeder s/n: n/a
- MILLER CP-300 mig welder with ACKLANDS wire feeder s/n: n/a
- HYPERTHERM plasma cutter
ALSO:HUGE QUANTITY of perishable and non-perishable tooling consisting of boring bars, carbide tip cutters, drills, endmills, reamers, cutters, cat40 tool holders. Power tools and hand tools. Machine accessories consisting of machine vises, vises, set up tables, parallels, clamping and more. Pedestal grinders, parts washers, welding supplies. Huge stock of steel consisting of stainless, square bar, round bar, piping, plate and much more.
BUILDING FOR SALE:
198 THIRTIETH ST, TORONTO, ON M8W 3C5
Free Standing Building In Excellent Condition, Same Family 65 Yrs, Currently Operated As A Machine Shop, (Business & Equipment Could Be Purchased), 2nd Floor Immaculate 1200 Sq Ft Updated Residential Apartment, 1200 Sq Ft 2nd Floor Loft Storage, Close To Highway 427 & Gardner Expresswy, Minutes To Downtown & Pearson Airport, Suitable For A Variety Of Industrial/Commercial Uses **** EXTRAS **** Existing Light Fixtures, Gas Hot Water Furnace, Forced Air GasBurner & Equipment, Central Air, 2 8 Ft X 20 Ft Outside Storage Containers, Existing Survey (1996), Outside Parking For 11 Cars, Stove, Fridge, Washer, Dryer, Microwave.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.