Metropolitain Valve Inc.
Large Distributor of New & Used Specialty Valves
Thursday, June 18, 2015
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, June 17, 2015 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, June 19 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Wednesday, June 24 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationMetropolitain Valve Inc.
3954,Leman Boulevard, St-Vincent-Du-Paul, Laval, Quebec, Canada, H7E 1A1
HUGE BRAND NEW, REFURBISHED & USED VALVE INVENTORY CONSISTING OF: Large & Small Ball Valves, FISHER pneumatic & hydraulic actuated Valves, KNIFE GATE Valves, V-BALL Valves, Adjustable Flow Valves, Instrumentation Sending Units & MORE! (OVER 400 SKIDS OF VALVES - REPLACEMENT COST OVER $750K)
COMPLETE REPAIR & MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT FEATURING: WEBSTER & BENNETT 36” VTL; RICHMOND 5’ radial arm drill; MAXMILL vertical milling machine with power feeds; SOFIA 34” x 80” gap bed engine lathe; CINCINNATI 17” x 54” lathe; (4) assorted tool room lathes; (4) air compressors; (40+) sections of adjustable racking; ASSORTMENT OF LOAD & FLOW TEST EQUIPMENT; pressure test benches, power tools, hydraulic tools, tool cabinets, wire mesh bins, sand blasting equipment, power snow throwers, factory equipment etc.; TCM 5000lb forklift; DODGE (2012) JOURNEY SUV; GMC (2011) SIERRA 1500 pick-up truck; FORD (2004) F150 pick-up truck.
VERTICAL BORING MILL
- WEBSTER BENNETT 36 Hydraulic vertical boring mill with 9-200 table rpm, 36" dia table, 26" cross travel, 34" vertical travel, s/n 3844-9
- RICHMOND 6' radial arm drill with 20-960 rpm, 15" dia column, power elevation, #4 morse taper spindle, s/n 1927
- SOFIA Gap bed engine lathe with 34" swing, 84" centers, 8-1000 rpm, 4" spindle bore, taper turning, inch/metric threading, 30" dia 4 jaw chuck, steadies, coolant, s/n c13-2000-70014
- CINCINNATI 17 Engine lathe with 17" swing 56" centers, 25-980 rpm, 1.750" spindle bore, taper turning, inch/metric threading, 8.5" 3 jaw chuck, steadies, coolant, s/n 1W3H5R-231
- CMC Toolroom lathe with 17" swing, 26" centers, 15-395 rpm, 1.250" spindle bore, 12" dia 4 jaw chuck, s/n n/a
- STANDARD MODERN SERIES 2000 Toolroom lathe with 11" swing, 20" centers, 50-1500 rpm, 1.250" spindle bore, inch threading, 6" 3 jaw chuck, s/n n/a
- POREBA gap bed engine lathe with 28" swing, 130" centers, 31/4" spindle bore, 10-1000 rpm, inch/metric threading, steadies, coolant
- MAXMILL 2HP Ram type vertical mill with 9" X 42" table, 75-2750 rpm, power feed table, s/n 418
- BLAST-IT-ALL Blast cabinet with 36" X 24" chamber
- MFG-UNKNOWN Hydraulic 'H' frame shop press
- DAKE #3 Arbor press
- CANOX C-250E-HF 250 Amp arc welder s/n 1C616640
- LAPMASTER 15 Lapping machine with 15" dia lapping plate, s/n C-20074
- MFG UNKNOWN 100 ton capacity power tank turning rolls with 21" dia rubber lined turning rolls
- GARDNER-DENVER 25HP Tank mounted air compressor
- HYDROVANE 6600H 20HP Air compressor s/n 13RU18982
- HYDROVANE 36CK Gas powered portable air compressor s/n 16HV206509
- KAESER TCH-26 Air dryer
- CLEAVER-BROOKES M142-15 Natural gas boiler, s/n S-35962
- TCM FCG25N6 LPG forklift with 5,000lb capacity, 3 stage mast, 189" lift, solid tires, s/n 48801426
- TORO CCR-2450 Snow blower
- DODGE (2011) JOURNEY R/T AWD SUV with 69,735 k/m, automatic transmission, leather interior, keyless entry, sunroof, VIN 3C4PDDFG3CT166485
- CHEVROLET (2010) SILVERADO 4.8L pick-up truck with 134,375 k/m, automatic transmission, 8' box, bed liner, power lift tailgate, VIN 1GCPCPEA6AZ105137
- FORD (2004) F-150 XLT, 5.4L Triton, Extended cab pick-up truck with 158,687 k/m, automatic transmission, 8' box, bed liner, VIN 1FTVX12534NB64237
- ATLAS (2007) 16.5' Enclosed trailer with tandem axle, VIN 5HCKC16257E009655
- Very large offering of valves including gate, safety, check, ball, quick & slow opening, globe, butterfly,control, pressure regulators, knife gate, as well as spare parts.
- ALSO: Standard Modern and others vertical and horizontal valve testing machines upto 2000lb psi, 40+ sections of pallet racking upto 16' high, bench grinders, abrasive cut-off saw, hand tools, power tools, strapping caddies, ladders, oxy/acet torches, rolling tool boxes, etc.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.