Marvin Foy Marketing Inc.
Complete Printing & Booklet Making Facility
Thursday, November 29, 2018
1:00 PM EST
InspectionThursday, November 29 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction. OR BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
RemovalAll items to be removed no later than Wednesday, December 12 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationMarvin Foy Marketing Inc.
25 Kinnear Court Unit 2, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada, L4B 1H9
FEATURING: MITSUBISHI (2000 – VERY CLEAN W/ LIGHT USAGE) 3FR-5 (5) color, 40"x28" sheet-feed offset perfector press w/ Aqueous coater; KODAK (2015) TEE ACHIEVE V plate setter; HORIZON (2004) STANDARD booklet making system with 3200 booklets/hour capacity; BAUMFOLDER 2020 single station folder; OSUNG (2001) FIVESTAR 1160 STANDARD hydraulic paper cutting guillotine; EPSON (2014) STYLUS PRO 9900 large format photo inkjet printer; HP (2013) COLOR LASERJET CP6015DN high capacity color LaserJet printer; ROSBACK (2002) 240B pile fed perforator; RHIN-O-TUFF HD6500 heavy duty bench type electric open ended punch; HENNING 3545 light table; AKILES FLEXICLOSER wire binding machine; BOSTITCH H.D stitchers; EAGLE 5 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor; DEVAIR SDI 7.5 HP air compressor; ALSO: binders, plate punches, crimpers, adjustable racking, fireproof cabinets, BRAND NEW dimensional paper stock inventory, BRAND NEW sealed ink inventory, executive office furniture & MORE!
OFFSET PRINTING PRESS
- MITSUBISHI (2000) 3FR-5 (5) color, 40"x28" sheet-feed offset perfector press with fully integrated MITSHUBISHI touch screen console control, 13,000 sheets/hour straight printing speed, 11,000 sheets/hour perfecting print speed, full automatic change over, 1,020mm x 720mm (40"x28") max sheet size, 540mm x 360mm (21" x 14") min straight sheet size, 540mm x 440mm (21"x17") min perfecting sheet size, 1,020mm x 710mm (40"x27") max straight printing size, 1,020mm x 700mm (40"x27") max perfecting printing size, 0.04mm to 0.3mm (0.00157" to 0.012") sheet thickness range, (4) console controlled dampening zones, aqueous coating, MMT MANUFACTURING (6) zone infrared drying system with touch screen PLC control, GRAFIX DIGITAL powder spray system, MITSUBISHI continuous pile feeder, ink and blanket washers, ink temp control, MMT extended air delivery system, s/n 3FR 1779
- KODAK (2015) TEE ACHIEVE V plate setter with KODAK TRENDSETTER SERIES 5 CR V1.4 WINDOWS PC based control software, 813mm x 1118mm x .300mm max plate size, 2400 x 2400 DPI resolution, (2) DELL POWEREDGE T620 servers, s/n TJ0921
HIGH SPEED BOOKLET MAKING SYSTEM
- HORIZON (2004) STANDARD booklet making system with 3200 booklets/hour capacity, complete one pass collating, stitching and folding system consisting of HORIZON LC-20 20"x40" in feed conveyor with HORIZON PK-20 preset kicker; HORIZON FC-20A fore edge trimmer; HORIZON SPF-20A digital stitcher & folder with touch screen digital microprocessor control, 7.1"x4.7" to 13.7"x19.6" paper size range, 0.16" max stitching thickness, 0.08" max stitching & folding capacity, (24) sheets @ 60 GSM max capacity, 2.9" to 6.3" stitching distance range, No 25 (0.020") stitching wire; HORIZON ST-40 stacker with 5.1"x7.3" to 12.6"x17.7" sheet size range, 12.6" pile height; HORIZON VAC-100A main module (10) bin air pulse suction collator with HORIZON VAC-100 touch screen digital microprocessor control, 8,000 sets/hour collating speed, 5.8"x5.8" to 13.8"x19.7" sheet size range, 2.2" max bin pile height, 52 to 208 GSM paper weight range; HORIZON VAC-100M rear delivery module (10) bin air pulse suction collator with 8,000 sets/hour collating speed, 5.8"x5.8" to 13.8"x19.7" sheet size range, 2.2" max bin pile height, 52 to 208 GSM paper weight range, (2) VAC 100 vacuum pumps, s/n 123007
- GRAPHICS WHIZARD (2016) PTSCC Digital slitter/cutter/creaser with up to 1560 sph, max stock size- 14.5” X 25.5”, min stock size- 8.25” X 8.25”, side trim- .125”- 1.5”, head trim- .125”- .59”, gutter slit- .197”- .59”, min cut length- lead edge .125”, gutter .157”, tail edge .197”, stock weight 150-380 gsm, max slits- 6/page, max cuts- 32/page, max creases- 32/page, ultrasonic double feed detection, 9” color touch screen, 93,826 sheet count, s/n SCCM-3011075 ESA
SINGLE STATION FOLDER
- BAUMFOLDER 2020 single station folder with HEIDELBERG digital microprocessor control, 20" max sheet working width, pile feeder, variable speed, air blower, s/n n/a
- OSUNG (2001) FIVESTAR 1160 STANDARD hydraulic paper cutting guillotine with CUTRONIX OPTIMA II digital microprocessor control, 1160mm (45.66") max cutting width, 155mm (6") max cutting height, front operated programmable back gauge, 406mm x 270mm (18"x105") table with pneumatic ball assist, light curtain safety interlocks, s/n 21511S51
- EPSON (2014) STYLUS PRO 9900 large format photo inkjet printer with 44" max printing width, 2880x1440DPI max resolution, 4.4" max diameter media roll, s/n KJFE017280
- HP (2013) COLOR LASERJET CP6015DN high capacity color laserjet printer with (4) feeder tray stand, s/n Q3932A
- ROSBACK (2002) 240B pile fed perforator with variable speed control, 29" max sheet width capacity, s/n 240B02330
- RHIN-O-TUFF HD6500 heavy duty bench type electric open ended punch with 14" open ended punching capacity, 40 sheets @ 20lbs paper capacity, 90 cycles/minute capacity, s/n 68179
- HENNING 3545 light table, s/n n/a
- AKILES FLEXICLOSER wire binding machine, s/n n/a
- CHALLENGER heavy duty floor type electric stitcher, s/n n/a
- BOSTITCH heavy duty floor type electric stitcher, s/n n/a
- GBC DISCOVERY 80 31" floor type high speed digital laminator, s/n OFG2048
- EAGLE 5 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor with 60GAL tank, 18.5 CFM @ 100 PSI capacity, s/n E128186
- HANKISON SPX FLOW HPR25 refrigerated air dryer, s/n H025A1151707079
- DEVAIR SDI 7.5 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n 58776
- CLARK TM-15S 2,850 lbs capacity electric counterbalance forklift with 170" max vertical reach, 3-stage mast, cushion tires, 36V battery and charger, s/n TM 247 0375 7867
- (2) CHALLENGE PADDY WAGON 24"X20" rolling material handling carts, s/n n/a
- (3) BT hydraulic pallet jacks, s/n n/a
ALSO:WIREMAC-DUO binder, STOESSER REGISTER SYSTEM plate punch; AKILES inserter-crimper; (2) electric paper joggers; print & sample cabinets; HYBOY cabinets; selection of hand tools and power tools; ladders; strapping caddy with tools; large selection of packaging material and supplies; (10) sections of medium duty pallet racking; (3) FIRE PROOF cabinets; (20+) skids of raw material consisting of BRAND NEW dimensional paper stock; inventory of BRAND NEW - SEALED CONTAINER assorted color ink; executive office furniture, business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.