Surplus to the Needs of a
Major Hot Water Heater Manufacturer
MAJOR 1000 LOT SALE! High Alloy Scrap Opportunity!
Thursday, May 8, 2014
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, May 7, 2014 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, May 9, 2014 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining: Friday, May 23 , 2014 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationMajor Hot Water Heater Manufacturer
599 Hill Street West, Fergus, Ontario, Canada, N1M 2X1
LARGE TANK MANUFACTURING FACILITY FEATURING: DANLY S4-300-120-72 straight side four point eccentric press with 120" X 72" bed, 24" stroke, 60" shut height, 12" adjustment, 0-20 SPM, 41" windows, (2012) upgraded PLC control; WAYNE TRAIL (2011) front mounted transfer system; DANLY S2-800-84-48 straight side double eccentric press with 84" X 48" bed, 20" stroke, 54" shut height, 10" adjustment, 20-40 SPM, 34" windows, (2012) upgraded PLC control; UNITED 600 ton hydraulic press with ABB IRB 6000 robot; QTY of OBI and straight side presses; WHEELABRATOR 4 wheel pass through shot blast system; WHEELABRATOR (2001) cabinet type shot blast system; (2) RANSAHOF (2007) 3 stage tunnel washers, (2) MENTOR late model 6.3 ton single girder cranes with approx. 95' crane rail system with uprights; Large quantity of seam welders and welding manipulators; Large Heat Treat furnaces and wash lines; LOCKFORMER edge crimper; Large offering of spot welders, transformers, lifting tables, up enders, stainless steel tanks, paint spray booths, welders & welding equipment, assortment of press dies and cold rolled tubes, COMPLETE MACHINE SHOP, CROWN lifts, MASSIVE offering of powered & standard roller conveyors, storage containers, LARGE STORES DEPARTMENT consisting of motors & spares etc., sea containers & MUCH MORE!
- DANLY S2-800-84-48 straight side double eccentric press with 84" X 48" bed, 800 Ton, 20" stroke, 54" shut height, 10" adjustment, 20-40 SPM, 34" windows, (2012)upgraded PLC control s/n 77359402
- DANLY S4-300-120-72 straight side four point eccentric press with 120" X 72" bed, 300 Ton, 24" stroke, 60" shut height, 12" adjustment, 0-20 SPM, 41" windows, (2012)ABB PRESS PILOT 150 control, WAYNE TRAIL (2011) WTTBD front mounted servo transfer system s/n W00133 (may be sold separately)BROWN BOGGS 18LJA 60 ton air clutch OBI press with 32" X 22" bed, 4" stroke, 15 ¼ " shut height, 60 SPM s/n 74114
- BROWN BOGGS 17 ½ LJA 80 ton air clutch OBI press with 25 ½" X 18" bed, 6" stroke, 16" shut height, 80 SPM, SSC 1500 control s/n 75201
- BROWN BOGGS 17 1/2 LS 60 ton OBI press
- (2) BROWN BOGGS 45 L adjustable bed horn presses
- UNITED STEEL EC608 600 ton hydraulic press with 60" X 60" bed, 48" stroke, 74" daylight, 200 ton blankholder, 150 ton cushion with ABB IRB 6000 six axis robot (may be sold separately)
- GREENERD C frame hydraulic press s/n H-1-4
- DRIES & KRUMP 100 ton X 12’ mechanical press brake with air clutch, SSC 1500 control, angles on bed & ram s/n 7114
- DRIES & KRUMP 6’ X 16 ga. manual press brake s/n 63904
- (2) LOCKFORMER 22 ga. cleatformer s/n 8684, C-1401
MACHINE SHOP EQUIPMENT
- CHILN YEH STRONG 1500 gap bed engine lathe with 22/30” swing, 60” between centers, 3 1/2” bore, speeds to 1200 RPM, threading, coolant s/n 87037
- THOMAS (2004) 350 STA 13” cold saw s/n 04-03684
- SEVER-ALL #1A abrasive cut off s/n 1A894
- PRATT & WHITNEY vertical slotter with 19 ½ “ table s/n 369
- THOMPSON 12” X 24” hydraulic surface grinder with DRO s/n
- TSC 12” X 20” hydraulic surface grinder s/n 2454
- OKAMOTO 12” X 20” hydraulic surface grinder s/n 7447
- NORTON 6” X 18” manual surface grinder s/n H4594
- CINCINNATI/BERTRAM tool & cutter grinder s/n Y2459
- ACRA 6000B gear head pedestal drill s/n 4640
- VAN NORMAN #2 horizontal milling machine
- KEARNY & TRECKER #2 rotary head vertical milling machine s/n E65575
- SUNNEN MBB-1600 honing machine s/n 10140
- BRIDGEPORT vertical milling machine with power table, DRO
WATER HEATER MFG EQUIPMENT
- CARANDO 1515-7 automatic tank/drum welding cell: rolls, resistance welds, and planishes welded seams, with unload conveyors and transfer station s/n 3877-72
- MECATRONIC automatic seam welder
- (2) PROGRESSIVE horizontal hydraulic presses
- (2) FH WELDING circumferential seam welders with JETLINE welding heads, LINCOLN IDEALARC DC 1000 welders, MILLER DELTAFAB welders, safety enclosure
- (2) RANSOHOFF (2007) 3 stage stainless steel tunnel washers with 29” X 66” opening, approx. 36’, stainless steel mesh belt long s/n 4743, 4742
- CGS MOORE Q0008 2 stage industrial parts washer with 14 FPM line speed s/n 0008-2-01
- CGS MOORE Q0008 2 stage industrial parts washer with 14 FPM line speed s/n 0008-2-00
- KMI three zone carrousel type gas fired enamel oven with MAXON 330 stainless steel burners, ALLEN BRADLEY PLC control, HONEYWELL temperature controls
SHOT BLAST SYSTEMS
- SPINNER HANGER WHEELABRATOR 3 wheel rotary shot blast Cceaning machine, 40"X 80" max part size, 4 Chamber,,3 shot wheels, 2- 20HP side shot wheels & 1-50HP up blast wheel, S/N 127663, complete with Dust Collector, S/N 127664, formally used to clean tanks
- USF Wheelabrator/BCP (2000) DE00012X 4- 20HP shot wheels, tunnel type shot blast system with 27" link mesh belt, WHEELABRATOR dust collector s/n 2439
- MACHINERY & FABRICATING (2006) MTF 12 deburring machine s/n 5443
- MILLER SHOPMASTER300 AC/DC MIG welder with wire feed cables & gun
- LINCOLN SQUARE WAVE TIG 255 welder with cables & gun
- (5) ESAB 452 CV MIG welders
- CANNON AFROS (2009) MEF 40+4 high precision rigid polyurethane metering & mixing system s/n 551181
- (6) LINCOLN IDEALARC DC 1000 welders
- (2) LINCOLN IDEALARC DC 600 welders
- MILLER DELTA FAB welder
- (2) MILLER DELTAWELD 451 welders
- LINCOLN IDEALARC R3R 300 welder
- MILLER DELTAWELD 452 welder
- (2) MILLER DELTAWELD 302 welders
- TAYLOR WINFIELD 40 KVA press type spot welder s/n C41831A
- WELD-O-MATIC N2H rocker arm spot welder s/n C4524
- ASSORTED WELDING SUPPLIES
- MENTOR free standing crane system with (2) 6.3 ton 18 ½’ span single girder cranes, aprox. 90’ runway, bus bar & beams, columns
- MUNK free standing crane system with 20 ton 20 ½’ span double girder crane, aprox. 170’ runway, bus bar & beams, columns
- ADVANTAGE (2000) PTS-750-3P cooling tower s/n 50724
- AEC TCU100 temperature controller s/n 37C1245
- SCHMIDT (2009) SX13-350-21 heat exchanger s/n NC091372-301
- SYNTRON F3BST vibratory bowl feeder s/n 11592
- SYNTRON M5BSF vibratory bowl feeder s/n 11592
- SULLAIR SRD-630 rotary air compressor s/n 003-08220
STEEL & METALSSteel inventory including sheet steel, coil steel, tubes, obsolete dies, INKENOL hooks, spare 330 stainless steel burners press frames, and more
COMPLETE MAINTENANCE CRIBIncluding gears, rollers, air cylinders, hydraulic cylinders, huge assortment of electric motors, rubber belts, valves, pumps, electrical spares, mechanical spares & more
ALSODrill point grinder, BEATTY arbor press, ROUSSEAU tool cabinets, drill presses, GREENERD #5 arbour press, flame proof cabinets, parts washer, welding supplies, MURPHY dust collector, shop fans, 3500 lbs “C” hook, large assortment of belt & roller conveyor, large quantity of transformers, lift tables, KARCHER HDS 650 pressure washer, Large quantity of wire mesh and steel tote bins, stainless steel paint pots, fume extractors, hydraulic power packs, ROWE 10000 lbs coil reel, power tools, air tools, hand tools and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
This sale will be conducted in CDN funds.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.