Former Assets of a
Major Chewing Gum Manufacturer
Large Confectionery & Support Equipment Sale!
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionTuesday, May 23 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, May 25 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Wednesday, June 7 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationMajor Chewing Gum Manufacturer
1123 Leslie Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M3C 2K1
FEATURING: A LARGE OFFERING OF (LATE MODEL) case erectors, double sided label applicators, packaging machinery, S/S media delivery systems, S/S weigh & separation units, motorized conveyors etc.; (10+) TORIT (LATE MODEL) cartridge type dust collectors; (2) RAYMOND (LATE MODEL) SA-CSR30T, electric swing platform reach trucks; (3) RAYMOND electric pallet trucks & battery lifting devices; LARGE (BRAND NEW) STORES INVENTORY consisting of bearings, bushings, hardware, spare machine parts & accessories, motors, perishable tooling, safety equipment etc.; LABORATORY & TESTING EQUIPMENT; ERIEZ magnetic separators; (25+) BANNER 10 drawer tool cabinets; (20+) BANNER 2 door tool storage cabinets; (5+) NORDSON glue applicators; METLER TOLEDO digital weigh scales; DIGITAL ink jet coders; NATO label applicators; LARGE OFFERING OF stainless steel sinks & wash stations; LANDIS universal cylindrical grinder; BEMATO precision hydraulic surface grinder; GORBEL crane systems; STRONGARM hydraulic shop press; XLO hydraulic surface grinder; MOTIVATION & GORBEL free standing jib cranes; BRAND NEW plastic roll inventory; (5) digital photo copiers; HP DESIGNJET 1055 wide format digital plotter; Cantilever racking; Heavy Duty Adjustable & Flow Through racking; Copper mixing units; Plastic skids & collapsible totes; Fireproof cabinets; General plant support assets & MUCH MORE!
- DOUGLAS/FLEXLINK packaging line consisting of DOUGLAS (2007) LOADER ELEVATOR, (3) FLEXLINK 8 ½” X 38” product elevators, (2) DOUGLAS (2007) CASE ERECTORS with (2) NORDSON PROBLUE 4 glue machines, Approx. 45’ of 3 ¼ “ powered plastic belt conveyor with (2) FLEXLINK slipper clutches
- (2) COMPACKER packaging lines consisting of (2) COMPACKER EP11-3 tab case packers, (2) NORDSON SERIES 3400V glue machines, MFG N/A barcode printer, approx. 40’ of 3 ¼” powered plastic belt conveyor s/n: n/a
- (3) BOSCH TEVOPHARM (2004) P2000U 3 station high speed flow wrapper with BOSCH plc controls, outfeed conveyor s/n:49721111 /49731111/50441111
- (2) KRAKKEN AUTOMATION KHSD-240 high speed diverter s/n: k0096/k0095
- (2) SATO M-8460SE barcode printer s/n: 450a0006/6f400237
- ARMSTRONG 6 X 5 X 11.5 25hp centrifugal pump with 630USgal/pm s/n: n/a
- (2) B & T PACKAGING MACHINE 595-1 food grade packaging machine s/n: n/a
- TIPTRACK TT-500 84” product elevator s/n: 043754
- (24) MFG N/A copper low speed coating tanks with .75hp drives, 25” opening, approx. 35” dia., weighted manual lids s/n: n/a
- (6) SORBITOL stainless steel mixers with SCHENK ACCURATE metered feeder, vibratory discharge, TORKMATE 18” power gate valve s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A stainless steel product mixing system with (2) 10hp agitators, (2) approx. 40” dia. pressurized stainless steel mixing tanks, (2) approx. 48” stainless steel storage silos, (6) 14” power gate valves, (2) DYNAMIC AIR 24” discharge feeder s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A stainless steel pressurized product transfer system with stainless steel approx. 45” dia. storage tank, 12” power gate valve, DYNAMIC AIR discharge feeder, stainless steel storage silo s/n: n/a
- (2) MFG N/A stainless steel storage silos with (2) ERIEZ MAGNETICS vibratory conveyors, stainless steel hopper loading system s/n: n/a
- 20+ BANNER and 5+ ROUSSEAU 10 drawer tool cabinets with huge parts inventory consisting of bearings, seals, pneumatic fittings, hydraulic fittings, FESTO fittings, relays, fuses, electrical supplies, ERIEZ MAGNETICS parts, hardware and much more
- DONALDSON TORIT 6/4/15 dust collector with (2) FIKE explosion protection systems s/n: 230243/2300243
- TORIT DLMG 3/4/15 dust collector s/n: 681222
- DONALDSON DLMC 3/4/14 dust collector s/n: 16919268
- (3) DONALDSON TORIT DFT3-24 dust collectors s/n: 1g5821010001/1g58271001/2163088-1
- DONALDSON TORIT DFT3-12 dust collector s/n: 1983666-1
- HOFFMAN dust collection silo with HOFFMAN 25HP pump, FIKE explosion protection system, auto discharge port s/n: n/a
- ACS dust collection silo with 35hp blower, auto discharge port s/n: n/a
- DLE SU64 SINTAMATIC dust collection silo s/n: n/a
- NORTHERN BLOWER 75hp blower s/n: n/a
- LANDIS TYPE 1R 10X20 universal grinder with 20” in between centers, 10” swing, 12” grinding wheel s/n: 864-8
- BEMATO BGM3060AH hydraulic surface grinder with 24” x 12” magnetic base chuck, 12” grinding wheel s/n: 97124044
- XLO 618HY hydraulic surface grinder with 18” x 6” magnetic base chuck, 6” grinding wheel s/n: 618170
- (2) RAYMOND (2005) SA-CSR30T narrow isle turret truck with 3000lbs capacity, 240” reach, cushion tires, 48 volt s/n: sa-05-05056/sa-05-05055
- (6) RAYMOND electric pallet trucks (parts)
- RAYMOND DR25TT deep reach truck
- YALE (2001) NR040 reach truck
- CLARK (1991) TM20 three-wheel electric forklift with battery and charger
- TOYOTA (2008) 6FBRE20 reach truck with battery and charger
- (2) CROWN (2005) PW3520-60 electric walkie pallet jack with battery and charger
- SKYJACK 6510 scissor lift pallet truck
- MOTIVATION 2200lbs capacity free standing jib arm crane with RM LOADMATE 1 ton capacity hoist s/n: n/a
- MOTIVATION 2000LBS capacity free standing jib arm crane with RM LOADMATE 1 ton capacity hoist s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A 1.5 ton capacity jib arm crane with CM 635 2 ton hoist s/n: n/a
- (2) GORBEL 250LBS capacity free standing jib arm crane with CM 250lbs capacity electric hoists s/n: n/a
- BUDGIT 2 ton capacity electric hoist s/n: n/a
- (2) RICELAKE ROUGHDECK 30” x 30” floor scale with AVERY WEIGH TRONIX scale readout s/n: 153699/n/a
- (2) STRONGPOINT AUTOMATION 73” x 111” automated safety enclosure door s/n: n/a
- NILFISK CFM 3156 industrial strength vacuum s/n: n/a
ALSO:Huge assortment of motor control cabinets, plc cabinets, relay panels. (3) DANFOSS VLT5000 variable frequency drives, (15) DANFOSS VLT AUTOMATION DRIVE variable frequency drives. 100+ feet of plastic powered belt conveyor, 20+ JUSTRITE chemical waste bins, fire proof cabinets, high boy cabinets, butcher block work benches, 50+ sections of pull out pallet racking, ladders, rolling shop ladders, shelving units, pallet trucks, 2 wheel dolleys, barrel dolleys, safety enclosure fence, 10+ stainless steel sinks, (2) industrial strength power washers, laboratory equipment, parts machinery, office furniture, and much more
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.