Machining & Fabricating Equipment
Year End Final Sale! Timed Online Sale Only!
Monday, December 4, 2017 - Wednesday, December 6, 2017
10:00 AM EST
Bidding Closes: 10:00 AM EST
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. All items no later than Thursday, December 14 by 5:00 P.M. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
LocationMultiple Locations in Ontario & Quebec
FEATURING: MATSUURA MC-1000V7, 4-axis CNC vertical machining center; HAAS 12" fourth axis CNC rotary table; MATSUURA MAM-700HG, CNC twin pallet vertical machining center; HAAS SERVO BAR 300 automatic bar feeder, (2) SMW SPACESAVER automatic bar feeder; ZEISS ECLIPSE 4040-20/24 DCC, bridge type CMM; (2) CINCINNATI MILACRON precision tool and cutter grinders; GARDNER DENVER (2012) CHAMPION EFC99K 30 HP screw type air compressor; PRAZIS 24" optical comparator; MITUTOYO PH350 optical comparator; ASPA ZPC100 spot welder; HYD-MECH (1999) H-14 automatic dual post horizontal band saw; EDWARDS PEARSON 4MM x 2500MM hydraulic shear with CNC back gauge; AMADA PEGA 304050 CNC turret punch; ELITE (2004) Q3Y-20 75 TON hydraulic iron worker; MASTEEL 10100 CNC hydraulic press brake; DEVILBISS 24' X 14" X 12" paint booth; MOTOMAN YASNAC MRC 6 axis welding robot; CINCINNATI 230ASX10FT hydraulic press brake; NIAGARA N-150-10-12 hydraulic press brake; CINCINNATI 2512 mechanical shear; (5) 5'x5'x6" acorn welding tables.
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- MATSUURA MC-1000V7, 4axis CNC vertical machining center with FANUC 15-M CNC control, 40 taper, 19” x 47” t-slot table, travels: X-40”, Y-20”, Z-20”, 3000 RPM, 35 ATC, extruded aluminum safety enclosure, s/n 900108310 (LOCATED AT 5261 BRADCO BLVD, MISSISSAUGA)
- HAAS 12" 4th axis rotary table with DRO, s/n n/a (LOCATED AT 5261 BRADCO BLVD, MISSISSAUGA)
CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER
- MATSUURA MAM-700HG, CNC twin pallet horizontal machining center with FANUC 16i-M CNC control, 60 ATC, 10KG maximum tool weight, high pressure thru spindle coolant, travels: X-29.5”, Y-23.6”, Z-24.6”, (2) 19.6” x 19.6” t-slot pallets, 600KG maximum weight on pallets, 8000 RPM spindle speed, 40 taper, s/n n/a (LOCATED AT 5261 BRADCO BLVD, MISSISSAUGA)
CNC AUTOMATIC BAR FEEDERS
- HAAS (2006) SERVO BAR 300 automatic bar feeder, s/n: 91769 (LOCATED AT 5476 GORVAN DR, MISSISSAUGA, ON)
- (2) SMW SPACESAVER 2000 automatic bar feeder with pendant control, s/n: 8.8-727, 8.8-728 (LOCATED AT 5476 GORVAN DR, MISSISSAUGA, ON)
COORDINATE MEASURING MACHINE
- ZEISS ECLIPSE 4040-20/24 DCC, bridge type CMM with ZEISS CALYPSO 4.8 software, probe stand, operators pedestal control, s/n CMM951202764 (LOCATED AT 5261 BRADCO BLVD, MISSISSAUGA)
- PRAZIS 24" optical comparator, s/n n/a (LOCATED AT 5476 GORVAN DRIVE, MISSISSAUGA, ON)
- MITUTOYO PH350 optical comparator, s/n n/a (LOCATED AT 5261 BRADCO BLVD, MISSISSAUGA)
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- CINCINNATI MILACRON tool and cutter grinder with speeds to 5263 RPM, s/n: F5799-E-81-07-01 (LOCATED AT 5476 GORVAN DRIVE, MISSISSAUGA, ON)
- CINCINNATI MILACRON tool cutter grinder with 36" X 6" T-slot table, s/n: 6D1P5LN-63 (LOCATED AT 5476 GORVAN DRIVE, MISSISSAUGA, ON)
- HYD-MECH (1999) H-14 automatic dual post horizontal band saw with digital microprocessor control, 14"x14" max cutting capacity, 1.25"X168" blade, hydraulic feed, hydraulic shuttle vise, bundling vise, coolant, 89"X31" roller conveyor, s/n: 50599068 (LOCATED AT 5476 GORVAN DRIVE, MISSISSAUGA, ON)
FABRICATING AND WELDING
- AMADA PEGA 30-40-50 CNC turret punch with FANUC SYSTEM 6M CNC control, 30/10 ton capacity, travels X- 9.25" Y - 2.04”, 350 strokes per minute, 130MPS, 7.5HP, 105" X 51" table, s/n: 045000040H (LOCATED AT 795 RUE J-AMBROISE-CRAING, LEVIS, QC)
- MASTEEL 10100 CNC hydraulic press brake with ASTEEL MSC-TP700 2 axis 26" X 6” CNC back gauge, 100 ton capacity, 10' max bending length, 102" in between housings, s/n: 0506001 (LOCATED AT 795 RUE J-AMBROISE-CRAING, LEVIS, QC)
- CINCINNATI 230ASX10FT hydraulic press brake with CINCINNATTI AUTO SHAPE 35" 2 axis programmable back gauge, 230 ton capacity, 10" max stroke, 12' max bending length, 124.5" in between bolsters, 2 speed up stroke/3 speed down stroke, hand/foot control, auto clamping, light curtains s/n: 43964 (LOCATED IN LONDON, ON)
- NIAGARA N-150-10-12 hydraulic press brake with mechanical 2 axis back gauge, 150 ton capacity, 3" max stroke, 12' max bending length, 124" in between bolsters, 2 speed up and down stroke, safe scan rear door switches, stroke counter, NIAGARA rotating cam limit switch s/n: n/a (LOCATED IN LONDON, ON)
- EDWARDS PEARSON 4MM x 2500MM hydraulic shear with CNC back gauge, 5/32" X 100" capacity, 9' max cut length, 100" between housings, 7.5HP, s/n: 813880043 (LOCATED AT 795 RUE J-AMBROISE-CRAING, LEVIS, QC)
- CINCINNATI 2512 mechanical shear with mechanical back gauge, 3/8" mild steel max cutting capacity, 151" max cutting length, 146" in between bolsters, 13 station power clamping, 75" guide arms s/n: 22907 (LOCATED IN LONDON, ON)
- ELITE (2004) Q3Y-20 75 TON hydraulic iron worker with 25/64" X 18 57/64" shearing capacity, 1 31/32" round stock cutting capacity, 1 31/32" square bar cutting capacity, 5/8" channel cutting capacity, 5/8" i-beam cutting capacity, 33/64" X 2 1/4" X 3 5/16" notching capacity, 51/64" X 1 3/16" x 13 63/64" max punch capacity, 5 strokes per minute, 7.5HP, s/n: 0304007 (LOCATED AT 795 RUE J-AMBROISE-CRAING, LEVIS, QC)
- ASPA ZPC100 spot welder with 108KVA, s/n n/a (LOCATED AT 795 RUE J-AMBROISE-CRAING, LEVIS, QC)
- DEVILBISS 24' X 14" X 12" paint booth with vent, exhaust, lights, all bolted construction, s/n n/a
- MOTOMAN YASNAC MRC 6 axis welding robot with YASNAC control, s/n n/a
- (5) 5'x5'x6" acorn welding tables, s/n n/a (LOCATED AT 5476 GORVAN DRIVE, MISSISSAUGA, ON)
- GARDNER DENVER (2012) EFC99K ROTOR CHAMP, 30 HP rotary screw type air compressor with 125PSIG, 575 V, 3PH, s/n: n/a (LOCATED AT 5476 GORVAN DRIVE, MISSISSAUGA, ON)
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.