Kitchener Pallet Service Ltd.
Complete Assets of a Pallet Manufacturing and Repair Facility
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
1:30 PM EST
InspectionTuesday, November 4, 2014 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 before 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, November 14, 2014 before 5:00 P.M.
LocationKitchener Pallet Service Ltd.
352 Maple Avenue, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, N2H 4X3
COMPLETE ASSETS OF A PALLET MANUFACTURING AND REPAIR FACILITY FEATURING: Complete INDUSTRIAL RESOURCE pallet repair line; TIMBER SHARK cut off saw; GENERAL dust collector; PALLET REPAIR SYSTEMS trim saw; WADKIN radial arm saw; POWERMATIC table saw; CLEAR SPAN 52’ X 40’ X 20’ H fabric structure; TOYOTA 4500 lbs LPG forklift; TOYOTA 3750 lbs LPG forklift; TOYOTA 2650 lbs LPG forklift; TOYOTA 2500 lbs LPG forklift; (3) TOYOTA electric forklifts to 3000 lbs; ECONOMY scissor lift; JOHN DEERE skid steer loader; AKLANDS 250 welder; PARKER hydraulic crimper; engine hoist; DAKE 50 ton shop press; ALLIED natural gas boiler; pint booth; GARDNER DENVER 50 HP air compressor; ATLAS COPCO 30 HP air compressor; WOOD BEAVER twister; HUSKY 7 HP air compressor; DEVILBISS air dryer; SIGNODE MS-T strapping machine; INTERPACK carton former; BOSTICH nail guns; power tools; pneumatic tools; hand tools; electrical & mechanical spares; dumping hoppers; pump trucks; and much, much more!
PALLET REPAIR LINE
- INDUSTRIAL RESOURCE pallet repair line consisting of:
- (2) CENTER LIFT STACKERS with power roller conveyors; ECONO-TIPPER hydraulic stack tipper; 65’ main conveyor line; hydraulic/pneumatic SCISSOR PLATER; PALLET TOP CUT CLIPPER; single head ROTARY HEAD DISMANTLER; dual head ROTARY HEAD DISMANTLER; CENTER LIFT STACKER with power roller conveyor
- TIMBER SHARK 1200 under cut saw with conveyor s/n n/a
- GENERAL 10-21.OM1 3 HP dust collector s/n 10219106
- POWERMATIC 64S table saw s/n 2688101
- PALLET REPAIR SYSTEMS heavy duty band saw type pallet dismantler s/n 1002250
- ECONOMY 2046 electric scissor lift s/n M 82433
- TOYOTA 7FGU25 4500 lbs LPG forklift with side shift, 189” vertical lift s/n 73098
- TOYOTA 8FGU18 2560 lbs LPG forklift with side shift, 189” vertical lift s/n 12014
- TOYOTA 8FGU15 2500 lbs LPG forklift with side shift, 189” vertical lift s/n 10974
- TOYOTA 427FG25 3750 lbs LPG forklift with side shift, 185” vertical lift s/n 14203
- TOYOTA 5FBEC20 1600 lbs electric forklift with side shift, 240” vertical lift, battery & charger s/n 10587
- TOYOTA 7FBEU20 3000 lbs electric forklift with side shift, 218” vertical lift, battery & charger s/n 14027
- TOYOTA 5FBEC18 2900 lbs electric forklift with side shift, 185” vertical lift, battery & charger s/n 33436
- RAYMOND 101T-F40L 4500 lbs electric pallet lifter s/n 101-01-20422
- JOHN DEERE skid steer loader s/n KV0240A340118
- SMYTH 72” sweeper attachment s/n SHO30624228
- HLA 78” bucket attachment
- ATLAS COPCO GA 22 30 HP rotary air compressor s/n AII 208943
- HUSKY 7 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor
- DEVILBISS air dryer
- ALLIED SG495-N-E-M gas fired, low pressure boiler s/n SIJE-0625
- CLEAR SPAN 52’ X 40’ X 20’ H fabric structure
- DAKE 50H hand operated 50 ton h-frame hydraulic press s/n 197103
- SIGNODE MS-T semi-automatic plastic strapping machine s/n 9704301
- INTERPACK USC 2220 SB carton former s/n TMO97 06H 04
- ACKLANDS 250A welder
- LINCOLN AC-255 welder
- WADKIN 24” radial arm saw s/n 400BRA83401
- PARKER PARAFLEX fluid connector crimping machine with dies
- JARVIS atmospheric pump
- ALSO: engine hoist, paint booth with pump & gun, parts washer, large assortment of hand tools & power tools, ladders, electrical & mechanical spares, and much more
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.