Kenax Precision Ltd.
High Quality Precision Tooling Manufacturer
Friday, February 12, 2016
12:00 PM EST
InspectionFriday, February 12 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction or by appointment any time prior to auction day.
RemovalSmall Items: Tuesday, February 16 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining Items: Friday, February 26 by 5:00 P.M.
ALL REMOVALS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
LocationKenax Precision Ltd.
109 Select Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1V 4A8
FEATURING: TOSHIBA (PURCHASED NEW IN 1997) BTD-110 R16S CNC 5 axis table type horizontal boring mill with TOSNUC 888 control, 60 ATC, Full B-Axis 360,000 positions, etc. (LIGHTLY USED & LOW CUTTING HOURS!) (EXTENDED X & Y AXIS, COOLANT THRU SPINDLE OPTIONS); VIPER VMC 1500 CNC vertical machining center; CINCINNATTI ARROW CNC 1250 vertical machining center; (2) CINCINNATTI SABRE 1000 CNC VMCs; HYSTER 15,000 lb forklift; GRINDALL 12” x 24” surface grinder; (2) MAXIMART (2008) ZNC 55-100 EDM; FINETECH SA600-100 amp sink EDM; MITUTOYO BRIGHT APEX CMM; DSR 750S radial drill; grinders, mills, air compressors, welders, free standing crane with (2) 3 ton hoists, furnaces, inspection tooling, cabinets, angle plates and MORE!
CNC TABLE TYPE BORING MILL
- TOSHIBA (1997) BTD 110 R16S 5-Axis CNC table type horizontal boring mill with Tosnuc 888 CNC Control, 4.33 ” spindle diameter, 55” x 63” B-axis rotary table, travels: X-78.75”, Y-59.05”, Z-19.68”, W-57.08”, 360,000 position B-axis, #50 Taper, 60 ATC, speeds to 3000 RPM, thru-spindle coolant, chip conveyor, s/n 143817 (PURCHASED NEW, ONE OWNER, VERY LOW HOURS AND EXCELLENT OVERALL CONDITION) (EXTENDED X & Y AXIS, COOLANT THRU SPINDLE OPTIONS)
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- VIPER VMC1500G CNC vertical machining center with MELDAS 500 CNC control, 67" x 29" table, travels X-58.5", Y-28.5", Z-24.5", CAT 50, 20 ATC, speeds to 4250 RPM, coolant, chip tray, s/n 911701006
- CINCINNATI MILACRON ARROW VMC 1250 ERD CNC vertical machining center with ACRAMATIC A2100 CNC control, 60" x 30" table, travels X-50", Y-30", Z-30", CAT 40, 21 ATC, speeds to 10,000 RPM, coolant, chip tray, s/n 7055-A00-99-0066
- CINCINNATI MILACRON SABRE 1000 ERO CNC vertical machining center with ACRAMATIC 850 SX CNC control, 44"x20" T-slot table, CAT 40, 20 station ATC, coolant, chip tray, s/n 7039-A00-92-0170
- CINCINNATI MILACRON SABRE 1000 ERH CNC vertical machining center with ACRAMATIC 2100 CNC control, 44"x20" T-slot table, CAT 40, 20 station ATC, coolant, chip tray, s/n 7039-A01-96-0758
- CINCINNATI MILACRON ARROW 500 ERH CNC vertical machining center with ACRAMATIC CNC control, 20.5" x 27.5" table, CAT 40, 24 ATC, coolant, chip tray, s/n 742 C00 950414
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- (2) DARBERT vertical turret milling machines with 54"x12" table, speeds to 3600 RPM infinitely variable, 5 HP, power feed all axis, power draw bar, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO, coolant s/n 11063; 10846
- FIRST LC1.5VS vertical turret milling machine with 50"x10" table, speeds to 4500 RPM infinitely variable, 5 HP, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, coolant s/n 85011281
- FORWARD DSR-750S 2.5' radial arm drill with speeds 1500 RPM, 2 HP, box table, s/n n/a
- DARBERT LD 1236GH tool room lathe with 12" swing, 36" centers, speeds to 900 RPM, 1.5" spindle bore, s/n 7808007
- LINCOLN IDEALARC TIG 300 TIG welder with cables and gun s/n 676412
- (2) DECKEL bench type tool and cutter grinders, s/n n/a
- HASCO A190 twin spindle horizontal precision abrasive cutting/parting machine, s/n 3097
- GRINDALL GS74038 hydraulic surface grinder with 26" x 14" electro-magnetic chuck, incremental down feed, coolant, s/n 88728
- BETA 618 manual surface grinder with 6"x18" magnetic chuck, s/n n/a
- RIDGID 1822-IC power threader s/n EA05223
- MAXIMART (2008) SA600-100 CNC sinker type EDM with FINETECH MAXIMART CNC control, 37" x 20" table, 36"x58"x24" tank, 12" stroke, 100 AMP, s/n 08017
- MAXIMART ZNC 55-100 CNC sinker type EDM with MAXIMART CNC control, 38" x 19" table, 36"x58"x24" tank, 12" stroke, 100 AMP, s/n 051316
- MAXIMART V45-75A sinker type EDM with MAXIMART control, 32" x 16" table, 27"x45"x18" tank, 12" stroke, 100 AMP, FAGOR 3 axis DRO, s/n 6111611
COORDINATE MEASURING MACHINE
- MITUTOYO BRIGHT APEX 8710 bridge type coordinate measuring machine with MITUTOYO 3D-TOL-WIN V1.5.R2 software, RENISHAW PH9A touch probe, 64"x35"x20" measuring envelope, s/n 1094606
- HYSTER S155XL 15,500 lbs capacity LPG forklift with 134" reach, 2-stage high visibility mast, cushion tires, 4672 hours on meter, s/n B024D03186R
- SERCO 5 TON capacity monorail gantry crane system with 38' span, (2) SERCO electric chain hoists with power travel, all bolted construction, s/n n/a
- TECHNOMAGNETE MTM50 lifting magnet with 1100 lbs capacity s/n n/a
- LEROI 5HP tank mounted piston type air compressor s/n n/a
- HYDROVANE 128 25 HP rotary screw air compressor s/n n/a
- ULTRA AIR refrigerated air dryer, s/n n/a
ALSO:(15+) LISTA tool benches and cabinets; large assortment of CAT50 and CAT40 tool holders; perishable tooling consisting of end mills, drills, carbide insert cutters and reamers; hand tools; power tools; inspection equipment; lifting and rigging supplies; furniture; business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.Download Full Payment Information
Download Buyer Deposit Form
CAD Wire Transfer Details
USD Wire Transfer Details
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.