Complete Assets of
HNH Machine Ltd.
Designer and Manufacturer of Industrial Equipment
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, March 20 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, March 22 by 5:00 P.M.
All remaining items must be removed no later than March 31, 2017.
LocationHNH Machine Ltd.
110 Towerline Place, London, Ontario, Canada, N6E 2T1
Complete plant closure featuring well maintained machining and fabricating equipment. A brief summary of assets are as follows: HAAS (12/2014 & VERY LOW HOURS) TM-3P, 4 axis CNC vertical machining center; HYD-MECH (2011) S-20A, automatic horizontal saw with hydraulic bundling; (2) FANUC 6 axis robotic welding cells with LINCOLN POWER WAVE 450 power sources, nozzle cleaners, light curtains etc..; UNION table type horizontal boring mill; DEVILBISS drive in paint booth with fume extraction & side doors; (4) DEGENSHA (2003) spot welders w/ bowl feeders; (2) LINCOLN DC-1000 welding power sources; METORA automatic horizontal saw; PIRANHA P90 ironworker; BROWN & SHARPE 618 VISUAL GRIND precision surface grinder; TOP-WELL CNC vertical milling machine; POWERMILL KONDIA CNC vertical milling machine; ARGO CNC vertical milling machine; EX-CELL-O vertical milling machine with power feed & drawbar; STANKO air clutch gap frame press; SOUTH BEND 60 ton OBI press; DOUBLE END CNC chamfering unit; DEAN SMITH GRACE gap bed engine lathe; TCM 8000 LB outdoor LPG forklift w/ enclosure; HYUNDAI 20BT, electric 3 wheel forklift; SKYJACK electric scissor lift; JOHN DEERE HYDRO 175 lawn tractor; MAGNUM (VERY LATE) floor sweeper; (2) TORIT DONALDSON cartridge type dust collectors; DO-ALL horizontal saw; LINCOLN portable fume extractor; (5+) assorted MIG & TIG welders; WOOD WORKING DEPARTMENT; TAP-RITE flex arm tapper; HNH hydraulic shop frame press; OXY-ACETYLYNE cutting table; LARGE OFFERING OF inspection equipment, machine tool equipment & accessories, factory support equipment, LISTA cabinets, precision perishable tooling, power hand tools, hardware, raw material, office furniture & MUCH MORE!
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- HAAS (12/2014) TM-3P 4 axis CNC vertical machining center with HAAS CNC control, 57.75" x 14.5" table, travels X-40" Y-20" Z-16", speeds to 6000 RPM, 7.5 HP, HAAS 6" 4th axis rotary table, CAT 40, 10 station ATC, RENISHAW touch probe system, coolant, chip auger, s/n 1118775
- HNH CUSTOM machining cell consisting of: automatic opposing spindle horizontal milling machine with ALLEN BRADLEY PLC control, hydraulic clamping, chip auger and coolant, s/n n/a; PROCUNIER MODEL 3 tapping machine with pneumatic clamping, light curtain enclosure, s/n n/a
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- WMW UNION BFT 80/2 table type horizontal boring mill with 55.5" x 49.25" table, travels 63"-cross, 63"-longitudinal, 49"-vertical, 19" spindle travel, 3.14" spindle,#40 taper, ACU-RITE 3 axis DRO, speeds to 1250 RPM, s/n 25225
- TOPWELL #2 NC milling machine with retrofit ACU-RITE NC control, 10" x 50" table, speeds to 3800 RPM infinitely variable, power draw bar, #40 taper, 5 HP, s/n n/a
- ARGO B105 NC way type milling machine with retrofit ACU-RITE NC control, 10" x 50" table, speeds to 3350 RPM infinitely variable, power draw bar, #40 taper, 5 HP, s/n 10508
- KONDIA FV 300 NC milling machine with retrofit ACU-RITE NC control, 11" x 58" table, speeds to 4000 RPM infinitely variable, power draw bar, #40 taper, 3 HP, s/n V-86
- EX-CELL-O TYPE 602 NC milling machine with retrofit ACU-RITE NC control, 43" x 9" table, speeds to 4000 RPM infinitely variable, power draw bar, 2 HP, s/n 60211608
- DEAN SMITH & GRACE TYPE 17 gap bed engine lathe with 17" swing over bed, 28" swing in the gap, 72" distance between centers, 2.5" spindle bore, 16" 4-jaw chuck, speeds to 1230 RPM, quick change tool post, in/mm threading, coolant, taper attachment, s/n 349-4-64
- JUNG 28" X 8" hydraulic surface grinder with 23.5" x 8" magnetic chuck, 8" wheel, incremental down feed, coolant, s/n n/a
- BROWN & SHARPE VISUAL GRIND 618 conventional surface grinder with WALKER 5" x 10" electromagnetic chuck, 7" wheel, BROWN&SHARPE VISIOGRIND optical grinding system, incremental down feed, coolant, s/n 523-6183-8903
- HYD MECH S20 A automatic horizontal band saw with digital microprocessor control, power in feed roller conveyor, optional hydraulic bundling vise, chip auger, coolant, laser guide, s/n BB0211167
- METORA 450 18" automatic heavy duty horizontal band saw with hydraulic shuttle vise, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n n/a
- CRAFTEX B2332 6" swivel belt sander with 12" x 33" table, s/n 11SB-001-12-08
- DOALL C-916 horizontal band saw with coolant, chip tray, s/n n/a
- PIRANHA P90 hydraulic iron worker with 90 TON capacity, max 1" punching capacity, max 1" x 12" flat shear capacity, max 6" x 6" x 8" angle cutting capacity, max 2" round bar capacity, max 4" x 6" x 3/8" notching capacity, s/n P4-358
- KENT PP-150R pneumatic pad printer, s/n 150R-02-03
- POWER MOTION MFG No 4 NOTCH four post hydraulic press with power pack, s/n n/a
- KD (2012) 50 TON capacity electro-hydraulic H-frame shop press, s/n 70737
- DOALL BRM-2266 thru type deburring machine with 2" to 6" capacity, (2) 1/2 hp heads, 20 FPM variable speed belt, s/n 542-00118
- PARKER PARKRIMP 1 hydraulic hose crimper, s/n n/a
- RIDGID 235 electric power threader with dies, s/n n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN CUSTOM conduit bender, s/n n/a
ROBOTIC WELDING CELLS AND WELDING MACHINES
- (2) HNH robotic welding cells with FANUC ARC MATE 100i welding robot, FANUC RJ2 AM100i control with teach pendant, LINCOLN POWERWAVE 450 digital welding power source with wire feeders cables and gun, TOUGH GUN reamer, full safety cage enclosure with light curtains, s/n n/a
- FANUC ARC MATE 100i welding robot with FANUC RJ2 AM100i control, teach pendant, s/n n/a
- (2) DENGENSHA (2003) DG NDX-100-410 120 KVA floor type spot welder with DECOMSTAR 70 control, 16" throat, T-stand palm controls, s/n 02-1469D-1; 02-1469D-2
- DENGENSHA DG ND-35-66 40 KVA floor type spot welder with DECOMSTAR 21 control, 24" throat, T-stand palm controls, s/n 93-4963
- DENGENSHA (2003) DG NDX-35-46 149 KVA floor type spot welder with DECOMSTAR 70 control, 16" throat, T-stand palm controls, s/n 02-1469A-1
- DENGENSHA WT305 (A) 135 KVA floor type spot welder with DECOMSTAR 30 control, 14" throat, s/n 7984
- (4) DEGENSHA (2003) DG A-VNS_S6_DLH automatic parts feeders with EK INDUSTRIES MAGNETIC VIBRATOR SK-BC vibratory bowl feeders with stand, s/n n/a
- (4) LINCOLN POWERWAVE 450 digital welding power sources, s/n n/a
- LINCOLN POWER MIG 255 digital MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n U1030200890
- MILLER DELTAWELD 651 constant voltage DC digital MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n KD546152
- LINCOLN SQUARE WAVE TIG 255 digital TIG welder with LINCOLN liquid chiller, cables and gun, s/n U1960813299
- LINCOLN IDEALARC 250 ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n AC-TM8169
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC portable snorkel type welding fume extractor, s/n n/a
- CANOX MIGMATIC 200 MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n JJ343248
- RAPOL BP-150 variable speed tilt and rotate bench type welding positioner, s/n BP115111
- L-TEC CM250 CNC plasma and oxy acetylene cutting table with LYNX CNC control, 104" x 90" table, 192" rails, HYPERTHERM MAX 200 plasma source, down draft exhaust, s/n n/a
- HYPERTHERM MAX 100 portable plasma cutter with cables and gun, s/n 70-1696
- STANKOKB 2132 160 TON gap frame air clutch punch press with 39.25” x 29.25” bolster, 18” X 23” ram, 71 SPM, 6.29” stroke, 4.72” slide adjustment, 18.89” shut height, retrofit light curtain enclosure, s/n 3605
- MINSTER#5 45 TON capacity air clutch OBI punch press with 28” x 18” bolster, 14” X 24” ram, 90-180 SPM, 4” stroke, 2.5” slide adjustment, 12.15” shut height, retrofit light curtain enclosure, s/n 5-SS-24479
- MINSTER #4F 32 TON capacity air clutch OBI punch press with 24” x 15” bolster, 11.25” X 15” ram, 65-130 SPM, 2” stroke, 2.25” slide adjustment, 10” shut height, retrofit light curtain enclosure, s/n No.4-19361
- SOUTH BEND 60 BG-AC 60 TON capacity air clutch OBI punch press with 32” x 21” bolster, 13.25” x 11.5” ram, 46 SPM, 4” stroke, 3.5” slide adjustment, 12.5” shut height, retrofit light curtain enclosure, s/n SS-3083
- RUMBLE 8-757 hydraulic straight side press with 24.5" x 35" bolster, 19" x 11" ram, light curtains, s/n 9-0187
- ERIEZ MAGNETICS 913 C&P 8' x 13" power incline magnetic conveyor, s/n T966182
- TCM FG35T2L 7150 LBS capacity outdoor LPG forklift with 189" max reach, 3-stage high visibility mast, side shift, pneumatic outdoor tires, full cab enclosure with heat, s/n A48K00163
- HYUNDAI (2011) 20BT-7 3700 LBS capacity electric forklift with 187" max reach, 3-stage high visibility mast, side shift, cushion tires, ENERGIC PLUS 48V automatic battery charger, s/n HHIHFY05KB0000227
- CATERPILLAR M100 8000 LBS capacity electric forklift with 95" max reach, 2-stage mast, cushion tires, EXIDE 666 36V automatic battery charger, s/n 76S00540
- FACTORY CAT MAGNUM 30-C electric walk behind type floor scrubber with X SERIES 24V automatic battery charger, ONLY 68 HOURS, s/n 82649
- SKYJACK SJ III-3219 electric scissor lift with 500 LBS capacity, 19' reach, 24 V on board charger, s/n 241619
- JOHN DEERE HYDRO 175 ride on lawn tractor, s/n M00175X604584
- DEVILBISS approx 15' x 23' automotive paint booth with lights, exhaust, independent fire suppression system, tempered glass windows, man door, all bolted construction, s/n n/a
- DONALDSON TORIT TG6 15 HP filter type dust collector with DELTA PLUS digital microprocessor control, ductwork and spark arrestor, s/n 4142138B
- DONALDSON TORIT VS2400 5 HP filter type dust collector, s/n IG714018
- QAIR OMV-30C fume extractor with 3 HP blower, s/n 210696
- INGERSOLL RAND 2475 conventional air compressor with 5HP, s/n 5097877
- PENSYLVANIA 56" X 76" digital platform scale with DRO, s/n n/a
- HNH 2 TON capacity mobile rolling A-frame gantry crane with ARO 2 TON capacity pneumatic chain hoist, s/n n/a
ALSO:(2) MILWAUKEE magnetic base drills, DEWALT late model portable miter saw, CRAFTSMAN portable table saw; CRAFTSMAN planer, RYOBI plunge router; TRINCO sandblast cabinet; LARGE SELECTION OF MACHINE TOOL ACCESSORIES consisting of machine vises up to 6”, dividing heads, indexing rotary tables, angle plates , 3-jaw and 4-jaw lathe chucks, CNC and conventional TOOL HOLDERS consisting of CAT & ISO holders in both 40 and 50 taper; BRAND NAME PERISHABLE TOOLING, carbide insert boring bars, fly cutters and milling heads, SANDVIK KOROMAT carbide inserts; COMPLETE Q.A. & INSPECTION DEPARTMENT featuring MITUTOYO, STARRET and FOWLER gauges, micrometers, verniers, large granite surface plates with stands; bore gauges and indicators; GREENERD heavy duty arbor press; (3) 16” floor type drill presses; (4) double end bench grinders; DECKEL type tool and cutter grinders; automation cylinders and spare parts; LISTA type tool cabinets; workbenches and rolling shop carts; huge assortment of fastening hardware; self dumping hoppers; ladders; shop fans; office furniture; computers, business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.