Surplus Assets of a
High Precision Parts Manufacturer
Taurus Gun Drill, CNC Surface Grinder & Swiss Type Turning Center
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
11:00 AM EST
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalAll items to be removed no later than Friday, November 23 and BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
LocationHigh Precision Parts Manufacturer
50 Galaxy Blvd Unit 13, Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada, M9W 4Y5
FEATURING: TPI TARUS (RETROFIT 2013) TPSXGD 4896 CNC Travelling table gun drill with SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840d CNC control & SIEMENS MINI-BHG pendant (INSTALLED 2013); HANWHA (2014) XD38II high horsepower, high efficiency CNC automatic lathe; HAAS (2012) ST-30 CNC turning center with HAAS CNC control; DELTA MAXI 3000/1000 CNC surface grinder with NUM CNC control; KELLENBERGER UR-M 175/1000 CNC cylindrical grinder with KELCO 90 CNC control
CNC TRAVELLING TABLE GUN DRILL
- TPI TARUS (RETROFIT 2013) TPSXGD 4896 CNC Travelling table gun drill with siemens sinumerik 840d CNC control & SIEMENS MINI-BHG pendant (INSTALLED 2013), 96”x54” table, travels; x – 96” (cross travel), y – 48” (vertical travel), z – 96” (drill depth), 2” drill diameter capacity, 60,000 LBS. max. table load, speeds to approx. 3600 RPM, 15 HP, coolant, (new SIEMENS drives installed 2013) S/N: 447070
CNC AUTOMATIC LATHE
- HANWHA (2014) XD38II high horsepower, high efficiency CNC automatic lathe with FANUC series 32i-MODEL B CNC control, collet chuck, machining diameter 1.5”, main spindle speeds to 6500 RPM, 10 HP, cross drill spindle speeds to 6000 RPM, 2.5 HP, coolant, S/N: XD-38II-CK-0014
CNC TURNING CENTER
- HAAS (2012) ST-30 CNC turning center with HAAS CNC control, 12” 3 jaw chuck, 31” swing over bed, 21” turning diameter, 26” machining length, 4” spindle bore, 12 station turret, speeds to 3400 RPM, 30 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, tool checker arm, S/N: 3091947
CNC SURFACE GRINDER
- DELTA MAXI 3000/1000 CNC surface grinder with NUM CNC control, (4) 31.5”x29.5” electromagnetic chucks, 118” max. grinding length, 39” max. grinding width, 27” max. distance spindle axis to table top, travels; longitudinal travel – 129”, traverse travel – 35”, spindle speeds to 2000 RPM, 30 HP, 19.5” max. wheel diameter, 11,000 lbs max. table load, coolant with magnetic separator, S/N: N/A
CNC CYLINDRICAL GRINDER
- KELLENBERGER UR-M 175/1000 CNC cylindrical grinder with KELCO 90 CNC control, 40” between centers, 330 lbs max. workpiece weight, workhead speeds from 8 to 800 RPM, workhead swivel -10 deg. to +100 deg., table swivel range 9 deg., 16” max. diameter wheel – left side, 12” max. diameter wheel – right side, coolant with magnetic separator, S/N: 620526
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.