Harris Industries Inc.
Complete No-Bake Iron Steel Foundry
Thursday, January 30, 2020
10:30 AM CST
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact Razvan Dinu at 416.277.4160 to arrange.
RemovalAll items must be removed by Friday, February 15 by 5:00 P.M. and BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 to arrange.
LocationHarris Industries Inc.
5500 Bill Harris Road, Longview, Texas, United States, 75606
FEATURING: ITC (2007) 1000 KW 250 HZ. 5000lb melting system; ITC (2002) 750 KW 1200 HZ. 3000lb melting system; INDUCTOTHERM 350-10 power trak 2000lb melting system; SIMPSON PRO MIX 1000lb/min no bake mixer; PALMER 100lb/min no bake mixer w/ compaction table and roller conveyor loop; G/K VM64 lump crusher w/ sand transporter & dust collector; DEPENDABLE 400SA shell core machine; DEPENDABLE 100 shell core machine; B&P mulbaro; GAYLORD LCC-G75 gas generator; (2) Walk-in and drawer type core ovens; WHEELABRATOR 36” x 42” tumblast cleaning machine; WHEELABRATOR 96” dual swing table cleaning machine; TORIT DF3 cartridge type dust collector; SPECTRO (2004) SPECTROMAXX iron base spectrometer; SULLAIR 200HP air compressor; QUINCY 150HP air compressor; LEROI 75HP air compressor; JOHN DEERE 317 skid steer loader; JOHN DEERE 313 skid steer loader; HYSTER 7000lb outdoor diesel forklift; HYSTER 6000lb outdoor diesel forklift; TOS W9A table type horizontal boring mill; KING vertical turning lathe; CINCINNATI 4’ radial arm drill; BLANCHARD #18 rotary surface grinder; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF FOUNDRY & MACHINING RELATED ASSETS CONSISTING OF (2) sand silos, complete sand test lab, adjustable pallet racking, welding equipment, portable and floor scales, general machine shop equipment, swing frame grinders and cut off saws, HUGE QTY of steel flasks, geared lip pour ladles, wood working equipment, scrap metal, copper wire & MORE!
ELECTRIC MELTING SYSTEMS
- ITC (2007) 1000 KW, 250 HZ electric melting system with 5000 lbs capacity, hydraulic tilt, control system and integration, DONALDSON TORIT cartridge type dust collector, S/N N/A
- ITC (2002) 750 KW 1200 HZ electric melting system with 3000 lbs capacity, hydraulic tilt, control system and integration, (4) bin outdoor pad type bag house with blower and EVAPCO chiller, HERAEUS ELECTRO NITE digital thermal lance, S/N 02A15398
- INDUCTOTHERM 350-10 POWER TRAK electric melting system with 2000 lbs capacity, hydraulic tilt, control system and integration, (2) bin outdoor pad type bag house with blower, S/N N/A (CI)
SAND PREP & HANDLING
- SIMPSON PRO MIX no bake mixing line with 1000 LBS/MIN consisting of: SIMPSON PRO MIX swing arm no bake auger type sand mixer with 1000 LBS/MIN capacity, steel sand storage silo with bottom discharge, bolted i-beam frame construction, GENERAL KINEMATICS VIBRA-MILL VM64 vibratory lump breaker, S/N C 3841-1, ROYER SU-12-84-831-2 sand bucket elevator, PALMER (3) bin sand hopper with bottom discharge, pneumatic transport blower, DONALDSON single bin cyclonic type bag house, S/N N/A
- PALMER no bake auger type sand mixer with 100 LBS/MIN capacity, loop roller conveyor with compaction table, (2) bin pad type outdoor sand storage silo with bottom discharge, S/N N/A
- B&P MULBARO speed muller with 3 hp drive, S/N N/A
- DEPENDABLE 400SA shell core machine, S/N N/A
- WM DEMMLER shell core machine, S/N N/A
- DEPENDABLE 100A shell core machine, S/N N/A
- GAYLORD LCC-G75 gas generator, S/N N/A
- (4) DRAWER gas fired core oven with hood, S/N N/A
- CARL MAYER walk in type gas fired core oven, S/N N/A
- SPECTRO MAXX LMF04 iron base digital spectrometer with WINDOWS PC based control and data acquisition software, S/N 4R0038
- DAYTON 2PA29 bench type combination 6" belt, 9" disc sander with bag type dust collector, S/N 3506
- DIETERT analog bench type moisture teller, S/N 2764813
- THERMOLINE bench type electric lab oven with digital microprocessor control, S/N N/A
- GREAT WESTERN COMBS gyratory sifting machine with set of sieves, S/N N/A
- LOUIS SMALL UT40TA10 analog hydraulic tensile tester with 40,000 lbs capacity, analog dial indicators, pull jaws and accessories, S/N 45035
- DIETERT bench type analog compactability tester, S/N N/A
- UNITRON BI-22 binocular metallurgy microscope with analog camera, S/N 0004
- LECO 10" bench type wet lapping machine with bench, S/N N/A
- LECO DS20 four lane bench type metallurgy lab grinder, S/N N/A
- WHEELABRATOR 36" x 42" rotary tumblast cleaning machine with loader, S/N N/A
- WHEELABRATOR 96" dual swing rotary table shot blast cleaning machine with single wheel, control and dust collector, S/N N/A (BLAST WHEEL NOT PRESENT)
- FOX 530S3 heavy duty floor type grinder, S/N L794755
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- TOS W9A 3.5" table type horizontal boring mill with 3.5" spindle, 39.5"x44" table, speeds to 1400 rpm, spindle support, S/N 03-33
- KING 42" vertical turret boring mill with 42" chuck, S/N N/A
- MORISS MOR-SPEED 6' radial arm drill, box table, S/N N/A
- BLANCHARD No 18 rotary surface grinder with 30" magnetic chuck, 18" segmented wheel, coolant, filtration, S/N N/A
- CINCINNATI universal milling machine with 78"x16" table, universal head, S/N N/A
- CINCINNATI horizontal milling machine with 79"x18" table, S/N N/A
- CINCINNATI BICKFORD 5' radial arm drill, tilt and swivel box table, S/N 11103
- DOALL 10" horizontal band saw, S/N N/A
- BRIDGEPORT vertical turret milling machine with 9"x42" table speeds to 4200 rpm, S/N 181995
- MONARCH 20x72 engine lathe with 20" swing, 72" between centers, 21" 3-jaw chuck, taper attachment, S/N 38672
- JONES&LAMSON NO 7A turret lathe with 20" swing, 15" 3-jaw chuck, 5-station turret, S/N 210423
- AMERICAN PACEMAKER 20x56 engine lathe with 20" swing, 56" between centers, 15" 3-jaw chuck, S/N N/A
- BROWN&SHARPE 4" drill grinder, S/N N/A
- RIDGID 300 power threader with dies and tooling, S/N 7560259
- MILLER DIALARC AC/DC 250 portable welder with cables and gun, S/N N/A
- MILLER MILLERMATIC 252 portable MIG welder with cables and gun, S/N N/A
WOODWORKING & PATTERN MAKING EQUIPMENT
- OLIVER #25A 16x60 floor type woodworking lathe with tools, S/N N/A
- ROCKWELL DELTA 13x6 floor type planer, S/N N/A
- (3) DAYTON bag type portable dust collectors, S/N N/A
- DELTA ROCKWELL 10" table saw, S/N N/A
- DELTA 20" vertical disc sander, S/N N/A
- CLOVER DEL-BRO table router, S/N N/A
- DELTA ROCKWELL combination 6" belt 12" disc sander, S/N N/A
- STATE MODEL 321 oscillating spindle sander, S/N N/A
- ROCKWELL radial arm drill, S/N N/A
- POWERMATIC floor type drill with 16"x18" table, S/N N/A
- ROCKWELL DELTA vertical band saw with 20"x24" table, 20" throat, 12" max work piece height, S/N N/A
- JOHN DEERE 317 diesel skid steer loader with approx 3100 hours recorded on meter at time of listing, S/N J38779
- JOHN DEERE 313 diesel skid steer loader with approx n/a hours recorded on meter at time of listing, S/N T00313A154630
- HYSTER H70FT diesel forklift with 7000 lbs capacity, 162" max vertical reach, approx 13500 hours recorded on meter at the time of listing, S/N L177B02754C
- HYSTER H70FT diesel forklift with 5400 lbs capacity, 126" max vertical reach, approx 11500 hours recorded on meter at the time of listing, S/N L177B05574D
- HYSTER H60FT diesel forklift S/N L177B05020D (PARTS MACHINE)
- SULLAIR LS200SH/125/A rotary screw type air compressor with 200 hp, digital microprocessor control, 18805 load hours recorded on meter at the time of listing, S/N 201112140069
- QUINCY QNW-1521-D rotary screw type air compressor with 150 hp, S/N 970560C
- LEROY D750SS rotary screw type air compressor with 150 hp, S/N 4087X11
- LEROY 75 HP tank mounted screw type air compressor, S/N N/A
- CHARGE AIR PRO tank mounted piston type air compressor with 5 hp, 80 gal tank, S/N N/A
ALSO:Lab equipment including but not limited to DIETERT hardness tester, digital balance scales, hand tools and power tools, lab stands and standards, lab bench contents consisting of lab supplies and consumables; (25+) electric and pneumatic hoists, LARGE QTY of steel sand box frames, (5+) geared lip pour ladles, (30+) floor type and column mounted shop fans, CONTINENTAL 4,000 LBS capacity engine hoist, power, pneumatic and hand tools with work benches, (3) ROCKWELL floor type drill presses, SPARE PARTS storage crib consisting of but not limited to electric switches and components, electric motors, gear reducers, bearings, chain and sprockets, misc parts and consumables, (2) swing type trim saws, (25+) sections of adjustable pallet racking, 50 ton hydraulic h-frame shop press, VERTEX 8" rotary indexing head, (2) 6" milling vises, VERTEX 12" rotary indexing table, tool crib including taper shank drills, reamers, taps, end mills, cutters and cutting blades, parts, accessories and consumables, inspection equipment consisting of: FOWLER outside micrometer sets, depth micrometer set, inside micrometer sets, dial bore gauges, height gauges, dial indicators, vernier calipers and MUCH MORE!
Former Foundry Buildings and Land in Longview's West Industrial Area. Approximately 10 acres in use out of 33+ acres. Improvements include an office building, machine shop, warehouse foundry, restroom building, maintenance building, grinding shop & miscellaneous other small buildings. Truck platform scale in place. Over 1,500 ft. railspur. For more details contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY CORPORATE ASSETS INC. PROUDLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.