Groupe Eugénie Inc.
Complete Business Sale of Machinery, W.I.P & Intellectual Property!
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Tuesday, September 24 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, September 26 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Wednesday, October 9 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationGroupe Eugénie Inc.
1167 Rue Nationale, Terrebonne, Quebec, Canada, J6W 6H8
Corporate Assets Inc. is pleased to announce its recent acquisition of Groupe Eugenie Inc. an industry leader in the design & manufacturing of Window and Door Manufacturing Equipment! The complete assets of the business have been purchased for sale and a brief summary of assets are as follows:
- Intellectual property of the business, including but not limited to: Web site, Business name and logos, phone number, machine design plans and drawings etc.
- Rights to the W.I.P which had deposits provided from over 25 customers, and over $8M (number provided from trustee currently being confirmed) of machinery to be completed. Many of the machines are at various stages of completion, with some very close to being finalized and several already finished!
- Raw material inventory, machine parts inventory & electrical and consumable production inventory etc.
- Complete LATE MODEL machining and fabricating departments consisting of: OKUMA (2018 – LIKE NEW) GENOS M560-V, CNC VMC; MARVEL (LIKE NEW) SPARTAN S330/3HV, horizontal saw; (2) FRONIUS (LIKE NEW) TPS 400I, welders; MANFORD (2012) MF450-VS, vertical milling machine; EUMEGA (2006) MDV 4.5, vertical milling machine; CY-YUNNAN engine lathe; CATERPILLAR 14,350lb LPG forklift w/ only 3500 HOURS; HYSTER 8000lb LPG forklift; ATLAST COPCO (2015) GX11FF, air compressor package; (2) FORD (2013 & 2011) F150 pick-up trucks; Large offering of plant & production support equipment; Late model office furniture & equipment; (2) 40’ sea containers & MUCH MORE!
*Please contact Ryan Haas at 416-962-9600 if interested in this opportunity. Bulk offers will be strongly considered and all assets subject to prior sale.
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- OKUMA (03/2018) GENOS M560-V CNC vertical machining center with OKUMA OSP-P300MA CNC control, 22”x51” table, travels X-41”, Y-22”, Z-18”, speeds to 15,000 rpm, 30/25 HP spindle motor, CAT 40 spindle taper, 32 station ATC, RENISHAW digital probing system, coolant, chip conveyor, 220-480v/3ph/60hz, s/n 210628
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- MANFORD (2012) MF-450VS vertical turret milling machine with 10”x54” table, speeds to 3750 rpm, push button pendant control, power table feed, coolant, BORSHAN 3-axis DRO, 600v/3ph/60hz, s/n 1213729
- EUMEGA (2006) MDV 4.5 vertical turret milling machine with 10”x54” table, speeds to 3800 rpm, push button pendant control, power table feed, coolant, BORSHAN 3-axis DRO, 600v/3ph/60hz, s/n 6647
- TOS KURIM FNK25A vertical turret milling machine with 10”x50” table, speeds to 4500 rpm, push button pendant control, coolant, HEIDENHAIN 3-axis DRO, s/n n/a
- CY YUNNAN (2006) CY-2060B engine lathe with 20” swing, 60” between centers, speeds to 2000 rpm, in/mm threading, steady rest, 600v/3ph/60hz, s/n 700912155
- KING INDUSTRIAL (2006) KC-1440ML engine lathe with 14” swing, 40” between centers, speeds to 2000 rpm, in/mm threading, steady rest, 240v/1ph/60hz, s/n 640863
- MARVEL S330/3HV high speed metal cutting horizontal band saw with mitering capability to 60 degrees, hydraulic vise, coolant, 460v/3ph/60hz, s/n S330/3HV-155
- SPEEDER (2006) KV-50 vertical band saw with 20” throat, 12” max workpiece height, 23.50”x19.50” table with 15 degree tilting capability, blade shear, blade welder and grinder, 600v/3ph/60hz, s/n V501273
- ELUMATEC (2002) DG-142/00 double miter saw for non ferrous materials with 45&90 degree capability, speeds to 2800 rpm, 480v/3ph/60hz, s/n 1425130401
- KING CANADA 20 TON hydraulic H-frame shop press, s/n n/a
- POWER FIST 10 TON hydraulic H-frame shop press, s/n n/a
- ROK 802-36 ¾ hp floor type disk sander, 120v/1ph/60hz, s/n 201507
- ROK 6” double end pedestal grinder, 120v/1ph/60hz, s/n n/a
- FRONIUS (2018) TPS 400i PULSE heavy duty digital MIG welder with wire feeder, cables and gun, s/n 29099161
- FRONIUS (2018) TPS 400i PULSE heavy duty digital MIG welder with wire feeder, cables and gun, s/n 29099162
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC WIREMATIC 225 portable MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- MILLER MILLERMATIC 185 portable MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- EMMEGI (2017) FUSION 2LL DS inline dual head right angle PVC welding machine with 2440 mm working capacity, 280 mm max weld size, 250x300x13 mm plate size, 140 mm max profile welding width @ 90 degrees, 160/210 mm max profile height, 40 mm min profile height, 0-260 degrees C welding temp with variable control, 400v/3ph/50-60hz, s/n: C120007
- CATERPILLAR (2008) GC70K3 14,350 lbs capacity LPG forklift with 188” max vertical reach, 3-stage high visibility mast, side shift, cushion tires, approx 3550 hrs recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n AT89A20393
- HYSTER S80XL2 7,750 lbs capacity LPG forklift with 194” max vertical reach, 3-stage high visibility mast, side shift, cushion tires, approx 8050 hrs recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n D004D08783X
- FORD (2013) F150 XLT XTR 4X4 crew cab four door pickup truck with 5.0 liter V8 gas engine, auto, 4x4, tow package, approx 139,000 km recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n VIN 1FTFW1EF0DFB11596
- FORD (2012) F150 XLT XTR 4X4 crew cab four door pickup truck with 5.0 liter V8 gas engine, auto, 4x4, tow package, color matching bed cap, approx 232,000 km recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n VIN 1FTFW1EFXCKD07910
- LAROCHE (2016) tandem axle flat deck trailer with 7,000 lbs GVWR, 3,500 lbs GAWR, wood deck, s/n VIN 2LCUM2E13GS000561
- ATLAS COPCO (2015) GX11 FF 15 HP tank mounted screw type air compressor with 47.7 cfm @ 150 psi capacity, 575v/3ph/60hz, approx 4,361 hrs recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n CAI825-452
- ATLAS COPCO (2014) GX4 FF EP 5.5 HP tank mounted screw type air compressor with 16.5 cfm @ 145 psi capacity, 575v/3ph/60hz, approx 12,350 hrs recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n CAI802149
- PLASTICBAND (2018) NELEO 125 semi automatic spiral/orbital wrapping machine with PLC control, 31”x47” max product working envelope, twin reels, 230v/50hz, s/n 3857
- (2) CTI 40’ storage sea containers, s/n n/a
WIP & I.P.
- Intellectual property of the business, including but not limited to: Web sites, Business name and logos, phone number, approx 3 TB of DATA including but not limited to machine design plans and drawings, CAD drawings, PDF drawings, schematics and documents; Rights to the W.I.P which had deposits provided from over 25 customers, and over $8M (number provided from trustee currently being confirmed) of machinery to be completed. Majority of the work in process is at various stages of completion, with some very close to being finalized and several already finished! HUGE STORES INVENTORY including raw materials inventory, machine parts inventory & electrical and consumable production inventory etc.
- LARGE QUANTITY of quality & brand name tooling comprising MILWAUKEE, DEWALT & BOSCH heavy duty cordless drivers/drills/assembly tools, hand tools, perishable tools, drills, mills, reamers, taps & dies; machine tool accessories including vises, chucks and angle plates; precision and inspection tooling, micrometers, vernier-calipers, granite plates and more; MILWAUKEE & CRAFTSMAN ball bearing mechanics tool boxes; LISTA type tool cabinets; shop tables and rolling shop carts; LARGE SELECTION OF VERY LATE MODEL DESIGNER OFFICE FURNITURE consisting of board room tables with leather chairs, executive desk sets with chairs, open concept modular workstations with chairs, file cabinets, complete late model modern gym equipment including stationary exercise bikes, elliptical machines, rowing machines, complete weight sets etc, DELL desktop and laptop computers, large flat screen tv’s, APPLE ALL-IN-ONE desktops, business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.