Fintech Manufacturing Inc.
Late Model Fabricating Facility
Wednesday, July 5, 2017
1:00 PM EDT
InspectionWednesday, July 5 from 9:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, July 6 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Wednesday, July 12 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationFintech Manufacturing Inc.
216 South Service Rd., Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada, L8E 2N9
FEATURING: STRIPPIT LVD (2006) 350 BH 15, 350 ton 4 axis CNC hydraulic press brake with precision brake tooling; HYPERTHERM CNC HyDefinition plasma cutting table with HYPERTHERM EDGE AUTOMATION CNC control and 10’ x 20’ cutting table; MRM (2000) 5’ x 1/8” hydraulic bending rolls; HYD-MECH (1998) S-20A, automatic horizontal saw; WHEELABRATOR tumble shot blast unit with reclamation system; CINCINANTI BICKFORD 6’ radial arm drill; NELSON 2 ton bridge crane; (2) late model jib hoists; TAYLOR Y-18-WOM, 18,000 LB outdoor diesel forklift; CATERPILLAR 4500 LB outdoor LPG forklift; FORD (2006) F-350 SUPER DUTY flatbed truck; KAESER CS76, rotary screw air compressor; LARGE OFFERING OF (10+) digital MIG, TIG & stud welders, tank turning rolls, air compressors & dryers, general machining & fabricating equipment, factory support equipment & MUCH MORE!
- STRIPPIT/LVD (2006) 350 BH-15 350 ton CNC hydraulic press brake with LVD CADMAN CNC control, 14’ 10” ram length, 16” throat, 150” between housings, 33” open height, (2) 3’ support arms, palm button & foot pedal control, S/N 30402
- SECTOR TECHNOLOGY/HYPERTHERM ST-12505G CNC plasma cutting table with HYPERTHERM HD 3070 HyDEFINITION plasma supply, HYPERTHERM EDGE AUTOMATION CNC control, 8’ 8” x 25’ 8” water table, S/N 12991
- HYD-MECH S20A series II automatic horizontal bandsaw with 12” x 8” cutting capacity, coolant, S/N n/a
- CINCINNATI BICKFORD 4’ radial arm drill with 13” diameter column, 10-1250 RPM, power elevation, 26” x 26” x 20” box table, S/N 3ME81
- HERBERT 3 head gang drill with 384-2415 RPM, #2 morse taper spindles, 15.5” x 35” table
- 30 ton ‘h’ frame hydraulic shop press S/N 3460052
- RYOBI 10” compound miter saw
- WHEELABRATOR tumbler style shot blast system with 29” x 31” shot blast chamber, shot reclamation system. S/N n/a
- MRM 455 initial pinch power plate rolls with 6” diameter x 48” long rolls, S/N 2052
- GENERAL combination disc & belt sander with 6” belt & 12” diameter disc
- RIDGID TS-3650 10” table saw
- MILLER XMT-350 350 amp MIG welder with miller 22a wire feed S/N LG290060A, cables & gun
- LINCOLN POWER MIG 350 350 amp MIG welder with cables and gun, S/N U10800600508
- LINCOLN POWER MIG 255 255 amp digital MIG welder with cables & gun
- (3) MILLER MILLERMATIC 251 digital 250 amp MIG welders with cables & guns
- MILLER MILLERMATIC 250X 250 amp MIG welder with cables & gun
- HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 1650 G3 series plasma cutter
- HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 45 plasma cutter
- TRW TR850A stud welder with cables & gun
- MFG. UNKNOWN 10 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor
- CAMBELL-HAUSFELD 5 HP vertical tank mounted air compressor
- VAN-AIR RA-100 air dryer S/N 93A1A-1754-OSP with receiver tank
- NELSON 2 ton single girder overhead underslung bridge crane with budgit 2 ton hoist, 27’3” span, 108’ crane rail, pendant control
- YALE 1 ton free standing 360 degrees rotation jib arm & hoist
- DEMAG 1 ton column mounted jib arm & hoist
- DEMAG ½ ton column mounted jib arm & hoist
- DEVILBISS 16’ x 34’ x 16’ high paint booth with exhaust filters, 14’ x 14’ door opening
- TAYLOR Y-18-WOM 18,000 LB diesel outside forklift with 2 stage mast, 144” lift, dual front wheels, S/N S-26-12324
- DAEWOO S305-2 6,000 lb lpg forklift with 3 stage mast, 168” lift, side shift, solid tires S/N 12-07505
- FORD F-350XL super duty flat bed truck with 171,141km VIN IFD5F34526EC59613
ALSO:Dumping hoppers, pallet trucks, bench & pedestal grinders, power & hand tools, welding tables, lifting chains and slings, shop fans & MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.