Exceptional Aerospace Equipment Liquidation
SNK 5 Axis CNC Profilers
InspectionTo set up an inspection or request further information, please contact Ryan Haas at 416-962-9600.
LocationCambridge, Ontario, Canada
FEATURING: SNK (2006 WITH LOW HOURS) UHP-120B/5, 5-axis CNC horizontal profiler with pallet changer, 27,000 RPM, FANUC 15iMB CNC control etc.; SNK (2007 WITH LOW HOURS) HPS-120B/5, 5-axis CNC horizontal profiler with pallet changer, 15,000 RPM, FANUC 31i-A5 CNC control, etc.; CINCINNATI 5 axis CNC large capacity vertical machining center with 15,000 RPM, SIEMENS CNC control etc.; (2) FADAL (2001) VMC-4020HT, CNC vertical machining centers with 10,000 RPM
SNK 5 Axis CNC Twin Pallet Horizontal Profilers
- SNK (2006) UHP-120B/5, 5 axis CNC twin pallet horizontal profiler with FANUC 15IMB CNC control, travels: X-124.01", Y-51.96", Z-27.55", A- +/- 100deg, C-360deg, 48"x120" 3 ton capacity t-slot table, speeds to 27,000RPM, 100HP spindle, HSK63E, 80 ATC, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n A3K2361
- SNK (2005) HPS-120B/5, 5 axis CNC twin pallet horizontal profiler with FANUC 31I-A5 CNC control, travels: X-124.01", Y-51.96", Z-30", A- +/- 100deg, C-360deg, 48"x120" t-slot table, speeds to 15,000RPM, 67HP spindle, CAT50, 60 ATC, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n A6K2974
5 Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center
- CINCINNATI (2001) V5-2000 5 axis CNC vertical machining center with SIEMENS ACRAMATIC 2100 CNC control, travels: X-80", Y-30", Z-30", A- +/- 40deg, B - +/- 40deg, 90"x30" 3 ton capacity t-slot table, speeds to 15,000RPM, 35HP spindle, HSK63A, 21 ATC, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n QE00BO1000005
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- FADAL VMC-4020 HT CNC vertical machining center with FADAL CNC MULTIPRO cnc control, travels: X-40", Y-20", Z-20", speeds to 10,000RPM, 20HP spindle, CAT40, 30 ATC, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n 12000071024
- FADAL VMC-4020 HT CNC vertical machining center with FADAL CNC MULTIPRO CNC control, travels: X-40", Y-20", Z-20", speeds to 10,000RPM, 20HP spindle, CAT40, 30 ATC, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n 120000121855
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.