Surplus assets of an
Excavation and Groundwork Company
Late Model & Low Hour Construction Equipment Event
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
9:30 AM CDT (10:30 AM EDT)
InspectionMonday, June 18 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, June 20 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, July 3 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationExcavation and Groundwork Company
1064 Bracken Rd, Saint Andrews, Manitoba, Canada, R1A 4H8
FEATURING: CATERPILLAR (2008) 324D, hydraulic excavator with wrist and ripper; BOBCAT (2010) E55, mini hydraulic excavator; JOHN DEERE (2008) 770D, motor grader; CATERPILLAR (2007) 735, rock truck; CATERPILLAR (2009) 605C, crawler loader; JOHN DEERE (2007) 544J, wheel loader; TEREX (2012) PT30, multi terrain loader; BOBCAT (2007) T320, skid steer; BOBCAT (2010) T190, skid steer; BOBCAT (2006) T190, skid steer; MACK (2007) VISION, tandem axle dump truck; MACK (2002) CH613, tandem axle tractor; INTERNATIONAL (2002) tandem axle sander truck; BIG TEX (2012) 25+5, 22,000 LB tandem axle gooseneck trailer; FELLING (2014) 66,000 LB triple dual trailer; (2) LOAD TRAILER (2011) trailers; CANUCK trailer; FORD (2002) F350, dually diesel truck; FORD (2003) F350, dually diesel truck & MORE!
- CATERPILLAR (2007) 735 articulating rock truck with turbo diesel engine, 6x6, s/n: n/a (More details coming soon.)
- CATERPILLAR (2008) 324D hydraulic excavator with turbo diesel engine, steel tracks, ripper attachment s/n: CAT0324DLJJG00989
- WBM 56" smooth bucket, PSM 20" thumb, 6278hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing) S/N: AC162219
- BOBCAT (2010) E55M hydraulic mini excavator with KUBOTA V2403 inline 4 turbo diesel engine, 2' bucket with thumb, 2900hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing) S/N: ARWM1103
FRONT END WHEEL LOADERS
- JOHN DEERE (2007) 544J articulating front end wheel loader with JOHN DEERE EW68HDW70 114kw turbo diesel engine, 8' bucket, 11500hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing) S/N: DW554JP614273
- JOHN DEERE (2009) 605C crawler dozer with turbo diesel engine, steel tracks, approx. 8' toothed bucket s/n: n/a
- JOHN DEERE (2008) 770D motor grader with JOHN DEERE 608IHDW13 8.1L inline 6 turbo diesel engine, 13' 8" blade, 9074hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing) S/N: DW770DX616637
- BOBCAT (2007) T320 skid steer with inline 4 turbo diesel engine, 6' smooth bucket, rubber tracks, air conditioned/heated cab, keypad start, 4906hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing) S/N: A7MP11343
- BOBCAT (2010) T190 skid steer with inline 4 turbo diesel engine, 66" smooth bucket, rubber tracks, air conditioned/heated cab, keypad start, 2825hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing) S/N: A3LN37051
- BOBCAT (2006) T190 skid steer with inline 4 turbo diesel engine, 6' smooth bucket, rubber tracks, air conditioned/heated cab, keypad start, 3609hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing) S/N: 531611287
- TEREX (2012) PT-30 skid steer with inline 4 turbo diesel engine, 4' smooth bucket, rubber tracks, air condition/heated cab, 2498hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing) S/N: ASVPT030COW5055DB
- MACK (2001) CH613 tandem axle semi truck with MACK E7-355/380 inline 6 turbo diesel engine, EATON 13 speed manual transmission, p.t.o, 629,490km (recorded on odometer at time of listing) VIN: 1M1AA13Y82W147918
- CATERPILLAR rock truck (More details coming soon.)
- INTERNATI0NAL 8100 tandem axle flat bed truck with CATERPILLAR inline 6 turbo diesel engine, EATON 10 speed manual transmission, 16' x 6' salt dispensing box, 447,998km (recorded on odometer at time of listing) VIN: 1HTHCATR82H529536
- MACK (2006) CXN613 tandem axle dump truck with MACK AC380-410 inline 6 turbo diesel engine, EATON automatic transmission, METARIS p.t.o, RENN 13' x 8' dump box, 723,894km (recorded on odometer at time of listing) VIN: 1M1AK06Y67N016129
- FORD (2003) F350 LARIAT crew cab pickup truck with powerstroke 6.0 v8 turbo diesel engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, full power group, beige leather interior, 244,637km (recorded on odometer at time of listing) VIN: 1FTWW33P13EB97884
- FORD (2001) F350 LARIAT extended cab pickup truck with powerstroke 7.3 v8 turbo diesel engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, power windows, power locks, WESTEEL diesel tank with pump, 378,288km (recorded on odometer at time of listing) VIN: 1FTWX32F12EA80432
- FELLING 24' x 8' tri-axle flatdeck trailer with loading ramps, air brake, VIN: 5FTFA3035E1001493
- BIG TEX 22GN 48" SPREAD AXLE tandem axle 24' x 8' flat deck trailer with 5th wheel hitch, loading ramps, landing gear VIN: 16VGX2523D2676943
- (2) LOADTRAIL tandem axle 17' x 7' flat deck trailer with loading ramps VIN: 4ZECH2029B1008271 / 4ZECH2022C1017721
ATTACHMENTSBOBCAT SKID STEER ATTACHMENTS
- 78" toothed bucket
- 6' toothed bucket
- BOBCAT 6' sweeper attachment
- GRM 8' snowblade attachment
- BOBCAT B850 jackhammer attachment
TEREX SKID STEER ATTACHMENTS
- 4' toothed bucket
- 5' snowplow bucket
BOBCAT MINI EXCAVATOR ATTCHMENTS
- 47" wrist bucket attachment
- 1' 3 tooth bucket
CASE EXCAVATOR ATTACHMENTS
- AMI 38" 5 tooth bucket
- PSM 64" smooth bucket
- BRAND 25" ripper
- WESTEEL 500L diesel storage tank with FILLRITE pump S/N: N/A
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.